It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Chairman of Joint Chiefs Openly Admits to committing Treason and Sedition

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

"
The head of the US military Giving China a heads up that we are planning to attack them, or their interests in the world, is worthy of serious investigation by Congress.
"
I dont think that is what he was saying.

You don't think that was what he was saying? Really? His own effing words:

“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years,” Milley said. “If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

The hell it wasn't exactly what the dishonorable disgrace was saying.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

General Milley will go down as the worst CJCS… his tenure, attitude and general leadership style have been a disaster going back to where he acted like a Trump puppet.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Obviously, the entire premise of treason and sedition involves doing an end around on the President. If Trump made the decision to tell Russia "Move, we're sending missiles into an airfield" then that is 100% within the standard operating protocols of this nation... a general warning an enemy's general "The POTUS is launching a military action against your nation, trying to catch you off guard" is the text book definition of treason.

That is what I thought as well. So when id did happen, it was on the presidents orders. But, here, He did not actually tell anybody a strike was forthcoming. I know, a fine line maybe.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Then he goes on to admit that he participated in sedition by forcing those under him to swear loyalty to him above the Commander in Chief and take oaths to refuse any order from that Commander in Chief

Isn't this similar to how WWII Japan got rolling? Generals empowering themselves above a milquetoast head of state?

This is extremely grave and carries only one punishment. The president should deliver it personally, with the original signed Constitution in attendance.

(Although the way we're going Biden will probably give him a pardon.)

link   

If the commander and chief was perceived as behaving so erratic and actually had another global super power worried about a potential attack, could there not be some benefit for one of the senior-most military leaders trying to deescalate a tense situation, with full awareness that the US did not intent to attack, to hopefully prevent some kind of preventative measure/preventive strike?

I believe wars have been avoided that way.

link   
Does ATS still have a rule against multiple similar threads in the same forum?

Also was the rule that only Breaking News had to have the actual title in the thread?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Report anything you see that needs review and avoid making the topic drift.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

But you trust the stuttering idiot Biden?

The dumbass couldn’t even pull off a withdrawal in Afghanistan without getting people killed.

He is the laughing stock of the world because of his emasculated weakness.

You would have to be real simple to think Trump was going to nuke someone……wait…you guys are simple.
a reply to: RazorV66
wow, so you are going to cut on him for a stutter? You probably laugh at people with other handicaps as well huh? A true republican. And Trump was literally the laughing stock (we can see the video) and weakness? high heels, lifts in shoes, huge shoulder pads, Can't drink water one handed,

The only people I laugh at are Liberals/Leftists, they have a lot of self inflicted mental handicaps.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

"
The head of the US military Giving China a heads up that we are planning to attack them, or their interests in the world, is worthy of serious investigation by Congress.
"
I dont think that is what he was saying.

You don't think that was what he was saying? Really? His own effing words:

“General Li, you and I have known each other for now five years,” Milley said. “If we’re going to attack, I’m going to call you ahead of time. It’s not going to be a surprise.”

The hell it wasn't exactly what the dishonorable disgrace was saying.

Yeah OK. It is his words. Whatever I was thinking made sense to me at the time I replied. I can be an idiot too.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It’s not like Woodward is above embellishing conversations, memos, or simply taking the word of someone “who was in the room” as he has done so in the past to sell his books.

If it does become a truthful account then he is guilty of fomenting insurrection within the ranks of our military and should at the very least be forced to resign his commission and forfeit any military benefits as a result.

So many different ways he could have gone about stopping Trump if truly concerned the first being to resign his position publicly and provide a detailed accounting to the American public as to why. I seriously doubt Trump was ready to engage China in a nuclear engagement over the loss of an election as it makes zero sense.

Milk Toast Milley may have felt that he would but this is reason enough that feelings are left at home when it comes to military decisions. This is appalling on so many levels that if not dealt with will become a schism within our military that could actually lead to something all would regret, he needs to address it immediately and deny or confirm. If confirmed he needs to resign immediately

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

But, here, He did not actually tell anybody a strike was forthcoming. I know, a fine line maybe.

The Milley committed a treasonable felony. A treasonable felony, per US Code, is an act that demonstrates the intention of carrying out treason, unaccompanied by a further act towards that treason. There is no denial that a serious crime occurred here.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: opethPA

Report anything you see that needs review and avoid making the topic drift.

All good.

I linked to this thread from the one I started earlier today about the same book. Sure the difference is I used the article header from multiple different sources but in the end, I don't care who gets credit it for just trying to make it easier for the members to get info.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
that means that Biden's and the looney bin in the White House does not have access to nukes either
Right?

Whew! That was a close one.
Thank Goodness.

edit on 14-9-2021 by sraven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx
It's not their job to trust or judge the mental status of the President of the United States. It is not thier job to deliberate whether or not to execute an order.

Their job is.
A) uphold the Constitution.
B) Follow lawful orders from thier direct superior.

No U.S. citizen elected Milley to second guess the President, organize a nuclear safety council of his choosing, or attempt to subvert his superiors orders.

That he did on his own. Not only did he attempt to personally subvert the control the U.S. nuclear arsenal to his whim, he recruited others for support.

Now for him to personally go to a foreign adversary and say "no worries buddy, we got you covered" WTF?!?!

There's no spin, fluff, explanation or reason that can justify that behavior.

What kind of advantage would any adversary have knowing that our nuclear arsenal had been compromised to the point of ineffectiveness?

They could have moved on Taiwan, or made any number of military moves without fear of retribution. Kind of like how Russia just decided the Crimea peninsula ought to be thiers. If you think the China and Russia etc. are staying within their borders because they're just polite kind people, you're delusional. It's fear of consequences that keep countries civil.

At the very least, he should be stripped of command and booted out of the service with no retirement.

An example of the exact opposite of what the military is designed for, and supposed to be.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

The law doesn't provide wiggleroom for that type of stuff and for good reasons. There is no legal defense for a general to do an end around on the President of the United States and personally contact an enemy combatant. *Maybe* there would be some rationale to that defense if Milley had reached out through more acceptable channels, the VP or the Secretary of State... but he did not. Why? Well, the answer to that destroys the idea that Trump was "behaving so erratic and actually had another global super power worried about a potential attack" unless the argument is that the entirety of that admin were erratic and threatening to the point where the Constitution's checks and balances and proper channels were no longer viable... which would seem to be a very partisan position and not rooted in reality.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

How is this for the hopeful Q-Anon crowd (I have no hope) that 'the Military is going to save us! The white hats are going to save us! The police would never stand against citizens!'

makes me sick

Screw that 'officer'

'Hi General Rommel, we are going to attack your tanks at 0700 tomorrow outside of El Alamein. Just so you know. I don't want any casualities'

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

But you trust the stuttering idiot Biden?

The dumbass couldn’t even pull off a withdrawal in Afghanistan without getting people killed.

He is the laughing stock of the world because of his emasculated weakness.

You would have to be real simple to think Trump was going to nuke someone……wait…you guys are simple.
wow, so you are going to cut on him for a stutter? You probably laugh at people with other handicaps as well huh? A true republican. And Trump was literally the laughing stock (we can see the video) and weakness? high heels, lifts in shoes, huge shoulder pads, Can't drink water one handed,

The only people I laugh at are Liberals/Leftists, they have a lot of self inflicted mental handicaps.

So folk that are on the other side of the fence to you have "mental handicaps"?

What a sad binary viewpoint.

You really ought to get some tolerance of opposing viewpoints.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

How is this for the hopeful Q-Anon crowd (I have no hope) that 'the Military is going to save us! The white hats are going to save us! The police would never stand against citizens!'

makes me sick

Screw that 'officer'

'Hi General Rommel, we are going to attack your tanks at 0700 tomorrow outside of El Alamein. Just so you know. I don't want any casualities'

First off, you were not at war with China. Secondly, were you actually planning to attack China?

Your logic is flawed.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Milley could just have easily launched nukes without authority.

This action carries the complete weight of a military coup.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I know. Enacting child Labor laws probably sticks in your craw. You would love to have your child working the coal mines at the age of 8. Affordable healthcare is also repugnant too you right? Liberals. LOL. You can laugh all you want. We laugh right back back at you dumbasses.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join