It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Going Going Gone - Its starting - Get Ready for Mass Hysteria Again

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
If you're anti-science (vaccine) maybe you shouldn't be in health care.

Just saying.

Pretty simple.

I think people in healthcare probably know more about vaccines and science than some smartass on line or a politician.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

There was NEVER a PANDEMIC Level Covid-19 Outbreak . The LIES Keep Coming , and some Naive People Eat them Up ...........(

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think people in healthcare probably know more about vaccines and science

Exactly. The smart majority, yes.

The radicalized social media idiots, no.

And, again, if you're against a life saving vaccine, you shouldn't be in health care.
edit on 2-10-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: JCscrat50
Many of us at water departments across the country also power, gas are about to get fired or will leave there jobs very soon! I have served my community for over 30 years at the same department, its been my honer to serve. Question to all what are you going to do? Cant find replacements nobody wont's to work any more. I will not get jabbed. Sorry i must let my community down. Again what will you do for WATER - POWER - FUEL etc.
Now let loose the haters.

Thank you for your service. Before you ride off into the sunset, I hope you have a great retirement. Be sure to have chickens and a garden. We all need to raise our own food as much as we can.

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If your pro science as I have been all my life, which of the current scientists do you trust? Do you trust the media's scientists and if so why?

I was taught to use my own reason and to challenge theories hard. Failure to follow the procedures are why we are in this mess now. Money has them bypassing the Scientific Method I was taught.

If you're anti-science (vaccine) maybe you shouldn't be in health care.

Just saying.

Pretty simple.

edit on 2-10-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

And, again, if you're against a life saving vaccine, you shouldn't be in health care.

So you're smarter and can determine a healthcare workers employment.

Wonderful.

What are your qualifications?

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Science actually encourages, if not demands, that it’s theories be picked apart and questioned.

I agree with you and will answer your question.

None, they all demand that we just accept their word as fact.

That’s my answer and thanks for asking.

a reply to: Justoneman

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Riddle me this bat people: why in the heck are healthcare workers being fired when we need them to care for the rona infected that are supposedly inundating our hospitals? Most of those workers have been working throughout this plandemic, so why place this requirement upon them?

I believe this is one part of the planned downfall of the US. The many Democrats and the few Republicans behind this are either complicit with the plan (I would love to know their exit strategy) or just gullible ignorant sheep. (I want to add more but I don’t want to get in trouble).

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

If your pro science as I have been all my life, which of the current scientists do you trust?
Not that rando on FB. Or on that far right website. Maybe the ones who have told us how to protect ourselves and get out of it, you know CDC, NIH, everyone else with sense. Like not injecting bleach. Or livestock dewormer. Just a thought

I was taught to use my own reason and to challenge theories hard

You're obviously more knowledgeable than those who have devoted their lives to study.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Riddle me this bat people: why in the heck are healthcare workers being fired when we need them to care for the rona infected that are supposedly inundating our hospitals? Most of those workers have been working throughout this plandemic, so why place this requirement upon them?

I believe this is one part of the planned downfall of the US. The many Democrats and the few Republicans behind this are either complicit with the plan (I would love to know their exit strategy) or just gullible ignorant sheep. (I want to add more but I don’t want to get in trouble).

Yeah you're getting it 😎

Cultural Marxism is reality !!!!☠️

edit on Oct-02-2021 by xuenchen because: next year comes the Constitution Suspension ☠️

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thanks for that bro. They must fire me first. They do not wont me to go. oh yea My wife and I have 17 chickens and we had a grate garden this year. We will be fine thanks, I feel for all communities. I don't think the public RELAY understands whats to come. Time to prep!
NOW !!!

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So you're smarter and can determine a healthcare workers employment.

One's employer can dictate conditions.

And they have, in many cases. Don't get vaxxed, bye.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
No to fear the next wave is around the corner, big pharma and their lap dogs in the CDC are going to push for a new covid scare before the holidays, after the flu season starts soo the last agenda of requiring passports to travel is enacted.

No passport no visiting family.

Boosters will help spread the next variant like it did with the delta after the jabs started.

It's already in the bag, they'll say the 4th wave (adverse events) look like hemorrhagic fever. In a lot of cases they do, bleeding from the sinuses, eyes, sloughing of the rectum and vagina, etc. So in comes Marburg, Woo Hoo!

GAVI Marburg Pandemic Link

Cheers - Dave

+13 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Do you ask yourself: why would a healthcare worker be against the rona vaccine? Did it ever occur to you that they may have knowledge that has caused them to be wary?

We owe them the deference to make their own decisions and that choice should apply to everyone.

Speaking as a retired RN.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

And it's only going to get worse.

Next look at police departments, fire departments, ambulance services shrinking due to mandates

I say let 'em suffer and learn what consequences actually are. I'll happily swallow the bitter pill of reduced critical public services, if it means a Karen earns her brain cells. Kinda like angels, bells & wings here, ya know.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

why would a healthcare worker be against the rona vaccine? Did it ever occur to you that they may have knowledge that has caused them to be wary?

No, it's because they have been radicalized against it.

We're dealing with (dis)information warfare.

To create division and hostility like we're seeing everywhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Uranus is in Taurus for another few years yet.

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
😂🤣😂

a reply to: maya27

posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

As a almost retired water worker I thank you for speaking the truth. You live the job you Know the truth.
If you tell a lie enough times does it become truth ? HELL NO !

+15 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

The only hostility is coming from the bootlickers and tyrants who think they're smarter than everyone else.

The rest of us still value individual rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join