It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Responds to ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Signs in Michigan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Joe Biden Responds to ‘F*ck Joe Biden’ Signs in Michigan

When Chairman Biden speaks.

Crickets listen.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
He gets angry every time someone confronts him, you know it irks him like crazy.

He’s easily distracted.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable
a reply to: JinMI

All Alone Joe

Empty Suit Joe

He's becoming The Abominable No-man🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Deplorable

Biden and his Dem goons have said “# the American people” for decades.
They don’t give a rat’s ass about the people that did vote for him, let alone anyone that opposes him.

It is really very interesting how the democrats have been so successful at completely burying the fact that they were the political party supporting slavery years ago. That is exactly why they were the major party in the South for so long.

But that has been the MO of the democratic party for quite a long time. Accuse their enemies of doing exactly what they are doing. So in a nutshell, anything they are accusing others of, it's a pretty safe bet that they are doing exactly that themselves.

IMHO.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

And ... the French are so mad at Ol' Joe Backstabber right now they're contemplating spilling evidence of the cheating

So now the French have the evidence? lol.... the F joe Biden shows the true maturity and mentality of those Trump supports. Heck, someone here recently remarked parents should shout it at HS football games. So mature. Just shows their lack of morals? education? common decency?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

It is really very interesting how the democrats have been so successful at completely burying the fact that they were the political party supporting slavery years ago.
a reply to: Rich Z

Now that is something I want to look into. Because at the time, I believe the republicans supported labor unions and welfare... what made them switch? Today republicans do not support unions or any welfare outside of corporate welfare. any insight into that?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

And ... the French are so mad at Ol' Joe Backstabber right now they're contemplating spilling evidence of the cheating

So now the French have the evidence? lol.... the F joe Biden shows the true maturity and mentality of those Trump supports. Heck, someone here recently remarked parents should shout it at HS football games. So mature. Just shows their lack of morals? education? common decency?

Precisely my point. It appears that certain members of society are not above assimilating the unsavory behaviors of their less scrupulous neighbors to send an ironic message about their moral superiority. I don't see superiority, I see juvenile buffoonery.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
VIVA LA FRANCE> c'est vous plais (sp) spill les beans!

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
No, Trump didn't win.

Who's in the White House?

If Biden loses the next election, he should tell Harris to do what Pence couldn't.

How'd that be?

a reply to: sciencelol

edit on 7-10-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

No, Trump didn't win.

Give me a week to ballot harvest I can guarantee Biden will lose.

In other words. Rig an election just like the last one.
edit on 7-10-2021 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
So when will Biden Derangement Syndrome become a meme?

That would only happen if some ignorant contrarian fool is trying to defend this loser

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

F@$# Joe Biden is all about America , If you don't get it you ain't cool

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I don't have to be engaged in any white knighting practice in order to recognize juvenile buffoonery and make note of it, or to compare that buffoonery to its predecessor. Some people think they are sending a message but really they are just being obnoxious.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I hear Joe just got a New Pet from his Overlord Masters Straight from HELL . It Eats Icecream Too............

banned.video...

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   

What's really scary is his approval ratings.

There are 38% of Americans who want higher taxes, open borders, a crappy foreign policy and obedience to China.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well since the average person can’t get an audience with old joe the # joe Biden chanting is an effective way to deliver a message to the president from the people, the delivery is hard to ignore so I am thinking Joe got the message. Childish buffoonery maybe but it’s still effective.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Joe Biden thinks Americans are stupid enough to want to spend trillions of our hard-earned dollars on climate change that we're only 5% responsible for.

He is an idiot.

Bottom 10% of his college class.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Joe Biden thinks Americans are stupid enough to want to spend trillions of our hard-earned dollars on climate change that we're only 5% responsible for.

He is an idiot.

""Bottom 10% of his college class.""

And you can bet safe that his grades were rigged to avoid a flunk out🤣

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

He is an idiot.

""Bottom 10% of his college class.""

And you can bet safe that his grades were rigged to avoid a flunk out🤣

Learned rigging b4 age 25?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
Trump won

That’s not disputed

new topics

top topics