It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow paid crisis actors used by NSW government proven.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yes this is a doozer, they have been using crisis actors to boost the vax rate . It would have gone unnoticed but a senator called them out and internet sleuthing. Simply because young people don't usually get sick enough to go to the hospital. These corrupt politicians really have to take a good hike.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Where are the police? Where is the #ing LAW. These people are not immune from prosecution & FASCIST TYRANNY is not a #ing vaccine against prosecution under the LAW.

edit on 14 9 2021 by myselfaswell because: really fckuing angry.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Um, ya, gonna need a bit more proof, not saying OP is wrong, but that is pretty far from proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I have all the proof I need. The border is wide open with no testing. All I need to know. It is not about my health and never was about my health. I had a mask traveling in the airport early on. He said do not wear it so I did not. I got covid before the vaccines. I have natural immunity which he also said was the best. No he says no.

DONE with this madness. If anyone is still playing have fun.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   
You must have missed them hauling out all the bodies.
bodies lol

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Yes it might be anecdotal agreed but take a look at this, if a nurse tells something to her husband, and he posts that most vaccine injuries arrive at the hospital within seventy-eight hours of having a jab. They are in hospital because they are now unvaxed, and considered a covid case.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I am sure they are plenty of these paid assholes here in the USA also.

I really want to know what the end game is for the people pushing all their sh!t scare tactics.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Yes it might be anecdotal agreed but take a look at this, if a nurse tells something to her husband, and he posts that most vaccine injuries arrive at the hospital within seventy-eight hours of having a jab. They are in hospital because they are now unvaxed, and considered a covid case.www.bitchute.com...

But, so what, you think it works the day your jabbed> They say it takes 14 days, maybe it's a few days +/- either way. This would be information aquired in the earlier trials. Sorry, it just doesn't seem unusual to me.
edit on 14-9-2021 by vonclod because: word left out

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

That looks like China ..now don't tell me they are in on the scam as well?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm still yet to encounter a single person who had any issue.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm still yet to encounter a single person who had any issue.

Same here. Everyone I know including myself and most of my family are vaccinated. And 75% of the country is currently vaccinated. No issues. At all.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

Mate this hasn't even started yet its a prelude, not the end game.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

75% of the country is currently vaccinated. 

Which country?
You are absolutely mathtarded if you are saying the US is 75% vaccinated.

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I have all the proof I need. The border is wide open with no testing. All I need to know. It is not about my health and never was about my health. I had a mask traveling in the airport early on. He said do not wear it so I did not. I got covid before the vaccines. I have natural immunity which he also said was the best. No he says no.

I often work with the indigent and the homeless. I was terrified when they first came out with the fear mongering, back in March 2020, that the homeless would be decimated.

Poor hygiene, no social distancing, poor health, poor nutrition. I didn't think they would stand a chance. Now here we are almost 2 years later and very few got sick, and none have died from COVID, as far as I know.

I have watched Zoom meetings with the local government reps, and heard the actual numbers, and the prep for possible local shortages, only to watch the news later, where they had grossly embellished, and even out right lied, about the number of cases, beds, and deaths.

I can't trust anything the media or the internet says without serious vetting the information for myself.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

I often work with the indigent and the homeless. I was terrified when they first came out with the fear mongering, back in March 2020, that the homeless would be decimated.

Poor hygiene, no social distancing, poor health, poor nutrition. I didn't think they would stand a chance. Now here we are almost 2 years later and very few got sick, and none have died from COVID, as far as I know.

I have pondered that as well, I figure they live amongst themselves, other people, do not really mix with them, other than social workers, that kind of thing. They have not been exposed the way, travellers do. And that can be travelling to work, and mingling, or getting on a plane, spreading it that way.

JM2C

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

But, so what, you think it works the day your jabbed> They say it takes 14 days, maybe it's a few days +/- either way. This would be information aquired in the earlier trials. Sorry, it just doesn't seem unusual to me.

I believe the point is they wont be counting as a vaccine injury or death .

Because they didnt take the shot long enough ago

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
You are absolutely mathtarded if you are saying the US is 75% vaccinated.

Oh, really?

www.reuters.com...
www.usnews.com...
www.ny1.com...
www.fox9.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I remember an early episode of Married with Children. Al and Peg are sitting on the couch and the conversation went something like this:

Al: You see that roach on the wall over there?

Peg; You mean the one next to the light switch?

Al: No, the one in the corner. Or any of them, it doesn't matter. They've been here millions of years before people, and they'll be around millions of years after we're gone. Do you know why? Because they eat crap! It makes them strong. We're Bundys. We're strong because we eat crap and we keep going. Bundys are survivors, just like cockroaches.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

All your examples are from the shill network. They are entertainment and opinions.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

I believe the point is they wont be counting as a vaccine injury or death .

Because they didnt take the shot long enough ago

Ahh, ok, my bad, in that context, I hear what you are saying. I don't know if thats true.

I think if someone died within a day or less, it's very suspect, if a random people drop dead a few months later, I think it should be fully explored, but I wouldn't be as convinced as the same day, or 2. If someone died though, between being inoculated, and the end of 14 day, it should be noted they were inoculated, cause of death would be critical to establish, before calling it one way or the other.

People die, it's sometimes random, terrible if unexpected. I have no issue though, with any death post vax being fully explored. So my question would be.. has the cause of death been established?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join