It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fauci says it is too soon to tell whether Americans can gather for Christmas.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   
First of all here is a quote from Fauci about vaccine mandates.

"When you tell people that there are alternatives that if you do not want to get vaccinated, you're not going to work or you're not going to be able to go to school, I think that the emergent nature of what we're dealing with actually does justify that," he said.

So despite what some would have you believe, yes Fauci, et al. do indeed believe people should be excluded from society for not getting vaccinated. It is totally justified because this is an extremely dangerous, deadly virus. To listen to these people speak you would think coronavirus is worse than ebola.

But I also want to ask why Fauci insists on being the grinch. It seems like this will be two years in a row that Christmas will be canceled. Not to mention Halloween and Thanksgiving. Because as we all know, the EXTREMELY small minority of insane trump supporting anti-vaxxers put everyone at risk. If everyone gets vaccinated, perhaps Christmas will make a comeback?

If only these idiots would follow the science and get the vaccine to stop the sprea.... wait...lower the risk of hospitalizations once you get infected after getting the vaccine, we could have our holidays back. I dont know about you guys but these zoom holiday parties are depressing. Now two years in a row of it, most likely. (LOL, just kidding as usual we will have the most gigantic insane Christmas dinner and no one will be masked, but I feel sorry for all the NPC people who go along with this stuff)

Dr. Anthony Fauci, chief medical adviser to President Biden, said Sunday it's too early to say whether Americans should avoid larger family gatherings for Christmas, while the nation experiences an uptick in new COVID-19 infections among children alongside lagging vaccination rates. 

In an interview with "Face the Nation," Fauci said it's "just too soon to tell" whether holiday gatherings should be limited for the second year in a row due to the ongoing pandemic, but said Americans need to focus on lowering the number of new infections and hospitalizations.

Fauci says it is too soon to tell whether Americans can gather for Christmas

Is it just me or is clown world intensifying?

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Fauci etal have done such a wonderful job of alienating, traumatizing, and terrifying families, I don't think large gatherings will be a concern.
I personally know a lot of people who, for various reasons, don't do family things like they used to.

+18 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Dr. Anthony Fauci, I maintain, is nothing more than an educated criminal.

The only reason he hasn't been arrested is because he has cover at the federal level and media backing. He's not a smart man. He's been shown to be a liar and has lied to congress on multiple occasions.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
But he and the polticans/Elitists can gather for the holidays no masks needed.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

It is sad and personally I think it is sort of a covert piece of the whole agenda to help destroy traditional family life and social interactions. Make everybody a "disease carrier".

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yeah I can't wait until the other shoe drops on him, because eventually people like this get their comeuppance, it might take a long time but it will happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I saw the baseball game on TV where the Americans were enjoying themselves.
Commie Fauzi can stick his words into his Chinese made fried rice these days.

link   
This blister needs to be challenged every time he talks.

For a real doctor and scholar, he sure lies a lot 🤣

link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Of course because they are more "sophisticated" and "educated" so they are probably all vaccinated. Wasnt that the excuse for Obamas maskless birthday extravaganza?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

MIM, I always enjoy your comments and posts. They make me smile and I am sure it is not intentional, but I needed that smile today so thank you.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: musicismagic

MIM, I always enjoy your comments and posts. They make me smile and I am sure it is not intentional, but I needed that smile today so thank you.

My good friend, you are most welcome.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Oh,

Why did I get the vaccine again?

It doesn't seem to be working well.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   

probably vaxed i really wonder about that one.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Comrade Fauci needs to know what he can go and do with himself. His opinion means spit to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Fauci can kiss my ass.

2nd

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I know it's likely going to disrupt mine.

With mom facing a T3 colon cancer fight, she's going to be immunocompromised, and I know none of my sister's clan are likely vaccinated at all. This has mom nervous like crazy, so I'm guessing we won't get together for Christmas this year. Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
What happened to U.S. Senator Rand Paul filing a criminal investigation request against Anthony Fauci, for PERJURY before Congress?

Refresher: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Who cares what fauci says?

Certainly not me nor anyone I know

I’ll gather, as I have been. His opinion is irrelevant

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What he means it's that they need more time to ramp up booster shot panic before he can say that it's okay as long as everyone has their booster shot for Christmas.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Who limited their holiday gatherings last year because Fauci told them too?

Who's waiting to hear from Fauci to know whether they should gather this year?

What does it matter what Fauci says at this point?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join