It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone told FoxNews to Stop Slamming-Belittling Joe Biden and Kamala Harris so Prominently.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Paschar0
a reply to: carewemust

When the Murdoch boys came to power, many things changed.

All other msm lost their collective minds?

Because 'Murdoch boys came to power' at Fox?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's interesting how CNN is the network criticizing the Biden administration for rounding up the Haitians and sending them back home, yet welcoming those from Central America into the country and finding them places to live.

Fox News is totally quiet about this immigration episode with the haitians.

Instead, they are focusing on the Gabby girl who was kidnapped 10 days ago... And have been focused on her every hour for more than a week.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: gortex

SOMEONE told Fox News to focus on something other than the damage being done to America/Americans by the Biden Administration.

There are other stories happening so rather than concentrate on Biden 24/7 they're reporting on them , constantly banging on about the same thing becomes boring , don't you think.

Covid , Vaccine , Biden ... Yawn.

There are more important things going on in this country that affect a lot of people. Most of those hurtful items are brought about by the biden administration or congress.

I wholeheartedly agree.

But the true crime format sells. Just look at any streaming platform and it's a big section of the content.

And, it's been this way for decades. South Park did an episode on it years ago of adults addicted to the true crime shows.

Twenty something white girl goes missing on vacation and boyfriend is suspect. We've seen this captivate news cycles before.

I agree it's not top priority right now, but people will get engulfed in it so they'll peddle it.

So you think Fox News is trying to rebrand itself, now that it doesn't have Donald Trump's coattails to hang on to for ratings?

If so, that would make more sense than any of the scenarios that have gone through my mind, as to why Fox News has abandoned focusing on the things that are most important to the majority of americans.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Amazingly, the #1 Story on the front page of FoxNews.com is still Gabby Petito's murder.

Source: www.foxnews.com... is front and center on www.foxnews.com... .

Everything else going on in America and in the World, is of SECONDARY (or less) importance.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Amazingly, the #1 Story on the front page of FoxNews.com is still Gabby Petito's murder.

Everything else going on in America and in the World, is of SECONDARY (or less) importance.

Today's big deal is the Gabby Autopsy !!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Today's big deal is the Gabby Autopsy !!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

The autopsy showing Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes, and not due to Trump supporters, was a much bigger story.

See: www.npr.org...

If the pro-Trump side of FoxNews convinced the Anti-Trump side of FoxNews to put that story on the front page back in April, it was only up there for a couple of hours...at most.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
NANCY PELOSI says, "You media people aren't helping to promote BUILD BACK BETTER. What's the matter with you!?!"

Media Cooling on Nutjob Nancy & Joe: www.foxnews.com...

They're sloooowly coming around to reality.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I have little time for crazy old politicians of any nature whether lefties or righties, but you seem to post links and supposed quotes which dont exist within your link, is that your own spin on it?

Not that I wish to visit Faux news or CNN again, from which reality did your last quote come from?

edit on 000000p3101America/Chicago10122021210 by UpThenDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

I have little time for crazy old politicians of any nature whether lefties or righties, but you seem to post links and supposed quotes which dont exist within your link, is that your own spin on it?

Not that I wish to visit Faux news or CNN again, from which reality did your last quote come from?

Now CNN is joining Fox News and making this Gabby saga the number one story on the planet today.

Avoiding discussions of Joe Biden and failing Democrats at all cost.

A 7-year-old can see what they are doing.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Now CNN is joining Fox News and making this Gabby saga the number one story on the planet today.

Autopsy:

Gabby was strangled to death !!

Gabby was NOT pregnant !!

πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll counter with something more relevant. Additional corporate CEOs are giving Joe Biden the middle finger on his vaccine mandate.

This afternoon it was Southwest airlines turn.

amgreatness.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Nice deflection

Seems like you are doing the same as Fox

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

I'll counter with something more relevant. Additional corporate CEOs are giving Joe Biden the middle finger on his vaccine mandate.

This afternoon it was Southwest airlines turn.

amgreatness.com...

I hope all the outrage towards Biden is real and not red herrings 😎

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
meh
edit on 12-10-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So where was that quote from in the post I asked about, perhaps I need to be a 7 years old to see what you are doing?

You posted a link and a quote, can you show me where you quoted that old lady from?

I dont doubt she said something similar but dont become....fake news yourself

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Where is Pete Buttigieg? That should be running daily.

posted on Oct, 12 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
LOL this is just pathetic!! I read about Kamalas little meeting yesterday with the kids about the moon but look at this crap!

www.foxnews.com...

Internet goes crazy over Kamala Harris space video using child actors

Critics poked fun at Harris, suggesting she didn't know how to talk to 'real' children

The internet erupted this week over the report that child actors appeared in the first video of a YouTube series with Vice President Kamala Harris called "Get Curious with Vice President Harris."

The video, released last week, showed Harris talking to a group of children about her love of science, excitement over being able to see moon craters through a telescope and the importance of having big dreams. It was produced by Toronto-based Sinking Ship Entertainment, and the fact that a Canadian company was used for the video didn't escape critics' attention.

She was widely mocked for her mannerisms throughout the video, which showed her acting overly animated with wide-eyed enthusiasm as she talked with the children.

Following the release of the video, it was revealed that the children auditioned for the series when one child actor told a local news affiliate he submitted a monologue and was interviewed for his role.

A White House official told Fox News on Tuesday morning that Harris' office did not select the children who appeared in the video.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

I read something last night about a children's video for little girls, produced by Kamala Harris and Bill Clinton. It received less than 100 views.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Fox News is currently running a segment explaining why Joe Biden should not be blamed for the condition America is in. He did everything a president could possibly do to get us out of covid-19.... Says this expert analyst.

posted on Oct, 15 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Too busy paying for Hunters Hookers...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join