It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Assumes People are GUILTY until Proven INNOCENT. -Worst President Ever-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox
a reply to: MykeNukem

I got the belt when I was a kid. That was just for misbehaving.

I can see why.

Probably the wrong person to do your whining to.

To question your clearly evil intent. Is not whining. I am trying to understand how some one can be so evil and stupid. Since beating people for breaking the law means at some point you could get beat yourself.

1. Horse Reins aren't whips and we haven't established that ANYONE was beaten.
2. We HAVE established that you support ME being beat with a belt for simply misbehaving, let alone breaking the law.

If calling Leftists out on their BS is evil, then colour me red.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: musicismagic

Hey, i feel for the dude i really do. Can you imagine posting hundreds of times about someone you dont like? How would that affect your well being?

Oh you mean like all the Leftist losers with hurt feelz did for 4 years while Trump was in office?

Trump was actually doing a good job running the country while hurting Liberal feelz.

Sadly there are no more hurt feelz with Biden but he is running the country into the ground with his dumpster fire.

Worst president for any country in the history of the planet.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

1. Horse Reins aren't whips and we haven't established that ANYONE was beaten. 2. We HAVE established that you support ME being beat with a belt for simply misbehaving, let alone breaking the law. If calling Leftists out on their BS is evil, then colour me red.
a reply to: MykeNukem

I never made any claims about a whip.

You haven't established anything. I never said I supported anyone being hit. I said I could see why you got the belt. Further more you endorsed it yourself. when I asked.

So you want a police state? Is it okay to whip you with leather straps, when you break the law?

I got the belt when I was a kid. That was just for misbehaving.

A leather belt in not a whip. But it hurt like hell. A leather horse rein is thicker than a belt and longer. Meaning more momentum which in turn means more pain when hit with it.

Lastly I do not suffer near the amount of selective perception as most people do. Therefore I am not a democrat or republican. Both sides are one in the same. If you could take your blinders off, pun intended. You would understand.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
Tough get over it and stop wasting our time.

I suggest you take your own advice.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

The image of the rider and his whip is a textbook image of how to walk a horse through water.

The rider was not striking anything but the horse. Anyone that has ever rode a horse through water would know this.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
a reply to: carewemust

A few points. First, I think that Biden was quite right to be outraged that immigrants were being chased, roped and hauled in like cattle instead of human beings. Secondly that Texas used to do this all the time to slaves 150 years ago, which does not make it right in any way whatsoever as human beings are not cattle.
Thirdly, the OP has a habit of opening up threads claiming that Biden should be impeached for 'crimes' like blowing his nose. Yes, the OP is annoyed that Trump lost. Tough. Get over it and stop wasting our time.
Listen to you, reveling in self-righteousness. Britain was a driving force behind the transatlantic slave trade for more than 250 years; only the Portugese had more African slaves. British citizens purchased more than 3.2 million African slaves for their Caribbean enterprises, primarily sugar-related. Working in sugar fields back then was tantamount to a death sentence, with life expectancy seldom exceeding 10 years.

In contrast, historians can document fewer than 480,000 African slaves transported to territories in the present United States. About 350,000 of those arrived before U.S. independence.

Britain didn't outlaw slavery in most of its empire until The Slavery Abolition Act of 1833. However, the act exempted "the Territories in the Possession of the East India Company," Ceylon and Saint Helena. The Indian Slavery Act of 1843 forbade the selling of slaves in the territory of the East India Company, but there were various ways to get around it: indentured servitude, debt bondage and exploiting the caste system. So at best, Britain banned slavery 22 years before it ended in the USA, although it didn't truly end in East India Company lands. India didn't gain its independence until 1947, and the UK still had African colonies in the 1960s.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
America needs to "save face" ASAP. We should admit we made a mistake, and demand that Congress replace Joe with Kamala.

Vice President Kamala Devi Harris is not liked by Most Democrats, and No Republicans, but as of last week, her job approval rating was higher than Joe Biden's job approval rating...fwiw.

-CareWeMust

Just wait it out, Kamala turn is coming!

PLUS, I'm kind of enjoying seeing all these conspiracy theories turn into facts.

Joe Biden is the Gift that keeps on giving!

edit on 52095230am302021Mon, 27 Sep 2021 10:52:14 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Watched the video again earlier, no one was whipped or hit with the reins or a noose or a whip Jesus Christ you liars are unbelievably good at it

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Did Biden say he would hunt them down like those terrorists in Afghanistan ?

roflmao 不不不不不

and did those horses ever get Union Reps? 不不不不不

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Who Biden?
Oh, this guy...
Oh yeah he's a scumbag for sure.
He bragged about bypassing judges sentencing.
Pos

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Jesus
Even your screenname is naggy.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: carewemust

Well in the eyes of the media and in the court of public opinion, which constitutes the majority, people ARE Guilty until proven Innocent. So in this instance, Joe is on par with the rest of society.

The President is supposed to be above the tabloid crowd. But with this one....

Down Down Down She Goes: www.foxnews.com...

I agree. It's not right. It's just not all that surprising either.

(it should be surprising, but sadly, it's not)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Complaining about someones screen name is the epitome of naggy.

Also shows a low level of intelligence, if thats all you can attack.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Watched the video again earlier, no one was whipped or hit with the reins or a noose or a whip Jesus Christ you liars are unbelievably good at it

I never said anyone got whipped here is what I said.

While I have not investigated it significantly, it did appear some people did hit the Haitians with leather straps. But everyone deserves a fair trial. So for Biden to make those statements. He is tainting the potential jury pool.

The word appear does not mean definitive. : to have an outward aspect : She appears (to be) happy enough. :He appeared to be intelligent, but in reality was dumb as a rock.

You being a republican, king of context should know that.

edit on 27-9-2021 by Uknownparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The image of the rider and his whip is a textbook image of how to walk a horse through water.

Well I admit, I don't ride horses. It must take some training to ride them though. Since swinging your reins around like a whip before you even enter the water, or after being in the water, seems kind of odd. What purpose does swinging them around in a sling fashion serve? Is it signal to the horse to get in the water? If it is a signal to get in the water, and you swing them around while in water, does it try to go under water? Do all horses know when you swing the reins around it means get in the water? What if you swing the reins around and you're not near water? Will the horse bolt for the nearest water source?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

They were not roped or whipped , and enough of the slavery from the past . Get over it and stop lying

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

America needs to "save face" ASAP. We should admit we made a mistake, and demand that Congress replace Joe with Kamala.

Vice President Kamala Devi Harris is not liked by Most Democrats, and No Republicans, but as of last week, her job approval rating was higher than Joe Biden's job approval rating...fwiw.

-CareWeMust

Just wait it out, Kamala turn is coming!

PLUS, I'm kind of enjoying seeing all these conspiracy theories turn into facts.

Joe Biden is the Gift that keeps on giving!

KAMALA has more common-sense than Joe and no dementia. Here is an example of why Joe Biden finished in the bottom 10% of his college class.

At some point those who are fully vaccinated today, will become less than Fully Vaccinated, if 6 months passes without getting a booster. The Biden CDC will publish that guideline soon.

Today, President Biden said he will not let America return to "normal", until 98% of Americans are Fully Vaccinated against Covid-19.

Since vaccines are wearing off, and not everyone is getting a booster-shot, the percentage of fully vaccinated Americans will steadily decrease down to a certain level, and then stabilize for the long-term.

As long as Joe Biden is President, America will NEVER return to normal, because we'll never meet the 98% threshold.

The solution: Remove Joe Biden from Office.

edit on 9/27/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   
in all honesty this clown is making me miss trump.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Fatboy527

thanks for injecting some humor into this thread.
I thank God I'm old now and I was born in the best years of this country, because I'm afraid things are only going to get worse.

posted on Oct, 17 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The Commander-in-Chief of Democrats continues teaching them the art of deception, and how to be world-class arsehole hypocrites.

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden were caught violating Washington, D.C.'s indoor mask mandate by walking through a high-end Georgetown restaurant without masks on Saturday.

The maskless Bidens were recorded leaving Fiola Mare while flanked by masked Secret Service agents.

The two dined at the Michelin-starred Italian seafood restaurant on the Potomac River.
More: www.foxnews.com...

Sick puppies Joe/Jill, Biden admin officials, and Anthony Fauci have the nerve to be upset when people don't take them seriously!

They run around without masks, tell us the Covid vaccines aren't really vaccines, threaten our livelihoods, and inflict pain on the economy, all because they suffer from a selfishly evil, pompous, egotistical mental dysfunction.

F*uck Joe Biden and His Minions!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join