It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone told FoxNews to Stop Slamming-Belittling Joe Biden and Kamala Harris so Prominently.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Monday, September 20, 2021

Prior to Labor Day, the front page of FoxNews.com featured front & center, daily news stories pointing out how horrible a job either President Joe Biden is doing, or Vice President Kamala Harris is doing.

Then suddenly the FoxNews front page began to carry as central focus, some isolated incident of an Attorney being shot. The saga was front page front & center for at least 5 days. (This: www.foxnews.com... )

Suddenly that story was replaced with the one about a lady named Gabby being kidnapped. It's been the #1 News story on FoxNews.com over the past 7 days. (This: www.foxnews.com... )

Like all local happenings, I'm sure these two incidents very important to a lot of people. But neither one rises to the level of being qualified as the most important thing affecting citizens of the United States this month.

SOMEONE told Fox News to focus on something other than the damage being done to America/Americans by the Biden Administration.

I'm wondering if it was the WHITE HOUSE....or was it someone AT THE TOP of FOX NEWS?

It was reported last month that the Biden Administration paid visits to the heads of America's news outlets.

And prior to the Nov 3rd 2020 Presidential election, Fox News Executives donated to $$$ to Joe Biden's Presidential campaign, influenced the debates against President Trump, and participated in the push to get Joe Biden elected on/just-before election day.

It could be that both the White House and Fox News's owners are the reasons why the Network and its website are focusing more on happenings inside communities in America, than on the universal damage being inflicted by the Joe Biden Administration, and his Democrats running the U.S. Congress.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Glad I stopped watching all that propaganda.

link   
It’s not slamming if it’s facts. We can leave the truth to the other guys.

link   

It was reported last month that the Biden Administration paid visits to the heads of America's news outlets.

source?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Now just wait a cotton-pickin' minute there carewemust. I enjoy your threads and your replies, but the day you go around insinuating that major media is in some way manipulated!!, well friend, you've just lost my support. We ALL know that media (what you nuevo-hippies call 'main stream') is nothing more than the undiluted bastions of truth. Repent good sir. Repent!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

At which point does one accept ALL news media is designed to manipulate, rather than inform upon the most significant issues of the day?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Controlled opposition, just enough so that the dissenting public can feel as if it's voice is being heard. That outlet is required to stop resentment boiling over, leading to public outcry. Or some such...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Glad I stopped watching all that propaganda.

My "Start Page" on one of my PCs is FoxNews.com.

I'm aghast every time I open the browser this month to see what's happening in the country/world, to find a story that's focusing on some small violent incident in middle America.

I'd turn on my Chicago news if I wanted to know about localized incidents.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

source?

This is not the article I'm thinking of, but it's close..

clarion.causeaction.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I just went to the Fox News website and the second story grouping gown was a story with Biden in the headline and the image caption "progressive tyranny".

That gabby story is plastered everywhere, I don't really think Fox is alone on that. This isn't a first either, we've seen these types of stories run a long cycle in the past.

Fox only cares about making money. They'll run whatever gets clicks.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf

Now just wait a cotton-pickin' minute there carewemust. I enjoy your threads and your replies, but the day you go around insinuating that major media is in some way manipulated!!, well friend, you've just lost my support. We ALL know that media (what you nuevo-hippies call 'main stream') is nothing more than the undiluted bastions of truth. Repent good sir. Repent!

I'm fascinated by the internal struggles at FoxNews. The regular news segments/people supporting Joe Biden (by not bashing him), vs Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, etc..

Wondering which side will win.

CNN and MSNBC have no such internal conflict.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I just went to the Fox News website and the second story grouping gown was a story with Biden in the headline and the image caption "progressive tyranny".

That gabby story is plastered everywhere, I don't really think Fox is alone on that. This isn't a first either, we've seen these types of stories run a long cycle in the past.

Fox only cares about making money. They'll run whatever gets clicks.

The Gabby story began picking up steam over the weekend on CNN, as a welcome distraction from disaster Joe. FoxNews made it front page 7 days ago.

If Fox News cares only about money, I wonder how their supporting Joe Biden affected the bottom-line last Fall and this year?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:15 PM
link   

SOMEONE told Fox News to focus on something other than the damage being done to America/Americans by the Biden Administration.

There are other stories happening so rather than concentrate on Biden 24/7 they're reporting on them , constantly banging on about the same thing becomes boring , don't you think.

Covid , Vaccine , Biden ... Yawn.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

People complain about the bias and agenda driven MSM outlets... But if they consume any of those networks, they'll expect bias from their drug of choice, and even scoff when there isn't enough.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Okay, but your claim and logic don't add up.

Lets start with the claim critical Biden stories aren't front and center.

And the premise is Fox is being suppressed... If they were, why is there a story with the caption progressive tyranny number two on their front page?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yeah, and it could be aliens have landed and secretly made their way to the Fox offices and focused a brain changing laser at their heads turning them into zombies.

Or it could be that Fox, like so many other major news outlets run with stories that consume the American consciousness so easily. Gabby what's her name are big draw this week.

Claiming in our headline that ''Someone''(that is incredibly vague) told (rather than might have told) is a lie. The vagueness of the ''who'' with no proof other than biased speculation is nothing more than poppycock propaganda.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There are other stories happening so rather than concentrate on Biden 24/7 they're reporting on them , constantly banging on about the same thing becomes boring , don't you think.

Covid , Vaccine , Biden ... Yawn.

LOL, where were you from 2016 to 2020? I can't remember what the news folks were saying but I do remember something orange and mean.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
There is no "news" in the USA. It's 100% propaganda. And it's controlled by one side.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I remember Fox suddenly not being a good source when they turned on something orange and mean too.

They are reporting on Biden and the Dems as has been shown above , the claim by the OP is spurious.

edit on 20-9-2021 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
The direction of Fox news is determined by the Atlantic Council. The networl is full of folks connected to it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join