It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile in Australia..........

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Use a sync'd phone or you could use a cloned phone. When they call phone A at your house it gets forwarded to phone B so you get the call. Phone A has a bunch of pics on it, you send one of those pics using phone B that is with you via the sync/clone/remote control app. That way, the pic and the gps info come from phone A. You could probably even do this with a remote control app like teamviewer. You would just have to make sure that all calls from phone A are forwarded to phone B.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
While I agree with your sentiments about the cities of Melbourne and Sydney, Perth is the only capital city I’ve been to where the peeps don’t know how many states make up Australia.

It’s a kinda weird place like that.

Begin in Cairns and drive a hire car down the coast to Brisbane. You will pass through every type of country Australia has to offer.

a reply to: jerich0

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft we need to deal with these control freaks asap

agree 100% but, the window of opportunity in which to do so closes a few degrees more each week. soon it will be entirely shut.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

1996... Y'all in Australia effed up royally and permitted fascists to neuter you in your ability to secure your personal freedoms. This is the crap that happens when a government has no reason to fear the people they lord over.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
They should troll them.

Selfies in front the sphinx, then one in front the Effiel Tower, then one in front of the moon.

World wide tour.

Dick pics in front of each political leader's house would work nicely.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Like, do these people exist, that like to do draconian work for no pay?

Oh yes it's called nosy neighbours.

a reply to: loam

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Amen to that sir

a reply to: burdman30ott6

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
While I agree with your sentiments about the cities of Melbourne and Sydney, Perth is the only capital city I’ve been to where the peeps don’t know how many states make up Australia.

It’s a kinda weird place like that.

Begin in Cairns and drive a hire car down the coast to Brisbane. You will pass through every type of country Australia has to offer.

Haha ohh twaddle. I'd be wary of the people who you speak to then, they seem a little off kilter. it's not hard knowledge. We're not like the US with more states than you can with your fingers. Including territories.

but then I am of the older generation, I don't speak to many younger folk, so if that is true... dear god..

but I was referring to cities though, and not the land in between. I was in melbourne in '86 and it was just awful. Been to sydney in 2014 and it was nothing like the Australia I know, over here.

It is true that if you travel, you will see a lot of old and new here. But when referencing what is in the news, it's all nsw.. And that's how people across the globe, see Australia in general. I wish WA could secede.. honestly...

edit on 7-10-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

1996... Y'all in Australia effed up royally and permitted fascists to neuter you in your ability to secure your personal freedoms. This is the crap that happens when a government has no reason to fear the people they lord over.

What will you do, when they start to mandate and lock down entirely, where you live?

Lock and load? I'm not so sure... no point bringing the same dead horse up, I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

NRC? You mean like Howard Springs? I've spent 2 weeks in there after getting stabbed airbourne coming home from deployment. Camp is right. I mean, the individual facilities are perfect for a pandemic quarantine situation.

1. Each room has it's own independent AC
  2. Own bathroom
  3. Own bed
  4. Own fridge
  5. Own outdoor patio space (That you can use whenever. Beats the hotel system)

So you can truly isolate. If this was the end times plague everyone initially though it could be back in early 2020 it was/is perfect.

But, people now know that it's not that bad. You've got roam patrols through the joint to ensure everyone tows the line, your fenced in, not just to the camp by 6ft cyclone fencing and barbed wire, but also into "cell blocks"

Your miserable. You know your not actually free to do anything. The rooms get real small real fast. You get given your food on a prison schedule (Breakfast and lunch get handed out around 8am, dinner around 5pm) you get in trouble for interacting with other people, even if you follow their "1.5m distance rule"

Talking to a few prison guards who were doing a stint in there, the food is exactly the same as what gets served to the prison, it even comes from the same kitchens.

The idea of an NRC is a fancy way to get people used to losing freedoms under a guise of safety.

Again, IF we were facing a virus that had a massive fatality rate, then sure, the NRC system makes perfect sense.

But we're not, we're facing a flu. Yes a nasty one because the human body hasn't got any natural immunity to it yet because its so new, but it's not any more fatal than any other flu that we have.

The Aussie governments (Federal and state) are so focused on the political game and playing one-upmanship against each other they are driving a wedge in between the citizens of our country. We can tolerate a lot of bull# and are generally a very laid back population, but we're all coming to the end of out tethers. Not being able to move, to travel, to see family, to feel free anymore..... well, people have seen what happens.

And then this whole app tracking/facial recognition tracking...I mean sure, if you have a drivers licence or a smart phone, the government already has easy access to your data (Be that physical, digital, location etc etc) but how soon before that gets turned into your permit to do (insert activity here)

The Chinese already have and abuse the social credit system, and we know how bad the Federal and State governments suck at the teat of the CCP, despite the charade they play in the media, how long before we see similar start to roll out here?

I say the G2G, Freedom Pass, Covid Checkin, Facial recognition for Home Quarantine apps prove it has already begun.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

They wont mandate what's been seen in Australia in my state. We dont even have any lockdowns here and Alaska last week, if it was a stand alone nation, had the highest per capital new cases in the world. We are also armed to the teeth and bristle at the hint of fascism... make of it what you will, but those guns in civilian hands are as much of a deterrent to fascism as they are a solution after it arises and assumes control.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I would like to think there are enough people left to stop the madness, but I see more and more people caving every day.

Even here at ATS. You see those that spoke so bravely before, bowing down, going with the flow, and complying. Each with an excuse used as the solution for helping the bitter pill go down. Falling victim to false bravado, and coming face to face with the fact that they are not who they claim they are, or even may have thought they were.

The truth is, you are not likely to find any true warriors, patriots, or independents on ATS or anywhere on the internet.

They don't have the time or energy, to deal with the lies and manipulations being disseminated all over the internet.

They are too busy living the life they believe in, and preparing for what is to come.

I understand. People will also do what they think they have to do to survive. The problem is that living to fight another day, soon no longer becomes about living. It becomes just existing.

Sometimes death is not the worse thing that can happen to you.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
a reply to: halfoldman

Perth mate, Perth is the last bastion of sanity in this country.

melbs and sydney have been crap holes for decades. never think of Australia as those places. They're cess pools.

I believe that Perth was the first state to authorise the police to use the facial recognition software system to monitor the location of citizens.

www.euronews.com...

"Australia's two most populous states are trialling facial recognition software that lets police check people are home during COVID-19 quarantine, expanding trials that have sparked controversy to the vast majority of the country's population.

Little-known tech firm Genvis said on a website for its software that New South Wales (NSW) and Victoria, home to Sydney, Melbourne and more than half of Australia's 25 million population, were trialling its facial recognition products. Genvis said the trials were being conducted on a voluntary basis.

The Perth, Western Australia-based startup developed the software in 2020 with WA state police to help enforce pandemic movement restrictions and has said it hopes to sell its services abroad."

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: BalderAsir

I've also spent many years in construction camps in the Territory & WA, and they serve their purpose well. Having to spend 24/7 in there for any length of time ...... that's jail time.

I say the G2G, Freedom Pass, Covid Checkin, Facial recognition for Home Quarantine apps prove it has already begun.

I would tend to agree more than disagree with that statement. It's a line I use in conversation from time to time ...... You do realise they're building a prison for you, right?

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I would like to think there are enough people left to stop the madness, but I see more and more people caving every day.

Even here at ATS. You see those that spoke so bravely before, bowing down, going with the flow, and complying. Each with an excuse used as the solution for helping the bitter pill go down. Falling victim to false bravado, and coming face to face with the fact that they are not who they claim they are, or even may have thought they were.

The truth is, you are not likely to find any true warriors, patriots, or independents on ATS or anywhere on the internet.

They don't have the time or energy, to deal with the lies and manipulations being disseminated all over the internet.

They are too busy living the life they believe in, and preparing for what is to come.

I understand. People will also do what they think they have to do to survive. The problem is that living to fight another day, soon no longer becomes about living. It becomes just existing.

Sometimes death is not the worse thing that can happen to you.

Yes, sometimes death is not the worst thing that can happen to you. That's why I believe that this is the hill to die on. All things must pass. One door closes and another opens. What is the price value of freedom? What is freedom? Sometimes it looks to me like ATS is just a whinging site. many members in a hurry to report the latest news of injustice and impending tyranny, proof and more proof. And then here come the members whose mission is, it seems, is to reinterpret the evidence as being absolutely normal and reasonable and beyond suspicion.

What is preventing resolution of the problem is the desire of the public to return to "the old normal". The thing is, at what point does the public realise that that is not going to happen. How much proof do they need? Surviving whatever outrageous conditions are manifested by the elite for what? Comfort. To be able to sit in from of the telly and watch the match of the day and eat mass processed food, get drunk now and then and indulge in repetitive and half dead sexual relations. For this they will sell out not only their neighbours but also their souls.

How many members on ATS who have eyes to see where this is all going would be prepared to network together non-anonymously, combine assets, move beyond the limits of the cities and club together to buy large tracts of land on multi-occupancy titles paid for outright. That is the only way it appears to me to be able to have the security to stand up against the tyranny. Parallel self-sufficient communities. Divided we are already conquered.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: BalderAsir

I've also spent many years in construction camps in the Territory & WA, and they serve their purpose well. Having to spend 24/7 in there for any length of time ...... that's jail time.

I would tend to agree more than disagree with that statement. It's a line I use in conversation from time to time ...... You do realise they're building a prison for you, right?

Does any of this have anything to do with the purple street lights?

I had heard about the internet, reports of purple street lights popping up all over the US. The supposed cause was defects in the bulbs. I gave it no thought, until last night, when driving home I saw purple lights along the road.

Regardless to which story you want to believe, defectively lighting, or deliberate installation, It is really strange to find those purple lights along a country road, in South Florida. Admittedly there has been a large migration of city folks, out to the boonies, but this still seems very strange to me.

It makes the idea of camps, monitoring with apps, facial recognition, and punitive lock downs, something that maybe I should not be so quick to ignore.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It all requires a constant electricity supply, in the real world, this is becoming a dream, based on some fool thinking green energy is practical. It's already past midnight and the lights are going out.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Does any of this have anything to do with the purple street lights?

No. But maybe normal street lighting in the US is now seen as racist or something so they're changing them to purple to be more gender neutral and more inclusive. /S.

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Lol, I’d be sending #### pix from the local pub using someone else’s phone every chance I got.

Consider it my little way of peaceful protest

That will only work for another month or two though since at this rate, all men, women, nonbinaries, fluids, and other persons with a pee pee are going to have to report to have it plaster molded and then graphed out by expensive penile identifying software. I don’t know what they will say the purpose is but it’s just logically what would be the next most violating step they could take. In fact they might just point out this post and cite it as the reason we aren’t safe anymore till every joey and then every pouch in Australia are logged to fight aggressively surprising penile and vulval bombing and whatever other penile penal infringements which may come to be used in the fight against Big Brother

posted on Oct, 7 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Lets push this a little further and suggest that if your vaxed you will shine under the ultra violet spectrum, You will shimmer in your transhuman glory, and pass the checkpoints with glee. Knowing that those that have not taken the mark, are trying to catch a rodent in the ditches out of view. This will be illegal of course, because even rodents are now protected as endangered species, and property of the state and to eat them is punishable by public execution. Which most by that time will see as a fun day out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join