It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden inherited a broken border

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Remove border.

Build nuclear power plants all along the border.

Then they'd have to enforce no tresspassing.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
well I spent the first 20 years of my life 15 miles from El Paso/Juarez. I will match personal experience with you any day. You are wrong. What is happening with these caravans and child trafficking didnt happen until recent years.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I believe the whips were purchased at a Trump outlet store. They were in the "racial tension" department right next to the white sheets and wooden crosses soaked in kerosene. They were on sale last week if you used the code "Hanity" at checkout.

This is false information.

The whips were purchased from the DNC Fall Catalog. They are part of the new Robert Byrd line.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

I heard rumors Trump stole the marketing plan from the Byrd institute for the wrongly colored, so you have be right. in a round about way.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

solidified your place in history as the worst president the US has ever had.

Yeah, sorry. Twice-impeached Trump has already earned that designation by a mile. Biden isn't even a blip on the radar compared to the atrocities Trump did and continues to do to this country.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

Yeah, sorry. Twice-impeached Trump has already earned that designation by a mile. Biden isn't even a blip on the radar compared to the atrocities Trump did and continues to do to this country.

Blah, blah, blah... you have one president who was accused of ridiculous bull# because he made mean tweets and the liberal world order detested him personally versus a president who actually is committing the sins his party projected onto his predecessor...
Using the DOJ to silence legitimate political dissent speech: Biden's doing that
Colluding with enemy regimes to the detriment of the USA: Biden's doing that and his family is getting paid for it
Running a "reality TV show" presidency: Biden has an Oval Office mock up TV stage across the road from the actual White House where all of his supposed Oval Office appearances are taped from.

This list could continue but the idea is clear... actual criminal and despotic actions by Biden trump your pathetic stinging feelz and sore ass President Trump left you with, Skippy.

Simply put, if you think any modern POTUS was a bigger failure and detriment to the United States than Joe Biden has been through his first 9 months, you are demonstrating that your knowledge of US history is a joke and your understanding of economics is lacking in the same was as one might say Tilda Swinton lacks breasts.
edit on 7-10-2021 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

edit on 7-10-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

eah, sorry. Twice-impeached Trump has already earned that designation by a mile. Biden isn't even a blip on the radar compared to the atrocities Trump did and continues to do to this country.

Oh yea,
Impeached by the PTB, paid off politicians, pocketed media and low life in the swamp he tried to clean up... with lies, crime and gullible people like yourself.

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

“The atrocities President Trump committed and still commits against this country”

Name ONE

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

your opinion is noted, and ignored. You hate Trump's personality. He wasn't president for you to like him, he got sh!t done. and it was all things I wanted him to do, so it made me happy.

Joey on the other hand, is systematically destroying the nation and in a pretty good clip. Borders obliterated, Afgan withdraw disaster, Botched Covid response, Mandating masks and shots while not being smart enough to understand "science", and having a massively corrupt family who is openly breaking the law, but being protected by the FBI he weaponizes.

I'll take mean tweets. But you do you.

posted on Oct, 9 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Policing commerce and trade is what created borders, with 50 state constitutions and one to rule them all? When not focused on International trade and commerce it becomes national trade and commerce within it's borders creating a police state.

Sigh it's a complicated thing when what broke the backs of several generations, have new generations standing there saying we don't understand the problem of being on someone's back or wondering if someone else has it... then comes the history lesson based on what they already learned from family and a conflict of reason develops to do and believe in what is right and righter instead of saying either are wrong creating more conflict.

For example a brother said faeries turned the refrigerator light on and off and when I tired to share the magic with my sister she put her finger on a switch and turned it off and on proving she was a fairy.

posted on Oct, 11 2021 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Seems like the Americans could learn something from their Founding Father's descendants

Several EU Member States Call On the Commission to Finance Physical Barriers as Border Protection Measures

“Recent developments at the external borders of the European Union (EU) indicate that the EU needs to adapt the existing legal framework to the new realities, enabling us to adequately address attempts of instrumentalisation of illegal migration for political purposes and other hybrid threats” the EU interior ministers pointed out in their joint letter.

“Physical barriers appear to be an effective border protection measure that serves the interest of the whole EU, not just member states of the first arrival,” the EU interior ministers pointed out in the letter.

As mentioned in other threads, the shipping of illegal migrants all around the states spreads the problem rather than solving the problem.

posted on Oct, 13 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Now this is funny: US to open land borders with Canada, Mexico to vaccinated foreign tourists in ‘early November’.
Good job sleepy joe, Now what about the millions of illegal aliens pouring across the southern border?
www.yahoo.com...

Starting next month, the United States will allow fully vaccinated foreign nationals to cross its land borders for non-essential purposes such as tourism or visiting friends and family.

“This is an important step that will further enhance the safety of international travel and the safety of Americans at home,” senior administration officials said in a call with reporters. “These new vaccination requirements deploy the best tool we have in our arsenal to keep people safe and prevent the spread of COVID-19.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join