It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milley's Trump Derangement Syndrome made him deranged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Sorry. But it's time we wake up to the harsh reality that things are way beyond where we think.

Until that happens, we have no hope of saving ourselves.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Chinese War Ships near the Coast of Alaska . Are we possiblly Entering yet Another " Cold War " Now > ?

todayuknews.com...
edit on 14-9-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'm with you about the Constitution. But I will add, I believe it was forsaken November 22nd, 1963.

a reply to: loam

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

Really?

Worst ever??

Not so much. Might want to take a closer look at some of the past Presidents. ...and the current one.

Buchanan. Grant. McKinley. Etc...

Worst ever? Not even remotely.

Best ever? No, not that either.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Hasn''t this already been posted in the Mud Pit?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
Vindman came out against Milley today on tw!tter.

twitter.com...

Say, that's ironic.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Prove he is not. Prove that H B laptop had nothing on it.
Prove that they do not have leverage over him you cannot just like he cannot so quit already it is getting old your a d so you are bad or you a r so you are bad etc. While everyone was arguing over who was more corrupt we printed 40% of our money in the last year, you can participate in an experiment that is now mandatory with a drug that was "fast tracked" (created in the amount of time it takes to eat dinner) into use that no one would take unless J B was elected. Currently the entire world is on the brink of war and our forces are quitting instead of getting vxd.
It is not us vs us it is us vs them period.
a reply to: FunshineCD
See above reply apparently J B told DJT to hold his beer because the AFGH debacle alone makes him worse than DJT and even JC still not worse the GB 1 or 2 yet and has a long way to catch up to BC. What is one thing all these "terrible" Presidents had in common (-DJT) here is a hint JB was involved in high levels of congress at the time.
Love him or Hate him Trump is on your mind.
Still not even President and yet there he is in your head.
Holy Moly what an epiphany thank you
It has never been more clear
Time to go spread the word

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
I admire you guys keeping this fight going, irrelevant but commendable.

Meanwhile in the real world everybody has accepted the fact that Trump is the worst POTUS ever.

So insurrection is cool if it's on the left?

in•sur•rec•tion ĭn″sə-rĕk′shən►
n. The act or an instance of open revolt against civil authority or a constituted government.
n. A rising up; uprising.
n. The act of rising against civil authority or governmental restraint; specifically, the armed resistance of a number of persons to the power of the state; incipient or limited rebellion.

secretly taking the powers of the leader because you got a feeling, while controlling the most powerful military on Earth sure seems to fit.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It's only treason if you believe in that fictional document known as the US Constitution.

Whatever nation was ruled by that was gone long ago.

Nothing will happen to this POS.

You are likely correct, so, why don't the people string him up? It's patently obvious he committed treason, especially since he admitted to it. You have an actual confession and he's an absolute insult to military everywhere, even the scumbag Tollibunnies. If we had an @sshole like him in one of our units, his tendons would have been cut at the first sign of treason and he'd have been left for the hyenas and vultures. He's not good enough to feed to lions or cheetah.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/14.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   

"My presence in that moment, and in that environment, created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics,"

Mark Milley as quoted by NBC News re: a June 2020 photo-op with President Trump at St. John's Episcopal Church in D.C. The church was damaged by fire in an earlier protest. Heaven forbid Milley should show support for the President while riots were raging around the nation, causing orders of magnitude more destruction and injuries than the Jan. 6 insurrection.

"We who wear the cloth of our nation come from the people of our nation. And we must hold dear the principle of an apolitical military that is so deeply rooted in the very essence of our Republic. And this is not easy. It takes time and work and effort. But it may be the most important thing each and every one of us does every single day."

His resolve to remain apolitical is inspirational. You never got the impression for one moment that he desperately wanted Trump removed from office. No, sir, never!
edit on 14-9-2021 by Scapegrace because: a little wordsmithing

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Milley is a disgrace but not entirely for the reasons that you think. He shown time and time again that he was willing to politicize his position and give the impression that the military was aligned with Trump. He would parade with Trump in political speeches, he will do Trump bidding when Trump asking to speak about immigration, he was the one that authorize the use of a military helicopter to attack BLM protesters in DC.

Only when it became clear to him that Trump was going to lose then it click in his brain that then grift was over and change his attitude… but at his core Milley is just another Trumpist grifter… he will get no love from the left and if he goes to jail for these phone calls then good.

edit on 14-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Trump is in the news because even the top brass was concerned about his mental state.
But don't worry, he will slowly fade away.
Im even willing to predict that Trumps political carreer is over.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Bob Woodward and Robert Costa say Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff -- Gen. Mark Milley -- contacted his Chinese counterpart days before the November election and after the January 6 "insurrection" to assure him that Trump was not about to start a war with them. Milley allegedly told his Chinese counterpart he'd warn him if we were about to attack and ordered subordinates to review protocols for use of nuclear weapons, reminding  them that he had to be involved in the process. That sounds dangerously close to treason. Milley joins Alexander Vindman as another Army officer going behind Trump's back because he disagreed with him or was paranoid about him. Milley was so worried about Trump, yet he was in charge of our armed forces during the Afghanistan debacle. He just might be the worst Chairman of the Joint Chiefs ever.

www.rollingstone.com... -news/milley-trump-china-nuclear-peril-book-1226119/

TRUTH REVEALED

General Milley's actions were more of an "Insurrection" than Patriotic Americans protesting election fraud.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 9/15/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: abago71

You should read Vindman's book! Vindman a egotist and megalomaniac. He thinks that he is the only one in the know.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Weird I see him in the news all the time. He's out endorsing candidates left and right. Not to much coverage on msm I guess but I would not know I quit that in 95 after first year of college. Sorry your sources suck I suggest to find new ones. As much as I wish for the Trump distraction to be over I am afraid he will be around for a lil longer than you may think. Lets talk about what a great job Trump's "successor" has done so far. Finally climbed to the pile of manure he created to watch it fall apart. Where as I am glad we finally out of the 20 year war he started I wish the optics would have been better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join