It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Responds to ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Signs in Michigan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
So when will Biden Derangement Syndrome become a meme?

are you defending him? If not, why worry when others state opinions? he's not very good at anything, and the MSM is the only thing holding him up right now.

If you go back in history, you may find that folks seem to complain about every president at some point. Just with Trump, the pinheads could only complain about his personality, he was pretty good at the getting stuff done part. Even the slow kids can look at joeys accomplishments against Trump's and see a difference. But good news, no more mean tweets. So there is that.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Legitimately? I'm not so sure. Trump was filling stadiums while Biden couldn't fill a phone box.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
This piece of trash will burn in hell or something worse for an eternity.

a reply to: Deplorable

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

What's really scary is his approval ratings.

There are 38% of Americans who want higher taxes, open borders, a crappy foreign policy and obedience to China.

Steer clear of the 38%, even if relatives.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

When Trump derangement syndrome dies.....so, never. You see, leftists are far too brainwashed to let him go, but never fear, they will get their dopamine hit again in 2024.

I see many of the same behaviors and attitudes are reflected in each other like a mirror. BDS and TDS are practically twins on a certain level.

The difference between TDS and BDS is one is based in fact and one is based on a 5 year old lie. I still talk to people who think Russia gate was a thing. Yet the same people who fell for these lies give Q anon types a hard time. The only difference is democrat conspiracy theories are establishment and media approved.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Precisely my point. It appears that certain members of society are not above assimilating the unsavory behaviors of their less scrupulous neighbors to send an ironic message about their moral superiority. I don't see superiority, I see juvenile buffoonery.

What you call buffoonery, many are calling a rally cry. Remember that this chant, and the alternative "Let's Go Brandon" are a direct response to Biden going on National TV and telling us that his "patience is wearing thin" with the roughly 80,000,000 Americans that are vaccine hesitant. Treat people without respect, and they'll treat you without respect, it really is that simple. Plenty of wars have started like this. I'd just be happy it's still only in the protest stage.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

It already is since Biden himself is the obvious deranged one and many memes about it have been spreading about it for a long time now.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Anyone who thinks (and is still arguing over it) either one of these Pol Lie Ticians "Won or Lost" is still totally asleep...

The whole worlds a stage and you're just merely being played....

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Right. 81 million people want his trillion dollar entitlement spending. And that’s why it’s gop voters lining the streets of his motorcade and not the 81 mil who support him out there to help him out... lol it’s funny actually except that the Dems are on the biggest spending spree in American history....
edit on 8-10-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
He Cheated there Also.

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden thinks Americans are stupid enough to want to spend trillions of our hard-earned dollars on climate change that we're only 5% responsible for.

He is an idiot.

Bottom 10% of his college class.

""Bottom 10% of his college class.""

And you can bet safe that his grades were rigged to avoid a flunk out🤣

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Trump 2024. Make America AMERICA again.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: sciencelol
Trump won

Ohhhhh man.....I must have been on one legendary bingeing adventure because I could have swore that Trump lost....
Oh wait a second ....he did

Seriously? From the party who invented "Counting votes accurately is racist?" I don't know what your angle is but I bet it's obtuse.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Biden and his Dem goons have said “# the American people” for decades.
They don’t give a rat’s ass about the people that did vote for him, let alone anyone that opposes him.

No they haven’t said f the American people, the rest is just your own anger triggered by right-wing media. There are people that write false crap, (ATS) has been a repository for that crap for years. I still don’t know why the “Q” thread is still up…..pizzagate was argued for years as being true by a lot of righties on ATS, a complete lie just to piss off conservatives

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: sciencelol
Trump won

Ohhhhh man.....I must have been on one legendary bingeing adventure because I could have swore that Trump lost....
Oh wait a second ....he did

I think you angered the wrath of the Trump legion who are 1000% sure trump won.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z

They don’t give a rat’s ass about the people that did vote for him, let alone anyone that opposes him.

It is really very interesting how the democrats have been so successful at completely burying the fact that they were the political party supporting slavery years ago. That is exactly why they were the major party in the South for so long.

But that has been the MO of the democratic party for quite a long time. Accuse their enemies of doing exactly what they are doing. So in a nutshell, anything they are accusing others of, it's a pretty safe bet that they are doing exactly that themselves.

IMHO.

Democrats created KKK, enacted segregation,voted against civil rights,made the rebel flag, fought a war to KEEP black slaves but call republicans racist.🙄

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

No they haven’t said f the American people, the rest is just your own anger triggered by right-wing media. There are people that write false crap, (ATS) has been a repository for that crap for years. I still don’t know why the “Q” thread is still up…..pizzagate was argued for years as being true by a lot of righties on ATS, a complete lie just to piss off conservatives

Going against the peoples voices reflected in the recent polling suggest they do think F the People though.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Tell that to the people who lost their jobs and their 4th ammendment rights violated.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I believe the most dangerous people in this country are all of Biden’s supporters who believe the far left lies. We won’t raise your taxes unless you make more than x amount. Right. We are going to make gasoline cost a lot more by blocking investment in oil production. The far left is going to make your heating bill go up too. Don’t worry, it’s not a tax increase. The far left wants to increase taxes on corporations not you. Then the corporations will raise prices on all the products those making less than $400,000 buy. Have any retirement savings? Don’t worry, those tax increases on corporations are not for you. However they will reduce earnings and your 401k might not go up very much anymore. I guess you are even more out of luck if you work for a company that will face higher taxes.

Why 38% or even more supposedly believe all these lies is scary.
To ensure fair elections, we might have to bring back paper ballots signed by legal verified voters.
Eliminate the possibility of fake ballots copied and dumped whether by paper or electronically as much as possible.
Half the country no longer believes elections are fair anymore. We might need to make public the total number of valid voters by county so that we know something illegal is going on if total votes far exceeds registered voters. Such evidence should invalidate all those votes or do a recount of verified voters.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Half the country suffers from Stockholm syndrome. Establishment has been screwing the people over for years but maybe this time they're not. maybe. Let's be honest, though, nobody actually likes Biden, they just hate Trump. Whoever designed this rouse was a genius. Get people to hate someone so much that it doesn't matter who you put up against him, people will vote for him simply because it is not the orange man. Just had to put someone in that was somewhat believable to win but Joe is the best they could do and it still not good enough to sell the lie. The sad part is people hate Trump so much that they don't even care if Joe was installed, as long as it wasn't Trump. That's how crazy this whole thing is. Everyone who knows it was rigged and doesn't care, they are all complicit, and this means the folks in here who can't say anything good about Joe, they can only rebuttal with ya but Trump lost. smh, these kids just dont get it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join