It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN Allows Brown Migrants but Forcefully Ships Black Migrants Back Home.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Thank you for the ethnic history lesson.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Just heard that Joe Biden is traveling to New York tomorrow and will likely endorse the idea of the Taliban becoming a member of the United nations.

If the Taliban were black, Joe Biden would instruct his ambassador to vote against un membership for them.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sraven

Much of the "Brown" in Spanish speaking people in the "Americas" is from interracial relationships with Blacks, not original Native Americans 😃

And, millions of people have Native American haplogroup dna mixed with European and African 😃

edit on Sep-20-2021 by xuenchen because: nickel tipper hair spray

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Conspiracy rumors say the Haitians are being routed and released inside the U.S., not being "deported" like official sources claim. No wonder we see a news blackout/re-route 😃😃

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN just reported that 10 babies have been born to Haitian women under the Texas bridge over the last 6 days.

Should those children be granted DACA amnesty?

If they weren't so dark, there would at least be the potential the Biden administration would Grant them citizenship.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CNN just reported that 10 babies have been born to Haitian women under the Texas bridge over the last 6 days.

Should those children be granted DACA amnesty?

If they weren't so dark, there would at least be the potential the Biden administration would Grant them citizenship.

If they weren't so dark, maybe they wouldn't think it was okay to use whips to control them.

Was this ever done to any other group that have tried to cross the border?

They can afford to fly several planes a day to return these people to Haiti, but they can't send a few buses a day to return all the others that are sitting outside the border.

I think this video speaks volumes.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: Fatboy527
When will everybody learn the fact that Joe's been a taxpayer teat sucker his entire adult life. He's live off ALL OF US for over 40 years. To put is short and sweet.....He's a loser....that's now President.....The ultimate TEAT SUCKER.

That’s all career politicians ya muppet.

Right, left and all in the middle.

Well, Trump wasn't...

huh....

Never said he was.

See how I said career politicians

TDS much?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You just going to pretend that over 100,000 BLACK Haitians have been offered an extension to their stay by BIDEN didn’t happen?

Doesn’t fit your narrative, so just ignore it.

edit on 20/9/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

8,000 people will stay and be processed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection

I doubt they are sending anyone back to Haiti... Media Blackout.

twitter.com...

#BREAKING A law enforcement source tells me 8,000 people part of family units will be processed by
@CBP
then will continue the journey into the US— many go to live w/family.

They will be given a notice to appear before a judge within 12-36 months — at their final destination.

edit on 03090330pm302021Mon, 20 Sep 2021 18:03:35 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Not whips... they are long reins.

Both officials said they saw nothing apparently wrong based on the widely seen photos and video. Mayorkas said agents use long reins, not whips, to control their horses.

kvia.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

Not whips... they are long reins.

Both officials said they saw nothing apparently wrong based on the widely seen photos and video. Mayorkas said agents use long reins, not whips, to control their horses.

kvia.com...
< br />
I am not surprised at how they whitewash and sugar coat our government's disgusting behavior.

I fought for years to get assistance for poor Americans and Vets that fell on hard times. Americans, rejected and disenfranchised, after they worked, and paid into the system for years. But because they fell on bad times, or were ill, they were treated like vermin. I tried not to feel resentment while watching them welcoming in refugees, providing them with homes, income, food and clothing, and begrudging Americans even one hot meal a day, knowing that they live in cardboard boxes in any place they can find to get out of the elements.

I have known for years that our government is selective and blatantly racist. This is not new. Most people know it. Now they are just proving it to the rest of the world.

I don't care if they call it a whip, a belt, a noose, a lariat, or a long rein, it still speaks volumes.

To me anyways.

edit on 20-9-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I think the optics look bad, plus it's a waste of time chasing them on horseback.

There is no fix for stupid.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Is the one guy riding with a NOOSE at the end of the rope?

Probably with a video camera attached to his chest, so Joe Biden can watch the roundup, for his personal entertainment some night.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

8,000 people will stay and be processed by U.S. Customs and Border Protection

I doubt they are sending anyone back to Haiti... Media Blackout.

twitter.com...

#BREAKING A law enforcement source tells me 8,000 people part of family units will be processed by
@CBP
then will continue the journey into the US— many go to live w/family.

They will be given a notice to appear before a judge within 12-36 months — at their final destination.

The article I linked to in the Opening Post showed images of the deported Haitians arriving back on Haitian soil, along with the authorities there expressing anger at Barack Obama's "Brother" (JOE BIDEN), for sending them back to a nation recovering from a major August earthquake.

Here is another article, with VIDEO of Haitians disembarking from a jet, after being ejected from the United States yesterday.

Haitians Rejected by Biden Arrive Back in Haiti: www.miamiherald.com...

edit on 9/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Any komments from the Border Czar Kamala ?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Any komments from the Border Czar Kamala ?

Kamala didn't want that job!

She only wants to do ceremonial activities and entertainment, like America's worst Vice Presidents...like VP Joe Biden did.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I wouldn't believe anything from the Biden administration, if they say "widescale expulsion"... it's the complete opposite.

They're probably being relocated to New Jersey, they should be angry.
edit on 45094530pm302021Mon, 20 Sep 2021 19:45:13 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   

ROFLMAO 🤣

Haitian migrants revolt in custody and seize control of privately contracted bus

DEL RIO, Texas — Haitian migrants who were being transported on a federally contracted private bus away from the border revolted during the ride and overtook control of the commercial vehicle before escaping, according to two law enforcement officials.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

They should paint "No Malarkey" on the bus and drive it to the White House.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
illegitimate Biden to Dramatically Raise Refugee Admission Levels to 125,000

That's enough to take in three whole countries: Monaco, Liechtenstein and Dominica.

Expect more countries to come running to our borders.

Joe Biden’s government is planning on dramatically increasing the annual cap for refugee admissions in the next fiscal year, awarding 125,000 people refugee status. The move would double the current refugee admissions cap of 62,500, and would bring in more refugees than President Obama did in his final year on the presidential throne.

Refugee resettlement has become a profitable business for so-called ‘charities’ at the expense of American communities saddled with welfare and public service costs, in addition to detrimental effects on quality of life.

edit on 15091530pm302021Tue, 21 Sep 2021 13:15:03 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join