It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile in Australia..........

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Me: Whats the 2021 definition of 'going full retard'

Australian government:

1984 Orwellian you reckon? Why yes, yes indeed. See this volunteer scenario of 'home quarantine' is to iron out any defects and deficiencies before the government decides to 'hold my beer' and fully mandate 'home quarantine' when they deem it necessary.

TLDR; You have 5 minutes to take a selfie and upload it to algorithm that verifies you are indeed at home and are indeed who you claim to be - if you fail then 'health officials' come a knockin.

I #in sh!t you not - this is coming, we need to deal with these control freaks asap, at this stage they are simply taking the piss and relying on the dumbed down compliant ones to do what they say.

Unreal.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So if we all give up the mobile tracking devices commonly called phones then what?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

So are they going to buy an internet phone for everybody, ? Most of the people I know just have a cheap phone and text.Wow just wow mabey that's why the homeless are exempt, they can't afford them.

edit on 6-10-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

So if we all give up the mobile tracking devices commonly called phones then what?

Then you get an RFID chip........for your own 'wellbeing' of course, nothing nefarious, I promise.
Yours Sincerely
Government.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Lol, I’d be sending #### pix from the local pub using someone else’s phone every chance I got.

Consider it my little way of peaceful protest
edit on 6-10-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

What I can't get my head around is that there will actually be volunteers.

It's like seeing a never before seen deep ocean creature with all kinds of strangeness. That's where I'm at most of the time when I see these stories.

Amazing.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

What I can't get my head around is that there will actually be volunteers.

Victoria and more specifically Melbourne have been under the spell of Stockholm Syndrome for months and months now. I'm not surprised.

Also, wait until they start to open the National Resilience Camps, just remember, in this new clown world reality No means Yes.

edit on 6 10 2021 by myselfaswell because: apparently doing really really stupid sh!t is very much the done thing nowadays.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
If no one obeys, no one rules....end of story

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
“How does one man assert his power over another, Winston?“

Winston thought. “By making him suffer”, he said.

“Exactly. By making him suffer. Obedience is not enough. Unless he is suffering, how can you be sure that he is obeying your will and not his own? Power is in inflicting pain and humiliation. Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing."

-George Orwell, 1984

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I don't think they'll like nor appreciate my 'selfies'....

people tend to frown on dick pics, but if they want dna evidence, I can send them a video and a sample too.

Koala killer is gone, Super Mario Bruz is gone, Dan the Spud is being looked into.... Daddy Mac might even be someone else to fall, but who knows.

they're just being replaced by yet more oppressive miscreants. it will take a majority of the populace, including police, health workers and essential members of society, to stop, stand and say NO MORE... to this. but I don't see that happening.

Thank god my liver will take me from this world before I witness the absolute fall of humanity.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That's easy to say. I'm in Queensland a few hours north of Brisbane. There hasn't been a single instance of anything related to CV19 anywhere near here for months and months, in fact, because of the climate and the way we live here I'm not sure viral transmission is particularly common or easy.

And with all that said, I still see single people driving around with masks on.

As Sc said, the control freaks are the primary problem of government, but how do you compete with such willful ignorance and idiocy in the population at large.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

If only the sheep would wake up and come to realize this

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Here's a selfie of me at home rubbing one out - GPS and date / time verified.

Here's a selfie of me at home taking a dump - GPS and date / time verified.

Here's a selfie on me and some concerned masked individuals lynching a politician and a police chief in the woods - GPS and date / time verified.

Those phone calls always come randomly at the most inopportune moments!

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Here's a selfie of me at home rubbing one out - GPS and date / time verified.

Here's a selfie of me at home taking a dump - GPS and date / time verified.

Here's a selfie on me and some concerned masked individuals lynching a politician and a police chief in the woods - GPS and date / time verified.

Those phone calls always come randomly at the most inopportune moments!

That’s what I’m saying bro. Do it! That’s how I’d roll

Be careful about your lynching comment I got a post removed and warned when saying I’d like to see a headline about a politician found hung over getting neutered legislation.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
How about looking over your shoulder "Chucking a Browneye" selfie, is that OK?

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
They tested this system n South Australia months ago. It wasn't received very well, but here they are

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   
They should troll them.

Selfies in front the sphinx, then one in front the Effiel Tower, then one in front of the moon.

World wide tour.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Australia, especially the eastern "Leftist" section is a weird place.

Never before has a narrative been so dichotomous.

And even before Covid, the fascist way their police were treating the community at Nimbin.

Shocking to say the least.

How grateful I am I didn't go packing for Sydney or Melbourne.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Perth mate, Perth is the last bastion of sanity in this country.

melbs and sydney have been crap holes for decades. never think of Australia as those places. They're cess pools.

posted on Oct, 6 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Well at least we know how Mad Max got started...but I might be believing Toe Cutter and Night Rider weren't such bad guys after all
edit on 6-10-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join