It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milley's Trump Derangement Syndrome made him deranged

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Bob Woodward and Robert Costa say Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff -- Gen. Mark Milley -- contacted his Chinese counterpart days before the November election and after the January 6 "insurrection" to assure him that Trump was not about to start a war with them. Milley allegedly told his Chinese counterpart he'd warn him if we were about to attack and ordered subordinates to review protocols for use of nuclear weapons, reminding  them that he had to be involved in the process. That sounds dangerously close to treason. Milley joins Alexander Vindman as another Army officer going behind Trump's back because he disagreed with him or was paranoid about him. Milley was so worried about Trump, yet he was in charge of our armed forces during the Afghanistan debacle. He just might be the worst Chairman of the Joint Chiefs ever.

www.rollingstone.com... -news/milley-trump-china-nuclear-peril-book-1226119/
edit on 14-9-2021 by Scapegrace because: typo

edit on 14-9-2021 by Scapegrace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace
Bob Woodward and Robert Costa say Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff -- Gen. Mark Milley -- contacted his Chinese counterpart days before the November election and after the January 6 "insurrection" to assure him that Trump was not about to start a war with them. Milley allegedly told his Chinese counterpart he'd warn him if we were about to attack and ordered subordinates to review protocols for use of nuclear weapons, reminding  them that he had to be involved in the process. That sounds dangerously close to treason. Milley joins Alexander Vindman as another Army officer going behind Trump's back because he disagreed with him or was paranoid about him. Milley was so worried about Trump, yet he was in charge of our armed forces during the Afghanistan debacle. He just might be the worst Chairman of the Joint Chiefs ever.

Damn, I was right all along. Its them damn Chinese restaurants in DC spiking their food with way too much MSG. I'm not BSing either.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scapegrace

That doesn't sound dangerously close, that sounds exactly like treason. Offering to help a foreign enemy when going intop a war. WTF is going on there? We know Biden is seriously compromised by both the Ukrainians/Russians and the Chinese, but these clowns have gone totally off the reservation.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

ordered subordinates to review protocols for use of nuclear weapons, reminding them that he had to be involved in the process.

No , they are not involved in any decision or process.
Bill Clinton signed it into law that the president has sole authority to order a launch in 1992 (?)
Thus taking the authority away from Undermountain and Alice.
edit on 9/14/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Don't forget that this past February, some Democrat Congressfolks sent a letter to POTUS asking for support in the efforts to remove sole authority to order nuclear launches from the president...in the name of checks and balances.

Many thought that it was because there was concern over his mental fitness, others say that it was because of Trump's behavior in office, but either way, it acknowledges that it is only the POTUS who is necessary to order a nuclear launch.

BUT...

The order does go through the chairman of the joint chiefs, and then to the folks at the facility from where the missile will be launched. So, Milley is correct that the order does go through him.

I know that you know this, but it's not inconceivable for them to put people in place who would go against the POTUS order to launch an attack. And the way that the military seems to be training its members and putting questionable folks in leadership positions, it sadly would not be a surprise if something like that were to happen.

In any event, Milley sounds like a real POS.
edit on 14-9-2021 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Vindman came out against Milley today on tw!tter.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

twitter.com...

That's rich, coming from Vindman. Apparently, only Alexander Vindman has the moral authority to stab his Commander in Chief in the back.
edit on 14-9-2021 by Scapegrace because: added some info

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

I agree!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Mixed case of suppressed mental breakdown combined with blackmail and pay offs 😃

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71

twitter.com...

Controlled Opposition (paid for) 😃

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

We know Biden is seriously compromised by both the Ukrainians/Russians and the Chinese
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

How do you know Biden is seriously compromised by them? Trump had a private meeting with Putin, who knows what that was about. As well as business dealings and bank accounts in China. So show some proof that Biden is compromised by anybody please, or just acknowledge you are just making stuff up that you believe. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I admire you guys keeping this fight going, irrelevant but commendable.

Meanwhile in the real world everybody has accepted the fact that Trump is the worst POTUS ever.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

We know Biden is seriously compromised by both the Ukrainians/Russians and the Chinese

How do you know Biden is seriously compromised by them? Trump had a private meeting with Putin, who knows what that was about. As well as business dealings and bank accounts in China. So show some proof that Biden is compromised by anybody please, or just acknowledge you are just making stuff up that you believe. Thank you.

I may be wrong.... but I'm not normally, you really need to do some real research to find out what the hell is going on here. My years in military strategy and psyops for CI and the killing fields, plus years of research going back to the late 70's tell me that North America is in for a sh!tload of hurt and it's going to get seriously rude really soon. If you don't think we need to saddle up and get going on this or Trump is the big bad orange man, well, your problem. I don't trust any of them, because I know that anyone can be bought, we've done it before in Africa.

I see you just joined, I would normally ask (but I won't) who's paying you, the dems, soros/foundation, the MIC, big pharma, IMF, etc? I've seen your posts ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Great points!

(post by TritonTaranis removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:18 PM
link   

This is the same Milley who came agaisnt the wokness and said "We arent woke" the same Miley doesn't believe in woke stuff.

edit on 14-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

It's only treason if you believe in that fictional document known as the US Constitution.

Whatever nation was ruled by that was gone long ago.

Nothing will happen to this POS.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jubei42

If Europe isn’t speaking Russian then Trump did as good of a job as anyone else before him.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: loam

It's only treason if you believe in that fictional document known as the US Constitution.

Whatever nation was ruled by that was gone long ago.

Nothing will happen to this POS.

Geez , Your Right . Thanks for the BUZZ KILL loam..........*)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join