It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone told FoxNews to Stop Slamming-Belittling Joe Biden and Kamala Harris so Prominently.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Gabby story was the biggest story in the nation over the last few days...of course its the top bill.

Regardless, CNN and MSNBC are roasting him pretty hard. No one really has much love for Joe outside his own circle.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Now just wait a cotton-pickin' minute there carewemust. I enjoy your threads and your replies, but the day you go around insinuating that major media is in some way manipulated!!, well friend, you've just lost my support. We ALL know that media (what you nuevo-hippies call 'main stream') is nothing more than the undiluted bastions of truth. Repent good sir. Repent!

I'm fascinated by the internal struggles at FoxNews. The regular news segments/people supporting Joe Biden (by not bashing him), vs Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, etc..

Wondering which side will win.

CNN and MSNBC have no such internal conflict.

Honestly, I don't really watch any of them, but my start page is MSN, and I can tell you (at least from that narrow perspective) that your viewpoint on MSNBC is probably spot on...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: stosh64
Glad I stopped watching all that propaganda.

My "Start Page" on one of my PCs is FoxNews.com.

I'm aghast every time I open the browser this month to see what's happening in the country/world, to find a story that's focusing on some small violent incident in middle America.

I'd turn on my Chicago news if I wanted to know about localized incidents.

Ahhh...Chicago local news. Let me help you out there...

This just breaking, the question lingers...what idiots are still going to house parties in this city?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

I remember Fox suddenly not being a good source when they turned on something orange and mean too.

They are reporting on Biden and the Dems as has been shown above , the claim by the OP is spurious.

It's all propaganda, but to think for even a millisecond that the MSM wasn't harping on Trump 24-7-365, is being willfully ignorant.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The Gabby story was the biggest story in the nation over the last few days...of course its the top bill.

Regardless, CNN and MSNBC are roasting him pretty hard. No one really has much love for Joe outside his own circle.

I'll believe the left media is "roasting him pretty hard" when we start seeing the border make the newz. If something significant was to happen there I mean. Right now, things are going swimmingly.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Apparantly Tucker doesn't care what Fox was told.

I watched a couple recent Tucker shows online last night to see what all the fuss was about, and found no indication that he is backing down at all.

Or any indication of the bad things democrats so loudly accuse him of.

edit on 20-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

facts that are verifiable tend to make them angry.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

well, thats kind of a No Real Scotsman type thing, innit?

Nonetheless, a Google of "CNN border crisis" gives some headlines speaking on the matter, and some content that is less than favorable.

Lets be honest: the whole world is trying to import people from the equator. The people in charge realize that the economic centers of the Earth have declining birth rates and population decay issues (there is a thread on here about the mice experiment) and they began importing more viable humans from the equator. This "border crisis" is nothing more than the planned movement of human capital from equatorial nations to western nations, to prop up the global civilization.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It’s no surprise former Speaker Of The House Paul Ryan is on the board of directors at Fox News.

They are all controlled opposition, even the beloved Tucker Carlson.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: gortex

I remember Fox suddenly not being a good source when they turned on something orange and mean too.

They are reporting on Biden and the Dems as has been shown above , the claim by the OP is spurious.

It's all propaganda, but to think for even a millisecond that the MSM wasn't harping on Trump 24-7-365, is being willfully ignorant.

They were also profiting on him too.

So one has to ask, we're their perceived ideology mor important than their business health?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Fox is a business. They've secured your eyes (that's how you knew the Gabby story has been front and center on site for 7 days).

I'm going to guess that as a business they want to attract clicks outside of what they'd normally get. Since the political outrage is such a diluted marketplace and losing market share as people by in large just don't care, I can almost assure you that the Gabby case has drawn in more eyes. They wouldn't keep running the stories if it wasn't.

Wild theory.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

but to think for even a millisecond that the MSM wasn't harping on Trump 24-7-365, is being willfully ignorant.

As much as it's willfully ignorant to believe that Trump didn't court that "harping on" from the media for his own political benefit to solidify his "fake news" agenda.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I watched Tucker, Hannity, Levine and Ingraham the past few days and its all anti-biden. Its been like this for quite sometime now.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I will definitely be taking a look at Fox -- and ALL the Big Media outlets -- this weekend...

This should be quite interesting (and telling)!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
FoxNews Cable about 90% micro-detailing the "Gabby" story all day so far today 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Nancy Grace was on there last night talking about the case.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

facts that are verifiable tend to make them angry.

They sure do.

Maybe part of the reason that they are so automatically opposed to looking at ballots.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

"Lets be honest: the whole world is trying to import people from the equator."

Can you name a single example other than democrats in U.S. and whatever their EU counterparts are currently calling themselves?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoTemplar

I watched Tucker, Hannity, Levine and Ingraham the past few days and its all anti-biden. Its been like this for quite sometime now.

I saw a riveting Levine segment mixed in with the tucker.

Couldn't disagree with a single word.

Because every word was factual.

Should come with content warning though.

Don't want to see any actual democrat heads exploding.

I've seen enough Hannity & Ingraham to already have well formed opinions of their work.

Was less familiar with Tucker, since I usually only watch when democrats are accusing him of saying something that he didn't actually say.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Can you name a single example other than democrats in U.S. and whatever their EU counterparts are currently calling themselves?

Reagan in the 80's.

It's going to be low hanging fruit for a problem we'll soon face. Native Americans aren't having children at the same rates as we used to.

Politicians have been using long term damaging instruments to address short term growth problems. Immigration, inflation, austerity and debt being a few that come to mind.

Immigration if not thought through is damaging to natives and those who come over. The reason it has been stringent in the past is to set them up for success by ensuring they can assimilate.
edit on 20-9-2021 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join