It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Chairman of Joint Chiefs Openly Admits to committing Treason and Sedition

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: MDDoxs

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This is a US General and Chairman of the JCoS, not some new recruit nor underling....imagine what he has done to the rest of the armed forces at this point.

What a disgrace.

The problem is his boss, the commander-in-chief, is complicit... Demented, and everyone is afraid of him because he screams and curses at them.

So, you are talking about Trump?

No , you are at a time when no one else is .
See how ridiculous that sounds .

No. Do you feel ridiculous of being so scared of name which is directly linked to this story?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So your saying your chinese? Or that Treason is ok.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: opethPA
I don't see a violation in his reinforcing and reviewing the established procedures for launching nuclear weapons.

"According to the book, Milley even called a meeting of senior officers to go over the formal procedures for launching nuclear weapons. While the president has the authority to give the order, Milley reminded the officers that he himself needed to be involved. “No matter what you’re told, you do the procedure. You do the process,” he said. “And I’m part of that procedure. You’ve got to make sure that the right people are on the net.”

There seem to be conflicting sources out there on if his contact with Li is something he should be removed for. For my own edification I want to read up more about what military rules were actually violated.

. You’ve got to make sure that the right people are on the net.”

And the right people does not include the enemy. I doubt you need to have finished high school to understand that.

The on net statement he made is around the nuclear weapons.
The enemy in this case is in regards to the Li side of things.

You know they aren't the same right which is why i said I dont see anything wrong with his confirming the nuclear process and i want to read more about the Li scenario.

Just to have this be clear. You think that it is protocol for a general to inform a country like china when The U.S plans a nuclear strike on it ?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Why would Trump aggressively send missiles to China? What did CCP do that millet feels obligated to protect China? I never heard any war drums during Trump's administration....

Why would China fear retaliation if they didn't do anything???

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Maybe they had plans on launching nukes if their election scam was discovered to facilitate their escape? He was just telling his handlers he would give them a heads up if needs be.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ok...

1) It's called dimplomacy... The reason the call would have been made would be to allow citizens and other individuals time to prepare and take precautions.. Generally military areas are bombed first... Not the general public. This is standard practice... Anyway, the way the news is these days the enemy would know it was going to take place before the call was even made...

2) Orange monkey man was a lunatic.. I am sure these sort of orders were in place in many departments of government... I personally remomeber that nearly lall white house staff were told, at one point, to take what the lunatic in chief said with a pinch of salt.. The y had to handle him carefully while simultaneously giving him the impression that he was in charge... tricky, but necessary..

It's funny Trump supporters slagging off Biden for pulling out of Afghanistan.... It was Trump that signed the order to do it.. how would he had done it any different?

PA

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
A Quick Court Martial, give him a Cigarette, Blind Fold, and Stand Him In Front Of A Wall

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Someone actually admitted to treason and insurrection.

But they want you to think protesting at the capitol for a stolen election is insurrection.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

This is a US General and Chairman of the JCoS, not some new recruit nor underling....imagine what he has done to the rest of the armed forces at this point.

What a disgrace.

If this story is true, the general is very much a domestic enemy of the US Constitution, and is guilty of treason.

He should be tried and hung.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I 100% agree with your sentiments.

There is no way around this other than him being tried, clearly convicted if this report is true and hung. He betrayed his commander in chief in multiple ways and conspired to undermine him. While negotiating on behalf of his commander in chief without informing him of said negotiations. He acted as if the civilian commander in chief had no authority over him.

Should the situation have arisen that he was worried about he could have easily stood up then, disagreed and resigned in protest. Instead he acted before there was any need to act and with complete disregard for chain of command or duty.

People are harping on the jan 8th phone calls.. what about the oct 20th ones? This was not done in reaction to jan 6th which anyone knows is complete nonsensical propaganda.

Makes you wonder what else he lied about, omitted from or flat out refused to do for his commander in chief. Whom he is duty and oath bound to serve.

The fact that he has not been through this process already speaks volumes about the military. Maybe I will be wrong and an investigation will start followed by the above. It just feels like the commies have infiltrated everything at this point including the upper tiers of the military.

a reply to: Salander

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

If this story is true

If it's true, then wouldn't Woodwards book Fear also be true? Or does Woodward lie about republicans and tell the truth about Democrats. Or does Woodward lie about Democrats and tell the truth about republicans? Or does he lie about both? Or does he tell the truth about both?

If he lies about one side. How could he possible be believed when talking about the other?

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
Ok...

1) It's called dimplomacy... The reason the call would have been made would be to allow citizens and other individuals time to prepare and take precautions.. Generally military areas are bombed first... Not the general public. This is standard practice... Anyway, the way the news is these days the enemy would know it was going to take place before the call was even made...

2) Orange monkey man was a lunatic.. I am sure these sort of orders were in place in many departments of government... I personally remomeber that nearly lall white house staff were told, at one point, to take what the lunatic in chief said with a pinch of salt.. The y had to handle him carefully while simultaneously giving him the impression that he was in charge... tricky, but necessary..

It's funny Trump supporters slagging off Biden for pulling out of Afghanistan.... It was Trump that signed the order to do it.. how would he had done it any different?

PA

This whole post screams "Its better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
edit on 9/15/2021 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Except he isn't a diplomat, he is however a General on the Joint Chiefs of Staff. His job isn't to act in the capacity of a diplomat his job is to give the President of the United States recommendations on how to beat and destroy our enemies in a time of war thats it, there is no in between. His job defiantly isn't to WARN a enemy of the US that we may or may not be attacking them.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

Good points, but I can deal with one case at a time.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
Ok...

PA

So when Milley is sacked, and the new guy comes along, and buddies up with Jim Jordan, and takes control, usurping Joe Biden's ability to lead, you will be good that that? And he can call Putin and let him know we will give him a courtesy call if we plan any mean things? Be honest, and try to explain that without being a hypocrite.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

I seem to recall that Woodward’s previous book about alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 election was proved a hoax, riddled with inaccurate and/or imaginary sources. But that didn’t stop the MSM from relying on it. Woodward has been living off the fame he earned during Watergate his whole professional career. Sad, really.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: caf1550

Fair comment.. he may have overstepped his position slightly..
PA

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If Biden was Trump, then yes...

If Biden starts behaving in the manner that Trump did, then yes...

PA

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

So I'm a fool because I have different opinions to you?

Good post man, really dealt with the issue at hand...

PA

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

From the article:

“While the president has the authority to give the order, Milley reminded the officers that he himself needed to be involved. “No matter what you’re told, you do the procedure. You do the process,” he said. “And I’m part of that procedure. You’ve got to make sure that the right people are on the net.”

Obviously, what he’s saying is that HE is one of “the right people”. Its true there’s an entire chain of decision making (and decision makers) that go into launching a nuke. There has been since the Cuban Missile Crisis. But Milley was setting himself up as the Gatekeeper: whatever anyone else said, including the President , no strike would occur without Milley’s and others say so—as long as they were the “right” people. No-one could reasonably argue what Milley meant was they (the generals) needed to make sure the Russians, for instance, hadn’t hacked into our strategic communications and used a voice actor mimicking Trump to order a nuclear strike on the Chinese.

Certainly, the Chairman of the JCS would be involved in any decision to launch a nuclear war. But there are contingencies in place to bypass the Chairman if the Chairman is killed, incapacitated or missing prior to a decision to launch; the same is true if the Vice President or even the President is like wise unavailable. Where Milley’s actions become Seditious is when he claimed only he and “the right people” could make that decision. The fact that he believed the partisan BS that Trump was deranged enough to launch a nuclear war (presumably against China), for unspecified ‘reasons’, is a clear demonstration that Milley was acting in a partisan manner to undermine the Presidents authority. The very definition of Sedition.

edit on 15-9-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Spelling

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join