It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False positive tests seem to be a problem

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ho...Ly...Poop. This is really, well should be, a disaster for them, because as the OP alluded to, this just makes no sense. I haven't run any UAs or blood work, et al on anyone, but I can state with a fair degree of certainty that there is no such thing as a 'false positive'. Again, just pretty sure, but I believe a 'false positive' is when you get a test that comes back positive, and then a re-test tells you whether the initial test yielded the wrong result. You don't just go back-stage after a huge international debacle like they had on the View and then find out a few minutes later, wait, both test were 'false positives'. Pretty certain that's not the way it works.

This one story has punched so many holes in the lie, not to mention think of the audience that watches drivel like that...they're like the kill shot's target freakin' audience!

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I wonder what the odds are for 2 hosts of the View to have 2 false positives tests each.

I also wonder what people who think the vaxxed can't get covid think of why they even got tested.

My guess is this was more of a Kamala not wanting to be on the show for as long as they asked for because of all the negative attention on her, so they had the View cook up a fake story.....it all seemed very staged.

It was almost like a Maury Povich moment as they were on set and then it was announced and they got up and left the set. Well the test results are in and YOU HAVE the Rona! Imagine if paternity tests were as fallible.....LOL!

But the tests not working seems to set a much worse image than some other options. We kept hearing how great these tests are, and not, we have proof positive that they kind of suck.

Not to mention proof positive that the vaxxed (yes, even our god-like celebrities) get COVID! It's right out there on your morning tv now...can't suppress that s###.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Ho...Ly...Poop. This is really, well should be, a disaster for them, because as the OP alluded to, this just makes no sense. I haven't run any UAs or blood work, et al on anyone, but I can state with a fair degree of certainty that there is no such thing as a 'false positive'. Again, just pretty sure, but I believe a 'false positive' is when you get a test that comes back positive, and then a re-test tells you whether the initial test yielded the wrong result. You don't just go back-stage after a huge international debacle like they had on the View and then find out a few minutes later, wait, both test were 'false positives'. Pretty certain that's not the way it works.

This one story has punched so many holes in the lie, not to mention think of the audience that watches drivel like that...they're like the kill shot's target freakin' audience!

the aspect we are discussing here is light years beyond the mental capacity of "the view" watchers. They wouldn't get it at all.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I wonder what the odds are for 2 hosts of the View to have 2 false positives tests each.

I also wonder what people who think the vaxxed can't get covid think of why they even got tested.

My guess is this was more of a Kamala not wanting to be on the show for as long as they asked for because of all the negative attention on her, so they had the View cook up a fake story.....it all seemed very staged.

It was almost like a Maury Povich moment as they were on set and then it was announced and they got up and left the set. Well the test results are in and YOU HAVE the Rona! Imagine if paternity tests were as fallible.....LOL!

But the tests not working seems to set a much worse image than some other options. We kept hearing how great these tests are, and not, we have proof positive that they kind of suck.

Not to mention proof positive that the vaxxed (yes, even our god-like celebrities) get COVID! It's right out there on your morning tv now...can't suppress that s###.

remember, if you get the shot, you won't get sick. If you get sick, you won't get "really sick", but if you get really sick, you won't die, and if you die, at least you can die knowing it would have been worse if you didn't get the shot. I hope that helps. It's what I have learned from out elected officials, official statements.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

What good could come from this? I'm missing it.

I don't see any good coming from it. So I am missing it too.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Kamaalalala Herpes didn't want to do an hour long Q&A with a potentially hostile (even though they're liberal) audience.

The "false positives" were a way to get her to do a 9 minute softball interview with loaded questions.

There was no test(s).

It's all bullcrap.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

the aspect we are discussing here is light years beyond the mental capacity of "the view" watchers. They wouldn't get it at all.

You get the COVID! You get the COVID! EVERYONE GETS THE COVID!!!
(Yes, I know that's Oprah, but you get the gist)...

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I know of one guy that over a year got 3 false positives on his covid test.

Each time he got a two week paid vacation under union contract.
About 4 weeks after the third false positive he got an antibody test that showed negative of him ever having covid.
He got the covid vaccine and now does not have to test for covid.
No more paid vacations

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Truth and the news media are not the same.

The narrative is the story.

With enough people believing the narrative, it will become the truth.

You have to give the Democrats points for using this kind of brain washing since before the last election.

Racism, fascism, white supremacy, rape culture, Russian influence, 81 million votes, vaccine works…...and the list goes on…

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
I know of one guy that over a year got 3 false positives on his covid test.

Each time he got a two week paid vacation under union contract.
About 4 weeks after the third false positive he got an antibody test that showed negative of him ever having covid.
He got the covid vaccine and now does not have to test for covid.
No more paid vacations

unless he gets covid, then he will have another.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

False positives have been a problem since the start. Anyone who has been paying attention knows this is an issue and has led to the inflation of covid "cases" and probably death count as well.

The PCR cycle threshold is too sensitive. This is why you get so many positive cases with little to no symptoms. Even the CDC has admitted this and they've been quietly trying to roll back how they test.

I guarantee, 10 years from now it will be admitted that this entire Covid 19 was a straight up case of mass hysteria / hoax driven by bureaucratic malfeasance. The data is all corrupted. It wouldn't surprise me at this point if more accurate C19 death numbers are 10% of what is even being claimed at this point.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

False positives have been a problem since the start. Anyone who has been paying attention knows this is an issue and has led to the inflation of covid "cases" and probably death count as well.

The PCR cycle threshold is too sensitive. This is why you get so many positive cases with little to no symptoms. Even the CDC has admitted this and they've been quietly trying to roll back how they test.

I guarantee, 10 years from now it will be admitted that this entire Covid 19 was a straight up case of mass hysteria / hoax driven by bureaucratic malfeasance. The data is all corrupted. It wouldn't surprise me at this point if more accurate C19 death numbers are 10% of what is even being claimed at this point.

seeing the entire process politicized and then the leaders bitching about people acting political about it just makes it all fit so perfectly in clown world.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

seeing the entire process politicized and then the leaders bitching about people acting political about it just makes it all fit so perfectly in clown world.

What frustrates me is that if you take a step back and leave emotion out of it, it should be pretty clear that 1) we are not being told the complete story of c19 and 2) it isn't nearly as bad as being claimed.

You can show this using CDC, WHO, NIH, FDA, State data etc. This isn't evens some conspiratorial Q-Anon BS. The data presented by the bureaucracies in charge doesn't make sense and is full of holes.

It is clear there is another agenda at play here.

My theory since day one has been that they know c19 is man made / weaponized but don't want to actually admit it because of the political ramifications - 1) they don't want to have a beef with China. 2) They don't want to freak out the public and 3) Politicians are complicit directly and indirectly in the funding of the research that led to C19.

Basically, this is a cover up of the above. Essentially, c19 is a global man made disaster on a scale never seen before and no one wants that hung around their neck.

With that said, the vaccines and response are because they are trying to protect the public. In other words, they don't want the public harmed by c19, but they also don't want to implicate themselves either. This is the only reason I can explain the censoring and authoritarian response that is being pushed.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Covid 19 and the fraudulent tests have been a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY and justice WILL prevail.

When? How ?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Basically, this is a cover up of the above. Essentially, c19 is a global man made disaster on a scale never seen before and no one wants that hung around their neck.

If they screwed up, and we are toast, they would get almost the entire world onboard, if they told the truth about it.

Almost everyone would allow themselves to be guinea pigs, taking a chance they would find that miracle cure that may pull our fat from the fire.

People would be miffed, and a handful would refuse, willing to die, before ever trusting them. But if it is as bad as it could be, death would likely be a better option for some.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

What frustrates me is that if you take a step back and leave emotion out of it, it should be pretty clear that 1) we are not being told the complete story of c19 and 2) it isn't nearly as bad as being claimed.

You can show this using CDC, WHO, NIH, FDA, State data etc. This isn't evens some conspiratorial Q-Anon BS. The data presented by the bureaucracies in charge doesn't make sense and is full of holes.

It is clear there is another agenda at play here.

My theory since day one has been that they know c19 is man made / weaponized but don't want to actually admit it because of the political ramifications - 1) they don't want to have a beef with China. 2) They don't want to freak out the public and 3) Politicians are complicit directly and indirectly in the funding of the research that led to C19.

With that said, the vaccines and response are because they are trying to protect the public. In other words, they don't want the public harmed by c19, but they also don't want to implicate themselves either. This is the only reason I can explain the censoring and authoritarian response that is being pushed.

one of many reasons I am continually reassured that we do in fact live in clown world, is that the one guy in the United States that has the most connections to the Wuhan lab in China, and in the manufacture of the original Covid 19 virus, is also the go to guy installed in the United States Government to combat the Covid 19 Virus. I suppose you could argue "who better to know all about it", but then, it he wasn't funding the research, would this have happened at all?

But I would love to be challenged and end up wrong on Fauci being connected to the Wuhan Lab, GOF research, Covid 19, and the coverup that ensued since the beginning of this pandemic. It's painful to know this is fact, but nobody of any importance will say it.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Fauci is at forefront because it is his sh!tshow.

The Chinese screwed up as we all know their QC skills are crap. The issue is that US was probably directly or indirectly supporting this work as well.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The entire scene was scripted, rehearsed, staged, and acted out as planned 🤣🤣🤣

The Democrat PR bulls#t is getting thicker by the day 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks again 81 million voters for the show 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Fauci is at forefront because it is his sh!tshow.

The Chinese screwed up as we all know their QC skills are crap. The issue is that US was probably directly or indirectly supporting this work as well.

that's just it though, our tax dollars funded Fauci's NIH which through an intermediary, funded the GOF research that was taking place in Wuhan. At this point, the only real question left unanswered is was it intentionally released, or was it accidental. It's been almost 2 years, if you watched the Ausi exposé "what happened in Wuhan", they may have even answered that part. And the answer isn't a good one.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
The entire scene was scripted, rehearsed, staged, and acted out as planned 🤣🤣🤣

The Democrat PR bulls#t is getting thicker by the day 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks again 81 million voters for the show 🤣🤣🤣

this is way beyond left vs right. There are folks on both sides complicit in the coverup, and likely the money grab going on to make sure everyone who knows also has skin in the game. This is a global coverup, if you doubt that, go on Facebook and post the theory that the CCP released the virus intentionally at the Military Games to spread Covid around the world, and did it in Wuhan in August of 2019. Chances are, you aren't allowed to talk about that, even though there is some good research on the topic and it's got as much chance of being right as it does being wrong. Try it on multiple platforms. My guess is the only ones that will allow you to post that, are the discredited ones. Like Bitchute that only can have fake videos on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join