It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden inherited a broken border

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Was thinking of that scene and doing a little work.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: network dude

Biden inherited a broken border... from Barack Obama.

I'll play.

Barack Obama inherited a broken border...from George W. Bush.

do you live anywhere near the border? i dont believe you do. ive lived near for 65 years. you dont know what you are talking about.
edit on 10/6/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

LOL. That would work.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'll play.

...except for the statistical fact that this surge on the border began in 2011... 3 years after GWB left office. You played and you lost, thanks for playing.

That's debatable, especially considering that the way they gather statistics has changed.*

Also, both Bushes were light on it.

As for the surge, here ya go.

[Source 2]

*Beginning in March FY2020, USBP and OFO Encounter statistics include both Title 8 Apprehensions, Title 8 Inadmissibles, and Title 42 Expulsions. To learn more, visit: Title 8 and Title 42 Statistics

[Source 2]

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Fryguy

See above.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

I'll play.

do you live anywhere near the border? i dont believe you do. ive lived near for 65 years. you dont know what you are talking about.

No. But I've spent a lot of time in El Paso.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Remove border.

No longer broken.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Remove border.

No longer broken.

No, no. Build a wall. Oh wait....

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Rough draft to see if worth making it better. Just something about the transparency level just kinda makes her look like Carl from Slingblade. IDK.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Just something about the transparency level just kinda makes her look like Carl from Slingblade. IDK.

Reckon what you is wanting to know is what I’m a-doing in here. I reckon the reason I’m in here is cause them that voted for me live inside they own heads. I reckon them heads is a mighty big empty place to live in.
-Alexandria Ocassio Cortez

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Remove border.

No longer broken.

No, no. Build a wall. Oh wait....

Build Back Better paid to not build the wall.

Yep
You read that correctly

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
We have heard the lies and crying/gnashing of teeth about how poor Joe was left with a mess at the border. Apparently, after he reversed all of Trump border initiatives, it just fell apart. Shame of Trump for that. But now that we have identified the person to blame for this, we still have a problem. The border has been under Joey's control for over 8 months now. He has put Harris in charge of fixing the problem at the border. To date, all we have heard from Joe or Kamilla is that it's Trump's fault, those guys on horses had whips and went after dark brown people, and crickets.

So what's the solution Joe? You aren't smart enough to at least make it look like you are trying? I mean, putting Harris in charge was smart. She can cackle about it a bit and runnoft and hide. She is good at that. But to do nothing seems to be showing a glaring weakness. Sure it shows that the MSM is not interested in anything but boot licking, but at some point, should you at least pretend you are trying?

If you want to show the world you are a joke, DON'T CHANGE A THING. You are doing fantastic. In only 8 months you have solidified your place in history as the worst president the US has ever had. So you can be proud of that.

I'm with you til the very end....it's not a joke and he is the worst president ......EVER , because this is Joe not being inept or senile or stupid....this is Joe in rapid fire fashion destroying our country in a matter of months not years ....by design !! Actually , it's Joe as the puppet and the puppet masters walking Joe on stage and whispering directions in his ear. I'm afraid we ain't seen nothing yet...it's about to get much worse !

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'll play.

And he never fixed it. Quite the opposite actually. Trump did fix it for as far as he could but dems blocked it everywhere they could. Still the situation had loads of improvement under Trump. Then biden broke it down. Literarily invited people to come over, put them in cages and then blamed Trump.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: panoz77

Don't forget, the border patrol agents whipping the brown people were appointed by Trump himself and they were wearing MAGA hats during the whippings.

I cant tell if this is sarcasm, and I use it a lot. They were most definitely not wear maga hats. I think I saw cowboy hats. Do you have a photo of them wearing the red hats?

I would not relate cowboy hats specifically with maga hats.

OMFG, really? To quote sleepy joe "Come on man"!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
This sums up this group of lefties...

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't see them complaining.

not anymore at least.

It's a shame there wasn't a little power going through that fence, then it would've been perfect.

They told me I couldn't do that early on in 2007 when I went down to San Antonio for DHS. Everything was great, all warm and fuzzy when we were talking about TDR, Capacitive analysis, leaky coax, kinetic ground sensors, Flir/TI cams, laser bitplane mapping, etc., but as soon as I said I wanted to put in 4000v@4000joules, they went stoopid. Bush said that Obama was slotted to win anyway and it wouldn't be allowed.

The nice thing about my lethal perimeter systems in Africa and the ME..... we had no repeat offenders ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Impossible to explain to people that Obama changed the rules on what is a deportation and other rules on illegal aliens.

Example: There were less 3 pointers in the NBA in 1978. Here is the chart.....meh.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Of course, neither Biden nor Harris are running a damn thing. "They" just needed sock puppets to draw incoming fire while they set out to destroy the American economy, transition all money and payment systems, and make everyone dependent on The State to survive.

Susan Rice and Mandarins in the Intel apparatus and the Davos Crowd are calling all the shots.

They are hell bent on crashing the whole system... the chaos and poor decisions are not accidental, they are part of the operation

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

That could be an interesting idea for a tv show, Ozzy translating Biden speeches!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join