It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies about covid and how they compound

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
When we were kids, most of us were taught about lying. Stories like the boy who cried wolf were told. Once you questioned it all, you learn that once you tell a lie, you have to tell more lies to support the initial lie, and eventually, it all falls apart, and you are painted as untrustworthy, and a liar. Most of us tested the waters and usually got sloppy on something and got caught.

Today, we have the Leader of the United States, AND his chief medical advisor lying to the world about Natural Immunity. It's not an outright lie, but a lie by omission. When asked about it, Fauci said he hasn't looked into it yet. After almost 2 years of the virus, a scientist claims to not have looked into natural immunity, the science that made vaccines possible in the first place. And this guy is a freaking VIROLOGIST! So the idea that he hasn't looked into "Natural Immunity" is a lie. And it's one that will bite them in the ass hard.

Rather than just omit the information and go on about life, they chose to go full on Authoritarian. Mandates. All over the US, people who have natural immunity are being fired from their jobs because they won't take an experimental shot. And if you want to say something really stupid like "one of the vaccines is now FDA approved!", you are dumb due to not understanding that although Comirnaty is indeed FDA approved, it's not available yet. The original EUA ONLY version is what's being given. (legal reasons I'd wager) So that in an of itself is just another lie.

When the truth comes out, and it will, Fauci will be a laughing stock. Good news for Joey, he can just wander around looking for ice cream as he has been since everyone will know at that point he's totally lost the plot, that's if his aging carcass can continue. All the others who actually made this lovely world wide sh!t show possible have remained hidden with their hands up Joey's backside. I'd love to think that we could get "Justice" enacted and put folks in jail, but that ship sailed with the FBI's integrity long ago. We now have the Department of Jokes in charge of the law side of things with head clown Garland in charge. (we missed a big bullet when McConnel stopped his SCOTUS run)

The lies will compound enough to where even the boot lickers will be forced to take notice. Till then, lick well ladies and boys. The rest of us are waiting patiently..for now.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
...Fauci said he hasn't looked into it yet. After almost 2 years of the virus, a scientist claims to not have looked into natural immunity, the science that made vaccines possible in the first place. And this guy is a freaking VIROLOGIST!

Actually, the bigger lie is that so many people (eg physicians) act like this is an unanswered question yet.

Makes my blood boil.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Reminds me of a saying my Mom always said.

Except now it gives a whole new meaning to, "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!"

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

...Fauci said he hasn't looked into it yet. After almost 2 years of the virus, a scientist claims to not have looked into natural immunity, the science that made vaccines possible in the first place. And this guy is a freaking VIROLOGIST!

Actually, the bigger lie is that so many people (eg physicians) act like this is an unanswered question yet.

Makes my blood boil.

I see doctors interviewed, going on and on about getting vaccinated, and nobody NOT ONE DAMN PERSON, questions them on natural immunity. Journalistic integrity is as much of a joke as "Justice" in 2021 is.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I'd love to think that we could get "Justice" enacted and put folks in jail, but that ship sailed with the FBI's integrity long ago. We now have the Department of Jokes in charge of the law side of things with head clown Garland in charge. (we missed a big bullet when McConnel stopped his SCOTUS run)

The lies will compound enough to where even the boot lickers will be forced to take notice. Till then, lick well ladies and boys. The rest of us are waiting patiently..for now.

You have posted a very good synopsis of the covid FRAUD aka, STEAL OUR FREEDOMS SCAM across the globe.

I do not believe for one second that the dirty politicians, the central bank, the corporate greedsters and medical hitlers will get away with their CRIMES.

I believe that the public will hit the point of NO TOLERANCE and demand justice. NO tyrannical society has ever survived... and this current one is overdue for an overhaul.

And you are so right... the lies upon lies are beginning to crumble their failed third world country across the globe.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Makes my blood boil.

On a public scale, the doctors are AFRAID to come out with their opinions because they will LOSE their medical license, their income, their homes, et al.

But there ARE 100,000 medical doctors (with their 10,000 attorneys) who have filed a class action lawsuit IN THE COURTS NOW, to address this medical Crime Against Humanity.

... and SOON.... there will be military tribunals and the public will be able to WATCH the trials.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

There are many, many studies being done on natural immunity, and from what I can tell the consensus thus far is that immunity lasts from six to seven months, both the natural kind and the vaccinated kind. Even almost two years later and with the introduction of vaccines and variants, I'd say it was too soon to come to any conclusions from the studies.

Also, just to clarify, not to say it matters in this discussion other than maybe strengthening it a bit, Fauci is an immunologist (immune system researcher/expert) not a virologist (virus researcher/expert). If he says he has yet delved into it, maybe it's because there are so many study and nothing conclusive yet?

And finally, when you're multitasking as fast as they are having to do, trying to stop a virus and a pandemic, get people protected to the best of our current knowledge, and stay informed, I'm not sure I'd call these things lies so much as the discovery of new information or admitting they simply haven't gotten to a place where they want to state something definitive or say something too soon that will later be misconstrued as another "lie."

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

There are many, many studies being done on natural immunity, and from what I can tell the consensus thus far is that immunity lasts from six to seven months, both the natural kind and the vaccinated kind. Even almost two years later and with the introduction of vaccines and variants, I'd say it was too soon to come to any conclusions from the studies.

Yet they came to a conclusion about how many different vaccines in that same 2 years.

Just sayin'

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
This Fauci clown suppressed HIV treatments and cures for an expensive poison, much like he is doing now, suppressing inexpensive treatments and cures for not very effective expensive symptom management.

I would not listen to anything fauci says, and do the opposite.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Your post is precisely the kind of permission that grants cover to the liars.

Astounding.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

When we were kids, most of us were taught about lying. Stories like the boy who cried wolf were told. Once you questioned it all, you learn that once you tell a lie, you have to tell more lies to support the initial lie, and eventually, it all falls apart, and you are painted as untrustworthy, and a liar. Most of us tested the waters and usually got sloppy on something and got caught.

Today, we have the Leader of the United States, AND his chief medical advisor lying to the world about Natural Immunity. It's not an outright lie, but a lie by omission. When asked about it, Fauci said he hasn't looked into it yet. After almost 2 years of the virus, a scientist claims to not have looked into natural immunity, the science that made vaccines possible in the first place. And this guy is a freaking VIROLOGIST! So the idea that he hasn't looked into "Natural Immunity" is a lie. And it's one that will bite them in the ass hard.

Rather than just omit the information and go on about life, they chose to go full on Authoritarian. Mandates. All over the US, people who have natural immunity are being fired from their jobs because they won't take an experimental shot. And if you want to say something really stupid like "one of the vaccines is now FDA approved!", you are dumb due to not understanding that although Comirnaty is indeed FDA approved, it's not available yet. The original EUA ONLY version is what's being given. (legal reasons I'd wager) So that in an of itself is just another lie.

When the truth comes out, and it will, Fauci will be a laughing stock. Good news for Joey, he can just wander around looking for ice cream as he has been since everyone will know at that point he's totally lost the plot, that's if his aging carcass can continue. All the others who actually made this lovely world wide sh!t show possible have remained hidden with their hands up Joey's backside. I'd love to think that we could get "Justice" enacted and put folks in jail, but that ship sailed with the FBI's integrity long ago. We now have the Department of Jokes in charge of the law side of things with head clown Garland in charge. (we missed a big bullet when McConnel stopped his SCOTUS run)

You have to remember that everything they are doing is more of a cover up than seeking the truth...

This is why nothing they say or do makes any sense. They aren't sharing the entire story or truth with the public. The vaccines and response is them trying to protect the public from a virus that they created.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Makes my blood boil.

I see doctors interviewed, going on and on about getting vaccinated, and nobody NOT ONE DAMN PERSON, questions them on natural immunity. Journalistic integrity is as much of a joke as "Justice" in 2021 is.

They won't address the fact that you develop immunity after getting sick with the virus and recovering. No way in hell, will they even think, about the possibility of developing immunity from exposure to the virus without being sick.

Now they will tell you that you can get and spread the virus without being sick or having symptoms, but they want you to believe that you had to have been sick and dying, to acquire an immunity from that virus that you were supposedly spreading around the planet, as an asymptomatic carrier.

They don't want people to think, because their narrative falls apart, if they do. If they really were interested in managing the virus, they would be testing for immunity, not just antibodies.

I am willing to bet that we reached what they classify as herd immunity a long time ago.

They try to keep the boogeymen alive, but viruses mutate themselves into a benign or symbiotic state, so the more they mutate, the better it is for us. But you aren't supposed to think, just obey.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I'd ask you to link to some of these studies, but you won't. I have looked at many of them. Most if not all tell a vastly different story than you just did. We have evidence of immunity lasting years. But the biggest thing you don't hear a lot of is folks getting sick twice. You hear of "testing positive twice", but it almost always goes along with an asymptomatic case.

Enjoy the boots.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Your post is precisely the kind of permission that grants cover to the liars.

Astounding.

the KIW I is the most popular, but I have no idea if it's that way just for taste, or shine.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

There are many, many studies being done on natural immunity, and from what I can tell the consensus thus far is that immunity lasts from six to seven months,

You know, I'm tired of this garbage. So, I'm really (not) sorry to bust your fantasy sorcery (your medical gods) worshipping bubble when I say that your opinion is just pure unadulterated BS.

The two recent studies done on natural immunity to SARS-Cov-2 (sorry, no links handy, but they are real) showed that itwas still going strong over a year post infection.

There was also a study done not too long ago on natural immunity to SARS-Cov-1 that showed robust natural immunity a whopping 17 YEARS later, proving that natural immunity to this thing will likjely be lifetime.

So, stick your fear/panic-mongering where the sun don't shine.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Or --- Gaod forbid --- you can go off like this guy did in Maryland, USA:

"Maryland killing spree suspect told people his brother was 'killing people with COVID-19 Vaccines': POLICE

www.fox5dc.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
Or --- Gaod forbid --- you can go off like this guy did in Maryland, USA:

"Maryland killing spree suspect told people his brother was 'killing people with COVID-19 Vaccines': POLICE

www.fox5dc.com...

Look bootsy, if you want to play "which side has more dumbasses", we can play that game. Sadly, it only ends up pointing to the fact that stupid folks do stupid things. It's likely the most retarded argument you can put forward, but it's right on point for you. Lick them slow, savor the flavor.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

And this guy is a freaking VIROLOGIST!

No mate he is a politician nothing more and a well paid one I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

There are many, many studies being done on natural immunity, and from what I can tell the consensus thus far is that immunity lasts from six to seven months,

You know, I'm tired of this garbage. So, I'm really (not) sorry to bust your fantasy sorcery (your medical gods) worshipping bubble when I say that your opinion is just pure unadulterated BS.

The two recent studies done on natural immunity to SARS-Cov-2 (sorry, no links handy, but they are real) showed that itwas still going strong over a year post infection.

There was also a study done not too long ago on natural immunity to SARS-Cov-1 that showed robust natural immunity a whopping 17 YEARS later, proving that natural immunity to this thing will likjely be lifetime.

So, stick your fear/panic-mongering where the sun don't shine.

So sorry to burst your bubble
--- But...Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson has tested positive twice for COVID-19.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I'm with Ted on this-

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join