It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President JOE BIDEN Allows Brown Migrants but Forcefully Ships Black Migrants Back Home.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Sunday, September 19, 2021

Since Joe Biden became President on 1.20.2021, he and his administration have encouraged migrants to enter our country.

From Central America and Mexico...and more recently from Afghanistan. Over 200,000 per month have entered by foot, by car, by boat, and by air.

The Biden Administration welcomes them to America and transports them to cities and towns all over the country.

Migrant transport and dispersion: apnews.com...

Two weeks ago HAITIAN Migrants began appearing in Texas. They now number about 14,000. The island nation of Haiti experienced a major earthquake last month, killing thousands, and leaving over 130,000 residents homeless.

Haiti Earthquake Devastation: en.wikipedia.org...

FYI: JOSEPH R. BIDEN DOES NOT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE...that is obvious from statements he's made, both as a candidate, and as President.

To further demonstrate his RACIST attitude towards them, President Biden has directed his Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to immediately begin forcefully returning the HAITIAN immigrants back home. Hundreds at a time on chartered airplanes..

DEL RIO, Texas — The United States acted Sunday to stem the flow of migrants into Texas by blocking the Mexican border at an isolated town where thousands of Haitian refugees set up a camp, and American officials began flying some of the migrants back to their homeland.

About a dozen Texas Department of Public Safety vehicles lined up near the bridge and river where Haitians have been crossing from Ciudad Acuña, Mexico, into Del Rio, Texas, for almost three weeks.

The migrants initially found other ways to cross nearby until they were confronted by federal and state law enforcement. An Associated Press reporter saw Haitian immigrants still crossing the river into the U.S. about 1.5 miles (2.4 kilometers) east of the previous spot, but they were eventually stopped by Border Patrol agents on horseback and Texas law enforcement officials.
Much more at: www.npr.org...

To allow over 1 million brown-skinned (or lighter) migrants to flood across the U.S. Mexican border, but suddenly freak out and begin deporting Black ones when they arrive, is blatantly obvious racism. And, sending them back to a country that has been largely devastated by a natural disaster, is callous and sick.

It will be interesting to see if Black Leaders in Congress and across Black Society, comprehend this CRUEL RACISM, and calls out Joe Biden along with his administration, as the cruel bastards they are.

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What really confuses me about this story is how in the hell did they get to Mexico? Is there a bridge? It would seem like a NWO backdoor strategy except for the reaction of this administration. I'm certain that this has been answered, but I haven't seen it.

Also, if you've got a few minutes, I highly recommend watching the following. It's funny, but will also teach about Haiti's history and an inside look at their people that might alter your visceral opinions...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMirrorSelf

I asked that question last week. Why didn't they just come ashore in Florida?

Thanks for the video. It was entertaining.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Great OP

How did Haitians get here? We FLEW them here!

I don’t what is going on but it’s crazy.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Whoooooa! That's nuts. That would seem like somewhat of a hard one to live down...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'm sure I am about to get the normal response for here currently that anything that tries to fact set or doesn't in general match the tone of ATS for the most part now makes me some whatever.

The thing is , the truth doesn't care and because of that I will keep trying to post the full story regardless of whichever way it leans.[

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Since this story has been out there since 2019 and the fact that you can find hundreds of references to it online I dont think you need to worry about it disappearing.

"Fact check: In 1977, Biden said without orderly integration, his kids would grow up in 'racial jungle'"

That one word , orderly, left out of the post circulating in some groups changes the tone of that statement substantially.

The link below includes multiple links at the bottom for different things related to this item.

www.usatoday.com...

"Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s comments about busing students to integrate schools are being circulated online. Claims have been posted online attributing Biden to the quote: "I don’t want my children to grow up in a jungle, a racial jungle."

Biden did not say this, though he did suggest that mandatory busing would lead to the creation of a "racial jungle" — a comment that has been criticized. In a 1977 Senate committee hearing, Biden talked about busing policies to integrate public schools. He said that he opposed busing policies, particularly court-ordered busy policies. He said that court-ordered busing would create a "racial jungle.""

Joe Biden once said he would not send his children to an integrated school (misleading) = www.logically.ai...

"Then-Sen. Biden was speaking in a 1977 congressional hearing on busing schoolchildren and opposed federally mandated busing. (His "racial jungle" comment is on page 251 of the hearing transcript.)"

www.politifact.com...

This link takes you directly to a transcript of that congressional hearing where you can read the full quote if anyone is interested: babel.hathitrust.org...
edit on 19-9-2021 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Great OP

Yeah, but they didn't land here, they came across the Rio Grande from Mexico (and all at the same spot!). So they had to be flown into Mexico with a clear plan of heading north and clear directions on where to do it.

Ooooh...I just had a theory (a conspiracy theory, if you will). Since Biden is taking a big hit on his lax immigration practices, and since he's clearly not crazy about black people (ref. visitedbythem's post above), maybe this was actually arranged by forces inside of the administration in order to show strength on the issue by the administration by capturing and then deporting the Haitians. Hmmmm...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You can tell what type of tree you have by the fruit it bears. Good trees dont produce bad fruit, and bad trees dont produce good fruit.

And thats all I have to say about that....

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You can tell what type of tree you have by the fruit it bears. Good trees dont produce bad fruit, and bad trees dont produce good fruit.

Awesome , though factually inaccurate , if we were in a philosophy class but since we aren't my guess is like so many things here now the truth or factual information no longer matters..

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Awesome , though factually inaccurate , if we were in a philosophy class but since we aren't my guess is like so many things here now the truth or factual information no longer matters..

Well take it up with Christ...

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

How you can mental gymnastic your way through Biden being incapable, hypocritical, racist, openly so…. And the fact that his decisions and policies since being “selected” as president; are more devising, tyrannical, draconian and plain dumb, how you STILL don’t see the barrel of this irony starring you down….

This administration is following in the footsteps of the largest dictatorships in history; almost verbatim in fact, and yet people like you continue to defend and deflect, the plain as day control grab that is right in your face…..

“Orderly” or not…. He is openly racist…… and you defend it with hypothetical hyperbole and idiocy…..

I pray (to whatever god necessary) that common sense and critical thinking returns to the minds of the majority.
edit on 19-9-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-9-2021 by SeektoUnderstand because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

How you can mental gymnastic your way through Biden being incapable, hypocritical, racist, openly so…. And the fact that his decisions and policies since being “selected” as president; are more devising, tyrannical, draconian and plain dumb, how you STILL don’t see the barrel of this irony starring you down….

This administration is following in the footsteps of the largest dictatorships in history; almost verbatim in fact, and yet people like you continue to defend and deflect, the plain as day control grab that is right in your face…..

“Orderly” or not…. He is openly racist…… and you defend it with hypothetical hyperbole and idiocy…..

I pray (to whatever god necessary) that common sense and critical thinking returns to the minds of the majority.

Where did I say that Biden wasn't racist ? Where did I say that he was anything other than a bad President? Where have I said anything other than he is doing worse then Trump?

My post was pointing out that the photo used was not truly accurate and left out the context and completeness of the statement from the Congressional Hearing in 1977. Unlike most people that post here currently I actually bothered to link sources to what I post including in this case the transcript of the Congressional Hearing for those that are interested in the truth.

Because I rely on facts, irrefutable facts, I don't need to nor was I trying to defend anything .

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Them Haitian Corn Pops are some bad dudes, Gotta kick em out of the pool before somebody rubs his hairy legs.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

He is also sending Cubans Back, and lets not forget that they are in a communist country, and Usually vote Republican. In case people aren't aware, Cubans are mostly White, Black or mix. There are only about 30 living Indians in Cuba, so they (we) are not Brown.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   

he was close buddies with the KKK leader. Hes racist and you should just accept it. And has made numerous racist comments. Do you get paid to go to bat for a bumbling, senile, child predator? Or something else?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Great OP

Update - Biden wasted no time ejecting the Black migrants. Here is reaction upon their return to Haiti.

PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti — The first Haitians deported from a makeshift camp in Texas landed in their home country Sunday amid sweltering heat, anger and confusion, as Haitian officials beseeched the United States to stop the flights because the country is in crisis and cannot handle thousands of homeless deportees.

“We are here to say welcome, they can come back and stay in Haiti — but they are very agitated,” said the head of Haiti’s national migration office, Jean Negot Bonheur Delva. “They don’t accept the forced return.”

Mr. Bonheur Delva said the authorities expected that about 14,000 Haitians will be expelled from the United States over the coming three weeks.
They look lost: www.msn.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: SwampFox999

he was close buddies with the KKK leader. Hes racist and you should just accept it. And has made numerous racist comments. Do you get paid to go to bat for a bumbling, senile, child predator? Or something else?

It's on my list to start a thread that's designed to be forwarded to Black Americans, and linked to Black discussion forums. It will highlight the racist statements against BLACKS and racist actions against BLACKS, by JOE BIDEN.

Blacks are the reason why Joe Biden's job approval is not on life support. They keep listening to self-serving idiots like Al Sharpton, James Clyburn, and Maxine Waters.

Without Black support, Biden's approval would be down in the 35% range. Hispanics have already abandoned the old racist.
edit on 9/20/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

I suppose Hunter is a model citizen because his dad kept him out of that racial jungle.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMirrorSelf
a reply to: visitedbythem

Whoooooa! That's nuts. That would seem like somewhat of a hard one to live down...

His racist mindset was hidden by the Mainstream Media. Even FoxNews went out of their way to portray candidate Joe Biden as just, "Good old Joe who makes occasional gaffes."

80% of America would be STUNNED to see what Joe has said about Blacks, in an itemized format on a single page.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join