It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a simple explanation as to why America is in the situation it is.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+73 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

and you have the MSM, CIA, FBI, NSA, DHS and likely Mossad to blame for this - they have honey-potted all the current 'leaders and representatives' of the world so that they can blackmail all of them at any stage they show any signs of dissenting from the globalist agenda - just like the bloodline elites during WW1 and WWII, arm both sides then reap the rewards regardless of outcome. Epstein was likely suicided so that he could never spill the beans on where his fortune came from & why he mingled with the folks he did.

There needs to be a full house cleansing of all alphabet agencies / agents, MSM, career politicians, lobbyists and elites like Soros and Gates - a Nuremburg 2.0 so to speak. The people of the world deserve this much at least, if not then we are headed for the end of freedom and liberty as we have come to know it pre-2020.

The End.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   
There's only one way. Only one. 🚨

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
We seem to keep trying to vote the problem away. It's never going to work.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I'm hoping after we the people reset the Gov to follow the COTUS, that we do away with political parties and ways to manipulate the votes. While we are at it we can set it up so they have special term limits for each elected position, and that they may not work for an industry they had passed laws concerning after leaving office.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I agree with you
It will have to be taken back, it will never be given

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I wouldnt call 2020 voting It is more like full scale cheating!a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
It sounds very true to me, what you said. I sadly think it will take for civilization to collapse for this to be taken care of. As it runs so deep and wide.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I think the real root of the problem is in society itself.

In reality a democratic nation should have an involved populace. Only half of the eligible vote in presidential with exponentially less the lower in government elections you go.

Of that half, I imagine a good portions involvement is social media and headline skimming. And then when you get to history, few have a broad spectrum world view.

Of course that kind of environment is going to get taken advantage of. Especially when there are only two option, and even "anti authoritarian" or "ef the system" types eventually give and carry the water and defend every action of one of the two because it's the lessor of two evils.

America has innovated a good amount of the modern world. And yet, we settle for whose less worse instead of who is the better option of two good choices.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

So is Rand Paul so squeaky clean they don’t have anything on him?

Or is his time running out….

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Some of the jargon being tossed around by well meaning conservatives sounds achingly familiar to the jargon that was spewed by the Weather Underground in the late 60s and early seventies.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
News Flash!

It's not just D.C., it's at every level of government. Most county and local governments are more corrupt than the federal government, they have a smaller spotlight on them and can get away withit.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker
I agree. It's not as if every European living in the new world at the time of the Founding was interested in politics. Or any form of higher organizational political or social structures. Most, I would guess, were only interested in how to shelter feed and clothe them selves and their families. Not all were gung ho on the Revolution.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   

it's a paradox.....the imperfect seeking and demanding perfection . Do you really think those who overturn all governments and institutions will somehow be morally superior ??

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

But once they saw other nations move away from monarchies it gave the people the will to take some level of control. We could argue America vs ______ European nation now and point out pros and cons, but Europe is a stark contrast from the kind of rule they lived under not too long ago.

I'd even say the EU was formed under a similar format as the federal US structure. A certain level of autonomy at the state level with cohesion (arguable as to how much) between members. I don't think it will work for them as it has for us though, seeing as they all have rich history and different cultural needs. I don't do well with my own country telling me what to do, it would be hard to hear another nation who is ethnically and linguistically different than I lecture me on how to live.

Our beacon just doesn't seem to shine as bright these days. And our infighting is probably seen as an embarrassment to many who used to look up to us.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

it's a paradox.....the imperfect seeking and demanding perfection . Do you really think those who overturn all governments and institutions will somehow be morally superior ??

I think the problem isn't expecting perfection, it's that we're not striving for it.

We're hard wired to move forward and do better than those before us. When you don't, the stagnation will be a blight on society.

Life cycle of empires. When they lose conviction and dreams they crumble.

We need to innovate and challenge things again.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

EPSTEIN was the lynch pin! Seriously, he really was.

In order to play with the "Establishment" boys you had to take a ride on the Lolita Express. Epstein was the guy who got "dirt" on everyone. He as the guy who ensured the establishment's secrets would be safe. He had the goods!

That's why he got to where he was. He wasn't some great stock broker, and he wasn't some great hedge fund manager. He didn't even have that much money to start with (or even end with). His main role was to get and create dirt on ALL the politicians. That was his role. That's why he was who he was...some guy in the shadows who was all powerful.

Epstein had "the negatives"...and that's why Epstein is DEAD!!

Think about this for a moment. Almost no one was immune to him. He wasn't partisan...he was the establishment vacuum cleaner for excess and freaky.

Epstein was the establishment's "insurance" policy!!!

Why can't people see this???????

ETA - Why do you think all the politicians, left and right, have gone full-tilt Clown world now?? There are no more checks and balances. Epstein had "the negatives"!!! He had ALL of them!!!

edit on 10/2/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:17 PM
link   

We have idiots running things because bigger idiots voted them in.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Its world wide folks. Its a plan for a New World Order. Part of that plan is deep sixing a whole lot of people on the planet in all countries. A few countries will go rogue, but soon you will see a new order run by 10 leaders.

After that a man will rise to the top. He will look like he has all the answers. Most people will be very happy to have in in charge. It will look like he will be able to address most of Earths troubles. Beware!

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

You will never get anyone to believe it. People would rather die than admit they are wrong. Politicians know this, so do the media. They use it to keep the infighting going. So Americans don't band together and demand change. It's not like the democrats are the only one's in congress getting insider trading info, or super deluxe health care, or cushy jobs, after their 100 year term in up.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Hi, it's not just America which is in the state it's in. I believe that thinking nationally might be relying on support that just doesn't exist. Just like those films where the settlers in their log forts are besieged by overwhelming odds and are waiting for a larger force of support to arrive. They never do arrive because the messenger was shot.

The Indians send signals from the rocks above the pass
The cowboys take position in the bushes and the grass
The squaw is with the corporal, she is tied against the tree
She doesn't mind the language, it's the beating she don't need
She lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
And he wakes to find the fire's dead and arrows in his hats
And Davy Crockett rides around and says it's cool for cats
It's cool for cats (cool for cats)

- UK Squeeze

This is the work of globalisation! If America is in the spotlight it is because of her particular resources. But I believe that one of the defining characteristics of the Pharaohs is a spiteful sense of humour. They take a deep satisfaction from the proposed enslavement of a nation that prides itself on being "the land of the free". The American people who are disenchanted with the direction the nation is heading mistakenly believe that the nation could be turned around through due process.

Cause the people grew fat and got lazy
Now their vote is a meaningless joke
They babble about law and order
But it's all just an echo of what they've been told - Steppenwolf

The election of the demented one is an act of mockery by the pyramid builders. When you really want to disempower somebody you should humiliate them first to show their impotency to protest the injustice.

Donald Trump's "make America great again" was another one of the Pharoah's spiteful pranks. They know very well that there are no more nations. This is why the border with Mexico has to remain foggy. What difference does it make to the globalists? Same monkeys different circus. Their pleasure at raising the hopes of half of the population whose conservatism and love of the story of the nation's liberation from oppressors and the constitution, and then chopping them down and installing the demented one had them rolling on the floor and LOLing themselves to death. Trump had played his role.

Perhaps in 1984 speak "Freedom is slavery". The same way that birth is death. Because institutions are not static and are a process. The divorce is connected to the honeymoon.

The battle for freedom cannot be won on a national level. Trump was preaching that "we are tired of supporting the rest of the world! We are paying more than our fair share. We have got our own oil reserves. We can close our borders. We can be self-sufficient enjoying the highest standard of living and any fool wants to protest and becomes too cocky we have the strongest military in the world." (to paraphrase)

It sounds so attractive. What happened?

The freedom loving people in every nation are marked for a complete makeover. The police and military will not be supportive of the rebels. They will serve their masters and revel in the privilege and the rush of empowerment. Because the good life we have been living was due to a debt-based economy and the debts will be called in. People generally have become addicted to their soft spoiled life and will not want to rock the boat, lose their jobs and their incomes and see their storage container have the locks cut off with bolt cutters and see a mob of swine bidding for possession of their possessions as on T.V.'s Storage Wars.

Better to change TV channels to Survivor.

The only hope for all of us is to create alternative communities to mainstream society. It requires going beyond the established financial system and moving out of debt. We have to learn homesteading and homeschool our children. Parents surrender to the premise that their children must be mass vaccinated in order to receive a recognised education for their futures. What future? Better to teach them practical survival. Klaus Schwab has conceded in his manifesto that there will exist rebels in his 4th Reich but they will be found living in run down settlements on the edge of the great new high tech cities scraping a living from the mud. Scary! The truth is modern homesteading is a life of great satisfaction and peace and that possesses real wealth. But people have been conditioned to distrust their neighbours.

And it means co-operation and sharing and networking. Exactly the bait that the WEF is preaching. But theirs is centralised and impersonal and stinks of communism. What we need to do is move towards decentralised self-sufficient communities which will then be able to network with other such communities, thus creating a real internet. The tech should be used to create wealth within these communities, not to enslave us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join