It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnancy and the Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

What is the opposite of a "completed" pregnancy?

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What is the opposite of a "completed" pregnancy?

Answer: “The pull out method”

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
a reply to: MykeNukem

www.naturalnews.com... bortions.html#

Link

Was at the bottom where it says to read more.

Apologies, I did indeed miss that.

I clicked it and they wanted my email addy to continue ffs. Nope.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

I saw this recently, too. It's unbelievable they would include those 700 women in their calculation. How many women got the jabs in their first and second trimester believing the rate of miscarriage was 12.6% and how many would have waited if they knew it was actually 82%?

Sickening...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

No, that's the opposite of pregnant. The way the study is worded absolutely indicates they started with 3958 pregnant women and ended with 712 live babies.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
deleted
edit on 30-9-2021 by Type1338 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yeah I don’t go there on my mobile so thx for guinea pigging that out for me, beers on me bro 🍻

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Since you won't read the study, here is the table in question:

You cannot include women given their first jab in the third trimester to calculate a miscarriage rate before 20 weeks.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

iSorry, I was just clowning a little seeing this is a grim subject.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

Yeah I don’t go there on my mobile so thx for guinea pigging that out for me, beers on me bro 🍻

Lmao, ya got me.

I'll take that beer x 6 too.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Wow, that's smoking gun proof right there. Thank you for this information and link to the study. This could literally save lives.

What a sick, evil and twisted world we live in. How can they get away with this?

I actually feel nauseous.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
In April or May of next year, at least in this country we will either find out all of this is PURE bull# or in fact NOT.

You see, the months of June and July, many couples here decide to get married and celebrate their marriages in Okinawa, Guam and Hawaii. So by the time these newly weds with their first baby arrives, well it will be these months more likely.

So all the Japanese chat rooms will be on fire by then with young women talking the " TRUTH " about what happened to them and their newborn. Until then I'll wait and see what comes out of CHINA 's new birth population now since they are allowed to have 3 children.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I’m going to play devils advocate.
Women miscarry a lot. I never realized it until it happened to me and every woman of child bearing age or older I knew told me they too miscarried in the past. Not sure if the vax causes it, but pregnant women in general can and do miscarry and the vax might be coincidental in a lot of these cases.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
In April or May of next year, at least in this country we will either find out all of this is PURE bull# or in fact NOT.

You see, the months of June and July, many couples here decide to get married and celebrate their marriages in Okinawa, Guam and Hawaii. So by the time these newly weds with their first baby arrives, well it will be these months more likely.

So all the Japanese chat rooms will be on fire by then with young women talking the " TRUTH " about what happened to them and their newborn. Until then I'll wait and see what comes out of CHINA 's new birth population now since they are allowed to have 3 children.

You're right.

My only fear is that by the time the data comes in, it may be too late for us to say F### that.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

It is a fact that the birth rate in Italy is down a whopping 25% mainly one could surmise that they vaccinated the young first to keep the economy going. I bet these numbers will be hard to get from now on.This is a good analysis of the quoted article.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Since you won't read the study, here is the table in question:

You cannot include women given their first jab in the third trimester to calculate a miscarriage rate before 20 weeks.

To ad to your post I am quoting another source who spells out the math and evil intent.

"Out of the 127 women receiving vaccines during their first or second trimesters, 104 spontaneous abortions occurred before their pregnancies hit the 20-week mark. These are indicated as “spontaneous abortions” in the table.

In simple math, 104 spontaneous abortions (during the first 20 weeks) out of 127 women who received vaccines in their first or second trimesters calculates to an 82% rate of spontaneous abortions among these pregnant women who were vaccinated.

It is important to note that deaths of unborn babies during the third trimester are known as “stillbirths” and not spontaneous abortions. Thus, the spontaneous abortions could not have possibly occurred in women vaccinated during their third trimester, by definition.

Thus, the study authors dishonestly used the wrong denominator of 827 in their “spontaneous abortions” calculation, when they should have used a denominator of 127, which is the number of women receiving vaccines during their first or second trimesters.

Put another way, it is impossible for a woman who was vaccinated for the first time during her third trimester to have a “spontaneous abortion” in the first 20 weeks, since they weren’t vaccinated during the first 20 weeks (and pregnant women aren’t time travelers). Thus, those women shouldn’t be included in the denominator used to calculate the spontaneous abortion rate.

The authors of this study should receive an award in the category of, “How to lie with statistics,” because they apparently tried to pull a sleight-of-hand trick to make it appear that vaccines are safe for pregnant women. In reality, they seem to be killing more than 4 out of 5 unborn babies in the first 20 weeks of gestation, at least in this data set. (It’s a small set of 127 pregnant women, so we’d like to see a larger review of many thousands of pregnancies in order to get a more clear picture.)"

SOURCE: vachristian.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

104 miscarriages out of 127 pregnancies when the vaccine was administered in first trimester. Surely the miscarriage rate is no-where near that high?

edit on 30/9/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is getting more dangerous by the day. They must know they are running out of time. It is not a wise choice for any woman to get pregnant right now.

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Same thing happening in Canada i made a thread on this.
Ontario recommends Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine over Moderna for those 18 to 24 | FULL
edit on 30-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
This is getting more dangerous by the day. They must know they are running out of time. It is not a wise choice for any woman to get pregnant right now.

You mean a bad choice for any man or woman to get pregnant right now, ask DBCowboy!

Sorry put my PC mask on for a second.

All seriousness here though, if these people know and absolutely know that this is doing this to the next generation are these people making and pushing this able to sleep at night? Do they truly believe they are helping our world our people? Or are they truly that evil all the way down to the lab technician and janitors in these companies?

How can they?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join