It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN Assumes People are GUILTY until Proven INNOCENT. -Worst President Ever-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well in the eyes of the media and in the court of public opinion, which constitutes the majority, people ARE Guilty until proven Innocent. So in this instance, Joe is on par with the rest of society.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

You don't even know my position on this, but you assumed didn't you

Ahh no, I didn’t assume anything about your position. I was talking to the op and generic right whingers.

I have now asked you some amazing questions for you to ignore, because I frankly don’t care what your position is.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

You think they should be hung and quartered. What for? Doing their jobs?

I do think Biden spoke too soon, yes. But I don't know his motive.

Tell me though, if you were trained, as per your job, to round people up in this way and you then did it, only for the president to say you're a racist and whipping slaves, would you be okay with that? Really?

If you had thousands of migrants coming at you, all trying to run around you, and your job was to stop that happening, would you just go home and allow them all in? Would you at least try to stop them?

I honestly do not understand the outrage here at all, other than your bleeding heart hurt feelings?

You're saying people should be hung and quartered for doing exactly what Biden put them there to do? Is Kamala at the border yet, with it being such a crisis and all? She is after all, ultimately, responsible for all of it.....

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I will, Lord willing, answer your questions, I'm not afraid of my own position.

Man, you're really hard to talk to you know.....

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I can imagine that, if you don’t get sarcasm, that I would be hard to talk to.

Hung and quartered was a joke, I thought the fact that I said fed to their victims would have been a hint?

Anywho, I have no hurt feelings here, just pointing out the change in stances shown by the op.

Are you not concerned that the op previously said the border patrol agents were using nooses, suggesting they may have intended to hang them up (see the synergy with my hanging comment?). It also suggests that the op, with the noose comments believes they have illegal, murderous intentions. Now, when Biden fumbles over his words like he does, the op has jumped all over it and complaining about the lack of due process.

Pretty sure there will be due process. Were they nooses? (Definitely weren’t nooses), were they whips or were they long reins?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The mess at the border is just that, a mess. I have no doubt the agents are doing the best that they can. They are completely overwhelmed. If the administration had even a glimmer of leadership this wouldn’t be happening.

Let’s all be honest, President Biden and his party are at fault here. The question is how are they going to stop it? Eventually there will be troops on the border, it’s just a matter of time. Then the killing can begin.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

A few points. First, I think that Biden was quite right to be outraged that immigrants were being chased, roped and hauled in like cattle instead of human beings. Secondly that Texas used to do this all the time to slaves 150 years ago, which does not make it right in any way whatsoever as human beings are not cattle.
Thirdly, the OP has a habit of opening up threads claiming that Biden should be impeached for 'crimes' like blowing his nose. Yes, the OP is annoyed that Trump lost. Tough. Get over it and stop wasting our time.

can you explain how you came to that conclusion? Was it the still pictures, or the MSM reporting?

I only ask, as I heard the guy who took the pictures say nobody was whipped or beaten, and he was there, on the other side of the camera.

eta:
link to source

It did not take a rocket scientist to examine the photos and to Zapruder the videos in order to figure out that the narrative crafted by the Biden administration and their apologists in the mainstream media was false (obviously, it was reins seen in the photos, not whips) — especially after border patrol officials themselves weighed in and noted that not only are they are not even authorized to carry whips, but that sometimes reins are twirled to get migrants away from the horses in order to keep all involved from getting hurt.

edit on 27-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Its clever how the political class have framed the issue of boarder petrol into only having a binary set of solutions. Eather a compleatly open boarder or inhumane violent treatment being the only solutions. In this way they can neatly devide the country into two easy to manage camps and only really need to worry about riling up their base come election time. Much simpler than figuring out what people need from society and solving problems.

In this particular case its almost as if the Biden administration allowed the board crises to escalate so that he could create a situation where he could stand on the pulpit and pontificate. And the Republicans let him do it hoping the bride tent city would get their base upset to.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
"Avoid the Noid"
They are only here to get the thread shut down .

Joe Biden's ouster is already in the cards.
Joe is just doing as much damage as he can before he gets kicked to the curb as folks say .
edit on 9/27/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Why not use some of those less than lethal crowd dispersal tools we've all heard about? You know, sonic and microwave weapons, all that good stuff. Maybe they're saving that for the citizens and not these illegal invaders massing at the boarder.

Big fences would have been cheaper and safer for these illegals, but no, that's a Trump thing and Orange Man bad, that's out of the question. So they opted for "migrants" being herded and whipped like negro slaves, something the Democrats used to do back in the day so no surprise there.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
"Avoid the Noid"
They are only here to get the thread shut down .

Joe Biden's ouster is already in the cards.
Joe is just doing as much damage as he can before he gets kicked to the curb as folks say .

YES, AND HE IS PUNISHING ALL AMERICANS ALL THE WAY TO MENTATL HELL THAT HE'S BEEN IN.
edit on 0900000014202021-09-27T07:20:14-05:00201409am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Worst President Ever ? And your just now realizing this ginorous fact. Joe was a sucky Senator, Joe was a sucky vice President. and I would assume Joe has sucked at most everything in his life's endeavors....Because right now Dyson wants him as their Vacuum spokesman....because Joe NEVER STOPS SUCKING. EVER. I hear their gonna put out the Joe Blow Extra Suck Model...can't cut it off once you cut it on.....and it sucks you dry $$$$$
edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

For someone who is supposedly a Trump supporter you sure do post a lot about Biden. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him. I cant imagine what its like to post numerous times every single day about someone who i dont like. That really does not sound like fun, im feeling sorry for you now.

Pulling up carewemust on outlining Bidens wrongdoing is the ultimate Hypocrisy. He is on ATS a small site on the internet. Where was all your indignation when the Democrats AND the MSM were making up lies about Trump every day for 4 YEARS?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Due process sometimes seems like a foreign concept to the Biden administration.

It's a foreign concept to ever administration.

The president suggested that officers should hit suspects’ heads on the doors of their police cars. “When you see these towns and when you see these thugs being thrown into the back of a paddy wagon, you just see them thrown in, rough, and I said, ‘Please don’t be too nice,’” Trump said. “Like when you guys put somebody in the car and you’re protecting their head, you know, the way you put their hand over, like, don’t hit their head and they’ve just killed somebody, don’t hit their head, I said, ‘You can take the hand away, OK?’” he added. His remarks received significant applause.

Biden said of Border Patrol agents on horseback who were accused of whipping Haitian migrants trying to cross the southern border.

While I have not investigated it significantly, it did appear some people did hit the Haitians with leather straps. But everyone deserves a fair trial. So for Biden to make those statements. He is tainting the potential jury pool.

But anyone thinking our legal system has been fair at anytime. Is deluding themselves.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Because he's lying? If I were those border patrol agents I would sue for defamation. He declared them guilty on day one. What planet are you on?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Yes, they were using horse reigns, the absolute horror.

I think one of them gave an "A-OK" sign with is hand too.

Clearly racist right wingers...

LMAO I thought the derangement would end with Trump losing (winning), but WTF was I thinking?

SHOULD whip the illegals back to their OWN country just like any other criminal.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

SHOULD whip the illegals back to their OWN country just like any other criminal.

So you want a police state? Is it okay to whip you with leather straps, when you break the law?. And don't say you don't break the law. There is so many laws on the books they can't count them all. So at some point you are breaking the law.

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Uknownparadox

So you want a police state? Is it okay to whip you with leather straps, when you break the law?. And don't say you don't break the law. There is so many laws on the books they can't count them all. So at some point you are breaking the law.

I got the belt when I was a kid.

That was just for misbehaving.

Probably the wrong person to do your whining to.

But, you're right, they should use more modern devices like TASERS.

edit on 9/27/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I got the belt when I was a kid. That was just for misbehaving.

I can see why.

Probably the wrong person to do your whining to.

To question your clearly evil intent. Is not whining. I am trying to understand how some one can be so evil and stupid. Since beating people for breaking the law means at some point you could get beat yourself.
edit on 27-9-2021 by Uknownparadox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Well in the eyes of the media and in the court of public opinion, which constitutes the majority, people ARE Guilty until proven Innocent. So in this instance, Joe is on par with the rest of society.

The President is supposed to be above the tabloid crowd. But with this one....

Down Down Down She Goes: www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join