It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a simple explanation as to why America is in the situation it is.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You can blame whoever you want, but as long as there's a system in place that gives people only a choice who will play king for the next few years nothing will change.
It's not a democracy if those who have to bear the consequences don't get to decide what course of action should be taken.
Because we believe we the people are too stupid to make good decisions.
Because we believe we the people couldn't handle the truth.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The corruption is fueled by money .

And the Attitude of all Politicians is simple , " Get what I can using my power and influence , Because Why not everyone else is " .

China is fueling the corruption with there people enslaved making unlimited goods for next to nothing , The USA is being eaten alive from the inside out .

But the public's only worry is Inappropriate Tweets and Comments , Do what ever you want just as long as you do it Politically correct ....Right ?

The Roman empire was destroyed from with in and from with out .

The Politicians destroyed the infrastructure of Rome and The Goths surrounded her perimeter .

The Chinese are the Goths.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

You will never get anyone to believe it. People would rather die than admit they are wrong.
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Yes Yes Yes absolutely 100% correct .

The American people would rather eat sh*t than admit they are being fooled , not only that it's the over all stress of actually thinking our " Leaders " are lying to us .

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Even simpler explanation: the marriage is over. One half cant stand the stupidity and entitlement of the other half and vice-versa. Time for the US to split and we do it quickly and amicably, or drag our feet and end up escaping this hellish nightmare of an abusive spouse by touching off a 12 ga to their head when the walk through the door someday... the choice is really ours.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Even simpler explanation: the marriage is over. One half cant stand the stupidity and entitlement of the other half and vice-versa

I don't think it's half and half.

Republicans, democrats, independents each fluctuate around a third of voters.

Even less of each of those would be considered staunch by most.

It's just that edge lord pundits and online personalities learned it gets more traction if it's extreme or controversial. Today's click measured internet economy has skewed the content.

We don't remember the really calm comments people make on forums, we remember the ones that are egregious from opponents. And if it's an extreme comment from "our side", it is just satire or brave.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Some of the jargon being tossed around by well meaning conservatives sounds achingly familiar to the jargon that was spewed by the Weather Underground in the late 60s and early seventies.

en.wikipedia.org...

BS. That jargon belongs to the left and the left only.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Some of the jargon being tossed around by well meaning conservatives sounds achingly familiar to the jargon that was spewed by the Weather Underground in the late 60s and early seventies.

en.wikipedia.org...

That was Barry's BFFs

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

and you have the MSM, CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS and likely Mossad to blame for this - they have honey-potted all the current 'leaders and representatives' of the world so that they can blackmail all of them at any stage they show any signs of dissenting from the globalist agenda - just like the bloodline elites during WW1 and WWII, arm both sides then reap the rewards regardless of outcome. Epstein was likely suicided so that he could never spill the beans on where his fortune came from & why he mingled with the folks he did.

There needs to be a full house cleansing of all alphabet agencies / agents, MSM, career politicians, lobbyists and elites like Soros and Gates - a Nuremburg 2.0 so to speak. The people of the world deserve this much at least, if not then we are headed for the end of freedom and liberty as we have come to know it pre-2020.

The End.

I rarely agree with you but hats off to you because I think everything you said is spot on. I think there is something to be said for that. When people start to realize their differences are manufactured and have been used to institute a greater evil, we can all start to slowly come back together and find common ground.
edit on 3-10-2021 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 02:40 AM
link   
The army, for the politicians, is like a claymore, as long as they direct it outward, they’re (relatively) safe.
It’s the “rogue” elements that can bring about change. But they are jailed or silenced before they can cause any damage.

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Great OP!

I would only add the banking families on top of the list.

Centralized banking needs to go otherwise we're only replacing the people willing to do the dirty work for the moneylenders.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I agree doesn’t really matter what side you put in they all follow the same narrative. Only a rebellion by the people and laws to make them easily accountable for prosecution .
I think what has happened over the last 18 months has made us aware of how corrupt our politicians are . a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
IMHO, it all ties back to this, The Genisis 6 conspiracy.
There is no earthly way to fix this mess.
Ephesians 6:12
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".
I just said this in another thread, we're in the end game now.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Term limits for house, senate and Supreme Court

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
We have idiots running things because bigger idiots voted them in.

Yeah, you don't need bogeymen when society is filled with morons.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied
We seem to keep trying to vote the problem away. It's never going to work.

AMEN brother! Voting and the democratic process are very much an illusion.

IMO it would be possible for a bloodless revolution here in the US by way of jury nullification, but the voters and jurists are too far gone.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Can't say I disagree there on those points, the squeakiest wheels get the grease as if we can't help ourselves.

But one thing I need clarification on here.

What the hell is an "edge lord"? I'm in my late 30's here, my last updated slang was Emo. Are these modern Political Emo bastard love-children or something?

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The problem is that too many people have fully bought into the left vs right game. They fully believe that their chosen side are the good guys and the other side are the bad guys, and all that needs to happen for everything to be alright is for the bad side to be defeated.

Their anger and other similar emotions are harmlessly directed to the other side, away from the people who really run things.
edit on 3-10-2021 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Nobody had to play with Epstein and on his island, that was a choice.

a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

An edge lord is someone who constantly tries to be as edgy as they can.

I feel like it's a contest in the partisan politics now, for both politicians and die hards.

posted on Oct, 3 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   
When the lights go out and the food is gone maybe people will wake up ...
but i doubt it. it is truly sad how stupid we really are. nothing is gonna get better until we wake up and
make it better. there are no winners and losers in this game because its not really a game is it ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join