It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Chairman of Joint Chiefs Openly Admits to committing Treason and Sedition

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

We informed Russia to not let their troops wander to the other side of the airfield as there wouldn’t be much left. And they knew they would be safe on their side of the runway.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your thread should be in a forum that is more suitable to a revelation of this nature, than the political mud pit.

The head of the US military Giving China a heads up that we are planning to attack them, or their interests in the world, is worthy of serious investigation by Congress.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Whats going to be done about it?

My guess is absolutely nothing.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   

But you trust the stuttering idiot Biden?

The dumbass couldn’t even pull off a withdrawal in Afghanistan without getting people killed.

He is the laughing stock of the world because of his emasculated weakness.

You would have to be real simple to think Trump was going to nuke someone……wait…you guys are simple.
a reply to: RazorV66
wow, so you are going to cut on him for a stutter? You probably laugh at people with other handicaps as well huh? A true republican. And Trump was literally the laughing stock (we can see the video) and weakness? high heels, lifts in shoes, huge shoulder pads, Can't drink water one handed,

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

What a sad end to a Marine, corrupted by the dark side.

He failed his oath when he thought he was upholding it.

So nuclear war…. No problem for you… how far would trump go?…..obviously people didn’t trust the orange monkey. Thank you general

The "orange monkey" was trusted by the people that voted for him.

I don't know whats worse, the general or the apologist for treason against our nation.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Your thread should be in a forum that is more suitable to a revelation of this nature, than the political mud pit.

The head of the US military Giving China a heads up that we are planning to attack them, or their interests in the world, is worthy of serious investigation by Congress.

Were you planning to attack China then?

Should that not be worthy of some serious investigation by your Congress?

Just asking.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Once again he’s not a Marine, and will never be to the same level of a Marine Private. The dude should be stripped of rank with his associates and sent to GITMo.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

So nuclear war…. No problem for you… how far would trump go?…..obviously people didn’t trust the orange monkey. Thank you general

So using back channels to communicate with a hostile power is okay in your book? Not once but twice? You don't have any questions about where his loyalties lie? It was not like he was communicating with any of our allies, this was to a hostile power! This is text book treason.

link   
He was acting in the best interests of Democrats 😃

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Im shocked that you would drop such a racist insult publicly Jimmy. Donald Trump is a human, and your racist attempts to dehumanize him by comparing him to a primate is atrocious.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's ok BFFT. Racism, segregation and bigotry are ok, but only in certain white, privileged circles.

link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
Now this may not be the same situation, and it reads like it may not be, but, did we not warn Syria of incoming airstrikes a few years ago? Possibly with the permission of the president? I don;t think it is precedent setting notifying an enemy of incoming, but without the blessing of the President, that probably would be.

Obviously, the entire premise of treason and sedition involves doing an end around on the President. If Trump made the decision to tell Russia "Move, we're sending missiles into an airfield" then that is 100% within the standard operating protocols of this nation... a general warning an enemy's general "The POTUS is launching a military action against your nation, trying to catch you off guard" is the text book definition of treason.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

The apologist.

They'll find any excuse, or make one up. Allowing for more "generals" to do what this treacherous play-soldier did.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

There's no proof anywhere Trump was even remotely going to nuke anybody 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Never let that get in the way of your hate.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I guess my question is...did the other Joint Chiefs know?

Because that is conspiracy to commit treason and a military coup right there.

But what can you expect after Obama purged the military of senior officers that didn’t swear an oath of fealty to him.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

I hope not.

I'd remove every single one of them, though... Though Biden won't.

There's no trust there now from me, nor should there be from anyone.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I dont think that is what he was saying. I think, well obviously Trump was super angry that he lost the election or was not polling good going into the election. What rallies Americans around their president more than a good war? Actually I am surprised and grateful that he did not use a false flag event.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: JinMI

The apologist.

They'll find any excuse, or make one up. Allowing for more "generals" to do what this treacherous play-soldier did.

This is an example of a much wider problem. Justification for abhorrent actions that depend on a steady diet of echo chamber and feedback loops.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join