It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UCHealth denies kidney transplant to unvaccinated woman in stage 5 renal failure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:49 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Well, I guess if you're one of filthy, disease ridden unvaccinated, you can just die. This lady is in renal failure and has a direct donor, but neither are vaccinated, so the hospital is taking her off the transplant list....unless they submit to the jab.

A Colorado woman with stage 5 renal failure is scrambling to find a new hospital to perform a kidney transplant after a health system in the state denied the transplant due to her and her donor being unvaccinated against the coronavirus.

"Here I am, willing to be a direct donor to her. It does not affect any other patient on the transplant list," Jaimee Fougner, Leilani Lutali’s kidney donor, told CBS4. "How can I sit here and allow them to murder my friend when I’ve got a perfectly good kidney and can save her life?"

Lutali said she received a letter from Colorado health system UCHealth at the end of September explaining that she and Fougner have 30 days to begin the vaccine process. They would be removed from the kidney transplant list if they refuse the shots.

I hope you got your boots on folks, cause the sh** is getting deep.
edit on 6-10-2021 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

It’s not about Covid, it’s about obedience.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

My boss was just reading this article.

WHAT UTTER #E!

How the heck can ANY of those people sleep at night? Do they lack a conscience or soul? It would seem both!

They act as if covid is the damn plague. NOBODY should be forced to take this shot just to save their life with an UNREALTED issue! I would go all out on these people. If I am going to be denied a kidney and die well I am going out in a firing blaze of glory.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
No words.........

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just another example of humanity's ugly side which has become so glaringly prevalent these days. It just seems I cannot find much to admire about the human race.

Humans in general disgust me. So much squandered potential.

Ashamed of my species!

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
History will judge people who support this blatant discrimination.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
"If you don't comply, we will make you suffer."
I was going to say that this is like reading Orwell's 1984, but it's actually like seeing it unfold in real time!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Sounds like a South Park episode but without the jokes.

"We have to kill them.....or else they might die!".

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

The scary thing is there are a lot of people who are ok with this and thing all unvaxxed should be denied ANY medical treatment. The comments I read on social media are disgusting. Society is so messed up.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Fscking shocking!
Having nursed a child through 4 years of dialysis and an eventual transplant I can attest to the immediate health benefits. I.e. passing urine while being wheeled out of the theatre.
You would like to think one less person dialised 3 days a week would be preferable. A damning endictment on current society.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Makes total sense. After an organ transplant, you are immunosuppressed so your body doesn't reject the organ it sees as a foreign body. You have to be current on all available vaccines, even the flu shot, to get an organ transplant. If someone contracts covid after a transplant, they are not likely to survive and the organ is wasted.

If you drink, you don't get a liver. If you smoke, you don't get a lung. There are not enough organs for all of the people who need them, so they're going to give it to the people who are most likely to survive.

Triage. It's not new.

Why would you trust a doctor to cut you open and swap organs, but not take their advice on a virtually harmless shot?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

The scary thing is there are a lot of people who are ok with this and thing all unvaxxed should be denied ANY medical treatment. The comments I read on social media are disgusting. Society is so messed up.

Socially conditioned to believe that unvaxxed automatically means infectious.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Really?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

Socially conditioned to believe that unvaxxed automatically means infectious.

Yup, exactly!

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
For anyone in the health industry it is AGAINST your oath to deny treatment to ANYONE.

ANYONE doing this should immediately be stripped of their license and removed from their job PERIOD.

As a nurse of 30 years this PISSES me off to no end.

But we knew it was coming didnt we?

Years ago when we warned that following the lefts agenda would lead to rationed care?

This is criminal

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru
Really?

Really. Which part would you like to refute? Viable organs are in short supply, and they don't want to waste them on someone who will likely be exposed to, and die, from covid while their immune system is shut down. There is a long list of other vaccines they have to be current on as well.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

For anyone in the health industry it is AGAINST your oath to deny treatment to ANYONE.

ehhh, I think this is a little different. If they had enough to go to every person that is one thing.

Just like I don't think a 95 year old person should get one over a 21 year old either.
If you have one kidney and 25 people that need one you have to start whittling down in some manner.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It’s not about Covid, it’s about obedience.

Considering I was just reading an article on MSN about parents & lapsing vax rates for kids that crapped itself over 22% that "identify as anti-vaxxers" (prolly way more than that when you factor in selective vaxxers) The backlash is growing & that obedience is going to get a whole hell of a lot harder to force down throats.
People are finally telling the government to get #ed in large enough numbers to make the Pros piss themselves all day now. Throw in getting between two openly consenting non-vaxxed patients to stifle a donation & transplant, & that is going to be pure unadulterated jet fuel to the movement.

In all, some 22 percent of Americans now identify as "anti-vaxxers," defined as people who support vaccine refusal and "embrace the label as a form of social identity," according to a report by researchers at Oklahoma State University, Texas A&M University and others, published in the journal Politics, Groups, and Identities.

Linky-loo

Article's main topic is not the point of the tread's topic and I know that. The fact that the collective F# Offs are at 22% and rising is what contextually matters here.
edit on 10/6/2021 by Nyiah because: Broke a tag again, oops.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Having lived it for 5 years I am FULLY aware of treatments.
This is just OTT madness.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Alcoholics don't get a liver or kidney if they aren't completely alcohol free for 90 days, smokers don't get a lung unless they are completely smoke free for 90 days, obese people often have to lose weight or they can't have almost any major surgery. No one get an organ if they refuse any of the required vaccines. Not just the covid vaccine. If you were a nurse for 30 years, you should know this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join