It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone told FoxNews to Stop Slamming-Belittling Joe Biden and Kamala Harris so Prominently.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

I remember Fox suddenly not being a good source when they turned on something orange and mean too.

They are reporting on Biden and the Dems as has been shown above , the claim by the OP is spurious.

We turned on Fox when they started mindlessly repeating democrat propaganda lies like rest of msm.

Russia dossier & democrats spying on Trump were the biggest issues at the time.

YOUR post is absurd.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Fox news and their conglomerate 21st Century Fox. That is a global video brand comprising FOX, National Geographic, FOX News, FOX Sports, FX, Star India, Hulu, and Sky, are owned by the Murdoch Family, they are the sole controllers of the channel.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

"Lets be honest: the whole world is trying to import people from the equator."

Can you name a single example other than democrats in U.S. and whatever their EU counterparts are currently calling themselves?

You really want to parse who, within the nations, is doing this? You think the left and right don't join in the middle?

I can't really explain any of this to you as it seems you are mired in left/right politics, and just won't see the forest for the trees.

Let me put it like this: regardless of who within the borders of the western nations you may want to blame, can we agree on the 2 following points?

- That western nations, regardless of leadership, has been importing equatorial peoples for the past 10 years
- That during this time, left and right parties have been in control

You can point to Trump as the singular exception...and i think if you look at how poorly his leadership peers received him, you can see why he was that exception. But him breaking up the left/right dice game gambling away our rent money aside...can we agree on the 2 above points? And if so, can you follow that through with agreeing that its not a partisan issue, but an issue of a ruling elite that plays controlled opposition?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I like Levine. I used to listen to him everyday on AM radio on my lunch break many, many years ago and he used to crack me up when he would insult people calling them "Nit-Wits".

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Ill add to this: does anyone realize that this movement of human capital seems to be directed solely by the IMF, via the purse strings?

While I am not a climate denier, i can easily see how politics is "strike while the iron is hot". This climate thing is likely being used as an excuse to import equatorial people BECAUSE of western decay. Further, i suspect this is about racism plain and simple. If the IMF, or western powers, allow western decay, this pushes power into equatorial nations who have human capital to expend. The survival of western nations hinges widely on the import of equatorial people, at least for now. Attrit the competition while you buttress your own population.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Fox news and their conglomerate 21st Century Fox. That is a global video brand comprising FOX, National Geographic, FOX News, FOX Sports, FX, Star India, Hulu, and Sky, are owned by the Murdoch Family, they are the sole controllers of the channel.

I understand the ownership.

Do NOT understand why they suddenly jumped off the democrat's propaganda cliff.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Are you really trying to claim that both sides are trying to illegally import millions of 'equator' people?

Most absurd thing I've ever seen you post.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Are you really trying to claim that both sides are trying to illegally import millions of 'equator' people?

After reading what I wrote, you actually typed out a response hinging on the term "both sides". Then hit "Reply".

Im flabbergasted.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

YOUR post is absurd.

You're a Troll , your post is expected.,

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

YOUR post is absurd.

You're a Troll , your post is expected.,

Thank you.

Is 'troll' some kind of compliment?

Just kidding, I know that a weak mind knows only name calling when caught in a clown world lie.

How about showing where I was incorrect?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

After reading what I wrote, you actually typed out a response hinging on the term "both sides". Then hit "Reply".

Im flabbergasted.

Because it doesn't fit the propaganda?

Where was I incorrect?

Or is it that you don't like all the groups that are behaving like democrats being labeled as democrats?

Oh, I get it.

You still think anyone reads beyond the first absurdity, lie, or TDS.

In this case you started with absurdity, and I read nothing beyond that.

Coining a new phrase:

I Micro-Cancelled the rest of your post after the first absurdity, lie, or TDS.

edit on 20-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

SOMEONE told Fox News to focus on something other than the damage being done to America/Americans by the Biden Administration.

There are other stories happening so rather than concentrate on Biden 24/7 they're reporting on them , constantly banging on about the same thing becomes boring , don't you think.

Covid , Vaccine , Biden ... Yawn.

There are more important things going on in this country that affect a lot of people. Most of those hurtful items are brought about by the biden administration or congress.
edit on 9/20/2021 by carewemust because: Even Google voice recognition does not like to spell the word biden.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

At which point does one accept ALL news media is designed to manipulate, rather than inform upon the most significant issues of the day?

You are correct. That is widely known and accepted. What is weird and why I started this thread is why Fox News keeps focusing on local kidnappings and murders, when there are much larger issues that affect over 100 million Americans going on every day.

They have their priorities reversed.

I'm thinking maybe a whole lot of Fox News investigators left when the network made vaccinations mandatory just after Labor day.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The saga of the attorney being shot was not exactly a solitary event but tied to a double homicide, an involuntary homicide, later we learn an alleged accidental death now under more scrutiny and a paid hit man suicide.

The involved lawyer is a multi millionaire with ties to the prosecution office dating over 3 generations. A pretty big story with all the elements a news room wants on its front page from money, murder, cover up, drugs and addiction and mystery.

There is no mystery about a politician messing up, especially Joe Biden. It’s not a newsrooms job to create stories which pander to a particular audience. This is where we have gone so wrong in the news industry.

The stories you are looking for are still on Fox and surprisingly found on other networks much more frequently these days. Since Murdocks kid took over ultimate control of Fox, a shift was expected but near as I can tell, nothing has diminished in their coverage of Biden’s faux Paux’s.

Even if they made you happy with headlines everyday all day of the admins issues you would still be miserable as it’s not going to change, Biden will still be President. The “entertainment” show which start around 5 still hammer the admin, hannity tucker and others showcase the problems while many other networks still feature Trump front page and center

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Interesting.

On a side note, have you seen Fox New's most recent ratings?

FOX News Loses 39% of Audience Year Over Year

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I don't need you to believe what i have to say. If you have anything beyond partisan politics, petty insults, and vitriol i'd like to engage the MERITS of my statements. Otherwise, please feel free to continue thinking me an idiot and move on to some other poor target of your angst.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A Fox News correspondent just said Joe Biden is traveling to New York tomorrow to endorse the idea of the Taliban becoming members of the United nations.

The host shut him up real quick, lol.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
MSM has social media people snapping at each other with the current Border MSM news blackout/re-route efforts.

This Haitian crisis is bigger than anyone thought !!😃😃😃

Watch and listen for total horses#t news reports 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar
a reply to: xuenchen

Nancy Grace was on there last night talking about the case.

Fox getting in total "Midnight Sun" Tabloid mode 😃

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Interesting.

On a side note, have you seen Fox New's most recent ratings?

FOX News Loses 39% of Audience Year Over Year

Don't get me wrong, we all still have to consume msm 'news'.

Just unavoidable.

I choose to no longer watch much of their TV or video, because it's easier to see through the propaganda in print form.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join