It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Demands Twitter Reinstates His Account In Florida Court

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Trump is making twitter far more important than it actually is by taking the clowns to court. What he should have done is sued them under a section 230 breach making them a publisher rather than a platform and then having them disbanded under RICO which can probably be proven. He might even be able to take out facebook at the same time.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
What he should have done is sued them under a section 230 breach making them a publisher rather than a platform and then having them disbanded under RICO which can probably be proven. He might even be able to take out facebook at the same time.

He's a private citizen, not the Justice Department and cannot file a case like that.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm getting a kick out of this, personally.

Sure, Trump doesn't have a pasty leg to stand on, but watching Twitter defend censorship is going to be priceless.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Same, it's truly the theater of the absurd watching a loathsome human being versus a loathsome tech company.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64Strange isn't it ? ANTIFA, BLM, MSNBC, et al can slur anyone they want and get away with it, but Trump, along with many Conservatives get banned.

can you prove that? Funny that if you dis trump on this site you get kicked... Do you believe that ATS has the right to ban some forms of speech? because they do.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

Your comparrison was so wrong and so off that I got a nose bleed just trying to understand it.

edit on 3-10-2021 by DBCowboy because: Covid drank my beer

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

a reply to: FunshineCD

Your comparrison was so wrong and so off that I got a nose bleed just trying to understand it.

I wasn't going to say anything.......But I did know that if AM did not then you would or both.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Trump Demands Twitter Reinstates His Account In Florida Court

He's only asking for what everyone else gets.

Their first and fourteenth amendment rights.

Lest the usual suspects forget or just flatout ignore.

Private business are not allowed to discriminate against ANYONE ?

So you can't be censured by..ATS for instance, or even kicked off..who knew!

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

You cannot be kicked off or censored for having a different political ideology.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sure, Trump doesn't have a pasty leg to stand on, but watching Twitter defend censorship is going to be priceless.

Thanks for the insight. I was wondering why Trump wanted back on that sadistic platform, only to be threatened daily with being thrown off again.

F*ck Twitter. (And Joe Biden)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

But if you present that in a way that offends t&c, you can. Anyway, I was never for kicking the bozo off.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

But if you present that in a way that offends t&c, you can. Anyway, I was never for kicking the bozo off.

How would having a different political ideology ever get someone banned here?

Explain, please.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
We should all reconsider and castigate D.J.T. again, the immoral ethics involved...what with D.J.T.'s unsuccessful attempt to violate our First Amendment Rights, by blocking TWITTER users deemed undesirable; because of there opposition to him.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

How would having a different political ideology ever get someone banned here?

Explain, please.

Im not meaning you get kicked for ideology, you can get kicked for behaviour, expressing your ideology. Honestly, I dont even know what specifically got him booted. Again, I'm not for censorship

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I'm not a Twitter person, apparently conservatives, people who don't embrace leftist ideologies have been censored, shadow-banned, banned.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It's a great diversion as the vote swindler Democrats have s#themorrhages 😃

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I'm not a Twitter person, apparently conservatives, people who don't embrace leftist ideologies have been censored, shadow-banned, banned.

I don't do the twitter either, but yes, I'm familliar with shadow banning, some IG accounts I work with have been shadow banned.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
What he should have done is sued them under a section 230 breach making them a publisher rather than a platform and then having them disbanded under RICO which can probably be proven. He might even be able to take out facebook at the same time.

He's a private citizen, not the Justice Department and cannot file a case like that.

How do you get the ball rolling if the pasty-ass libtarded government aren't going to do anything, because censorship serves their interests and agenda? Why can't he bring a law-suit stating that they are acting as a publisher and not a platform, prove it in court and then hopefully push the government to do something when it's blatant and in-your-face? Honestly, I don't know why he didn't do this when he had the power to do it. He might have been able to write an EO or something to bitchslap this lot back into non-fascist operation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

In America 2021 getting kicked off of social media for having the wrong political views is just the start (I've seen people being kicked off of one social media platform for views expresses on an entirely different platform, just ask people like Carl Benjamin).

Your politics aren't considered to be a protected characteristic, so you can be refused pretty much any non-essential service by pretty much any private business. Everything from service in a restaurant to access to credit cards.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Maybe they should un-ban him.

Name calling, whining, lying, petty grade-school insults..

Cool!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join