It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnancy and the Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
The CDC is recommending that women who plan to get pregnant or who are pregnant should get the covid shots.
Now, I've never been pregnant, but I know that anything the mother breathes, ingests or injects gets circulated into the baby.

twitter.com...
I mean, the vax is supposed to be all about saving lives, right?

Well, I guess the CDC hasn't paid any attention to news being presented by the New England Journal of Medicine.
Shocking new study reveals covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”

A shocking new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine reveals that when pregnant women are given covid vaccinations during their first or second trimesters, they suffer an 82% spontaneous abortion rate, killing 4 out of 5 unborn babies.

This stunning finding, explained below, is self-evident from the data published in a new study entitled, “Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons.” Just as disturbing as the data is the fact that the study authors apparently sought to deliberately obfuscate the truth about vaccines causing spontaneous abortions by obfuscating numbers in their own calculations.

In simple math, 104 spontaneous abortions (during the first 20 weeks) out of 127 women who received vaccines in their first or second trimesters calculates to an 82% rate of spontaneous abortions among these pregnant women who were vaccinated.

This truly sickens me.

edit on Wed Sep 29 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: added source

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Its the same in Canada they are now claiming that the covid vaxs are safe for pregnant women i haven't seen such data. Vaxfacts is claiming that its safe for everyone, including pregnant but posts no data for pregnant women from the one site i took a look at it.

I had seen reports of online users mostly women talking about having heavy periods after their second dose of mRNA/Covid vaxs. MSM is not mentioning this.

S&F
edit on 29-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
No one should be surprised, at least I’m not. Truly tragic.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

I've seen than online as well. Periods of VERY long duration---even over a month, periods after menopause.
Most of the reports I have read sounded believable, and not bot-like.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Wow.

I was going to say that I haven't heard of a big issue with babies getting Covid, or healthy Mothers for that matter.

THEN, I read the article you linked.

That puts it on a whole other lever of WTF are they thinking (or, not thinking)

Certainly doesn't alleviate the problem with credibility and the C-Jab, just makes me not want it more.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Just a couple of weeks ago there was a report in a local paper (small city with deep agricultural roots) about a woman who miscarried the day after her second me jab.

Helluvit is that she said in the interview (her name and photo were in the paper) that just a couple of days before her second shot the exact same thing had happened to her best friend! But she opted to take the shot anyway and said that everybody should get it, regardless of what has happened to them.

That was when I realized that people who have had the shot will, to assuage their own conscience or quell their own well-founded fears, try to convince others to take it - not because it's right or good, but because it affirms a sense of having done "the right thing" regardless of real consequences.

Cognitive dissonance is one helluva drug.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I guess not surprised so much as aghast, angered and appalled.
Hence, putting the thread in the Pit.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Wow.

I was going to say that I haven't heard of a big issue with babies getting Covid, or healthy Mothers for that matter.

Certainly doesn't alleviate the problem with credibility and the C-Jab, just makes me not want it more.

Oh, they are thinking. It's all going precisely according to their plan.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Wow.

Oh, they are thinking. It's all going precisely according to their plan.

Agreed.

They found The Golden Goose.

The Patriot Act is absolute child's play compared to what they're accomplishing with the Vid.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:28 PM
link   
They already know that the vaccine can cause abortions. The thing is they also know the planet is overpopulated with humans. It does not take a rocket scientist to see what is going on. If there is no official test required in the trials for a particular side effect, they are not going to test to see if it is a problem. The Pharma companies only test for what is required to test for...no more.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Without humans or half of the population i dont think things will go the way they imagine.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I didn’t read the linked article to your linked article going to natural news depopulation plan, last time I was there my phone locked up on an advertisement. Anything worth while in there?

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
The CDC is recommending that women who plan to get pregnant or who are pregnant should get the covid shots.
Now, I've never been pregnant, but I know that anything the mother breathes, ingests or injects gets circulated into the baby.

twitter.com...
I mean, the vax is supposed to be all about saving lives, right?

Well, I guess the CDC hasn't paid any attention to news being presented by the New England Journal of Medicine.
Shocking new study reveals covid vaccine TERMINATES 4 out of 5 pregnancies via “spontaneous abortions”

A shocking new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine reveals that when pregnant women are given covid vaccinations during their first or second trimesters, they suffer an 82% spontaneous abortion rate, killing 4 out of 5 unborn babies.

This stunning finding, explained below, is self-evident from the data published in a new study entitled, “Preliminary Findings of mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine Safety in Pregnant Persons.” Just as disturbing as the data is the fact that the study authors apparently sought to deliberately obfuscate the truth about vaccines causing spontaneous abortions by obfuscating numbers in their own calculations.

In simple math, 104 spontaneous abortions (during the first 20 weeks) out of 127 women who received vaccines in their first or second trimesters calculates to an 82% rate of spontaneous abortions among these pregnant women who were vaccinated.

This truly sickens me.

Did you actually read the study itself, instead of the distortion of it you posted?

The study said:

“ Among 3958 participants enrolled in the v-safe pregnancy registry, 827 had a completed pregnancy, of which 115 (13.9%) resulted in a pregnancy loss and 712 (86.1%) resulted in a live birth (mostly among participants with vaccination in the third trimester).”

And:

“Although not directly comparable, calculated proportions of adverse pregnancy and neonatal outcomes in persons vaccinated against Covid-19 who had a completed pregnancy were similar to incidences reported in studies involving pregnant women that were conducted before the Covid-19 pandemic.”

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

And:

“ How common are miscarriages?

Miscarriages are much more common than most people realise.

Among women who know they're pregnant, it's estimated about 1 in 8 pregnancies will end in miscarriage.”

www.nhs.uk...

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
I didn’t read the linked article to your linked article going to natural news depopulation plan, last time I was there my phone locked up on an advertisement. Anything worth while in there?

This is shocking.

From the New England Journal Of Medicine: L'ink

I haven't read a conspiracy as shocking on Natural News as this study (that say's a lot).

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Did you read the study from NEJM that I posted.

Almost the same and just as or even MORE shocking numbers.

Ask yourself why? Why would they do this knowing the risks?

At some point you gotta say WTF?

I can go to work with Tuberculosis or Ebola, but I can't go without the C-Jab.

Yea, OK.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Its only happening to them because the unvaxed didnt get their shot.

sarcasm..

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Yeah, no thanks satan, I'll pass

There have been several statements about spike proteins attacking the placenta.

Are we headed for an iceage of something?
I'm starting to wonder.
The open border would start to make sense too.
Making more room down south.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I wasn’t trying to insinuate anything about the content of the article on natural news. I just don’t go there on my mobile device because last time there was an ad that locked up my phone that I needed to actually turn it off n turn it back on. I hate that. Was curious what is in it though.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I wasn’t trying to insinuate anything about the content of the article on natural news. I just don’t go there on my mobile device because last time there was an ad that locked up my phone that I needed to actually turn it off n turn it back on. I hate that. Was curious what is in it though.

I've seen some good stuff there, but some of it is obvious BS.

Not sure what you mean though? I didn't see any links to that site?

One is Tweaker and the other goes to a WordPress site. Should be good malware wise.

posted on Sep, 29 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

www.naturalnews.com... bortions.html#

Link

Was at the bottom where it says to read more.
edit on 30-9-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join