It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Going Gone - Its starting - Get Ready for Mass Hysteria Again

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Love how you only pull a part of my quote; just shows how you peeps operate.

So, the people closest to the rona warfare have been radicalized and are victims of disinformation? If the vaccine is such a holy grail wouldn’t that make the healthcare workers willingly receive the vaccines? You really need to check yourself on this front- the healthcare workers are knowledgeable in the subject of science you know.
edit on 2-10-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think people in healthcare probably know more about vaccines and science

Exactly. The smart majority, yes.

The radicalized social media idiots, no.

And, again, if you're against a life saving vaccine, you shouldn't be in health care.

I'm against forcing people to do anything against their will, even if that would seem to be the smart thing to do. It is their body and their choice in this case (no second human in the equation).

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

The only hostility is coming from the bootlickers and tyrants who think they're smarter than everyone else.

You mean the "my freedumb" assholes causing a scene everywhere because they're too dumb to want things to get back to normal? So they cause scenes just to make a scene?

The hostility comes from from them.

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The only hostility is coming from the bootlickers and tyrants who think they're smarter than everyone else.

You mean the "my freedumb" assholes causing a scene everywhere because they're too dumb to want things to get back to normal? So they cause scenes just to make a scene?

You actually think anything will go back to normal? You are dumber than I thought.

I got the shots because I wanted things to go back to normal, and guess what? We got a teensy, tiny taste of it, and then they decided that delta demanded we all have to be treated like the unclean again no matter our status.

And unlike most of you, I'm not dumb enough to blame people without the vaccination. Do you know why? Because I am smart enough to know that if I have a vaccination and it does what it's been advertised to do, it doesn't matter if someone in the same room with me has decided to get the shots too or not. I ought to be covered, and if I have it and don't know it and pass it on to them, and they chose not to? Why on earth should I care? It was their choice.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: maya27
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Uranus is in Taurus for another few years yet.

Pluto in Capricorn too !!!!!!😧

The Pluto in Capricorn years will bring humanity to its knees many times over. That which is not in keeping with the evolving program will be replaced. The new program will bring us back full circle, back to the Age of Pisces’ original mandate. Eventually we will learn to shift from a consciousness that is primarily defined by a false sense of separateness and that pits one against another. Eventually we will learn to realign to a state of consciousness that holds to a philosophy of one for-and-with another, one for-and-with all. It is time to embrace compassion, love, and inclusion, rather than hate and fear as the pathway home.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
No to fear the next wave is around the corner, big pharma and their lap dogs in the CDC are going to push for a new covid scare before the holidays, after the flu season starts soo the last agenda of requiring passports to travel is enacted.

No passport no visiting family.

Boosters will help spread the next variant like it did with the delta after the jabs started.

It's that time of year when the warning bells are sounding about how WINTER will bring untold suffering from Covid-19.

But the idiot "experts" on CNN-CBS-ABC-MSNBC never ask each other, and the even dumber News anchor/interviewers never ask the experts, if Covid-19 wrecked havoc when the Southern Hemisphere was in Winter.

The same IDIOTS who predicted mass suffering amongst children when school opened last month.

I wonder how much money is being transferred from Pharmaceutical companies to the U.S. Main Stream Media to enable them to keep paying these scumbag experts?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

And, again, if you're against a life saving vaccine, you shouldn't be in health care.

I'm against forcing people to do anything against their will, even if that would seem to be the smart thing to do. It is their body and their choice in this case (no second human in the equation).

Clever, and your MO, to derail.. Bringing an off topic argument.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JCscrat50
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

As a almost retired water worker I thank you for speaking the truth. You live the job you Know the truth.
If you tell a lie enough times does it become truth ? HELL NO !

Thank ya. My specialty was geriatrics. There was one year in the 90’s in which we had a aggressive “flu” that came through. Out of 100 patients, we lost about 15 patients. That is a 15% death rate in our facility. It was the same at many facilities in the area and never made the news.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Clever, and your MO, to derail.. Bringing an off topic argument.

So don't bite.

But the point stands. If it's your body, it should be your choice. And in this case, it is fully your body and no one else's.

Why in this case is it everyone else's choice what you must do with it? OH yes, because it makes you feel better about yourself if you force everyone else around you to do what you want them to.

+17 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Anyone mocking freedom deserves hostility.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JCscrat50
Many of us at water departments across the country also power, gas are about to get fired or will leave there jobs very soon! I have served my community for over 30 years at the same department, its been my honer to serve. Question to all what are you going to do? Cant find replacements nobody wont's to work any more. I will not get jabbed. Sorry i must let my community down. Again what will you do for WATER - POWER - FUEL etc.
Now let loose the haters.

I'm so glad you posted. People don't take into consideration the far reaching implications of mandatory vaccines and the repercussions of dismissing those refusing to participate.

If %50 are no longer working due to refusal of these mandates, we can kiss our standard of living good-bye for quite some time.

If you're not setup to operate independently, you'd better be able to live by very modest means in suitable climates. All the preppers will be able to sell crow pie and people will gladly eat it....

We are literally at the edge of the cliff and all the money in the world won't prevent the crash. If something doesn't happen to stop Biden and all this crazy, that's it man. Bring your nose plugs.
edit on 2-10-2021 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Agreed.

So does anyone advocating facsism.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

We could be looking at two economies in short order. The "legal" vaccinated one limping along, and the underground one of unvaccinated folks helping each other along.

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Agreed.

It's good to know you admit the mockery you receive is well deserved.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

But the point stands. If it's your body, it should be your choice.

Glad to see you advocate pro-choice.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Agreed.

I don't think he gets it.

lol

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Agreed.

Nah, it's mostly the hypocrisy from folks of your ilk.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Wow a critical thinker here, stop the presses now you are too smart for the pharma and CDC science so you are now officially a deviant, time for reprograming, you are not drinking enough social media and Fascist fauci Koolaid.

Yep we do not need medical workers, we got the national guard to take over like NY is doing.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Agreed.

I don't think he gets it.

lol

I know, right?

Conflating abortion with a public health issue?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

If you're anti-science (vaccine) maybe you shouldn't be in health care.

Just saying.

Pretty simple.

I think people in healthcare probably know more about vaccines and science than some smartass on line or a politician.

That used to be true, but now the classes you took to get your degree are available online for free.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join