It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weapons

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

They have never ever on purpose lied. They are the truth so far.

We went to the moon. The earth is not flat. It might not be what science says yet until it does but it still is what it is in this segment of civilization.

The great thing about science is it can only be wrong when proved by it's predecessor.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Woodward is claiming that a single top general committed a very high form of treason.

And nobody stopped him.

Nancy WAS publicly demanding this at the time though, until reminded that her words were also treasonous.

Then she publicly denied what she said and wrote the previous day.

I have no idea if this woodward story is true or not.

I hope not.

If true, nancy & the general should literally hang.

Along with EVERYONE who stood by and watched or assisted.

Not an exaggeration.

That IS the penalty for what woodward is claiming.

My guess is 100% fabrication based on nancy's ATTEMPT to do this.

Penalty is also hanging for even attempting.

But I sure hope it was fabricated beyond that.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

A lot of us figured that happened. Good for Milley. I think the upside down bible may have been what put him over the edge.

100% Treason if true.

Should hang.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Insurrection. Treason.

This general, and any others even peripherally involved, should be court-martialed, then locked in Leavenworth for the rest of their lives.

I believe the penalty is still hanging.

But I would also accept firing squad for everyone involved if this is true.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Sounds alarmist and like someone’s pushing the sales of their book

originally posted by: opethPA
www.independent.co.uk...
news.yahoo.com...
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.cnn.com...

"Two days after the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, President Donald Trump's top military adviser, Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Mark Milley, single-handedly took top-secret action to limit Trump from potentially ordering a dangerous military strike or launching nuclear weapons, according to "Peril," a new book by legendary journalist Bob Woodward and veteran Washington Post reporter Robert Costa."

I have no doubts that some people here won't actually read anything , they will just see CNN and automatically ignore this thread because CNN is a Liberal Source to some. What I am hoping people do is see this is about a book written by General Mark Milley and multiple different sites are carrying the story of this book which is why I listed multiple different sources.

For me personally the thing I need to wonder about, the thing I have to believe has already happened is if the events listed in this book are in fact true then I hope that someone has taken the exact same steps with Biden. I found Trump to be an at best average President and a well below average Leader over the course of his four years. In these months so far I have found Biden to be a below average President and a below average Leader.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ObviousTruth

They have never ever on purpose lied. They are the truth so far.

We went to the moon. The earth is not flat. It might not be what science says yet until it does but it still is what it is in this segment of civilization.

The great thing about science is it can only be wrong when proved by it's predecessor.

wow, someone had too much caffeine and over thought what I wrote.... LOL

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

This is material for the LOL forum.

Why? Is it making you uncomfortable?

My apologies. I often have several tabs opened and i posted this in the wrong one !

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Action against the only US President I can remember who actively worked to curb conflict, diminish tensions and improve relationships abroad. Oh, yeah, good thing eh, in case he went rogue. What a joke.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This is material for the LOL forum.

Why? Is it making you uncomfortable?

My apologies. I often have several tabs opened and i posted this in the wrong one !

No worries. I do the same.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Didn’t Milley also admit he told some Chinese authority that he’d tell them if the US would strike ? Seems like he was involved in something far more treacherous than I thought possible.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Didn’t Milley also admit he told some Chinese authority that he’d tell them if the US would strike ? Seems like he was involved in something far more treacherous than I thought possible.

After the Presidential election steal, the Department of Justice set the stage for FIRING SQUADS, because, as Trump said, the scope of sedition and treason within the Federal Government was even bigger than he has assumed it was, over the last 20 years.

ATS Thread on Firing Squad execution enablement: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Former National Security Advisor JOHN BOLTON has partnered with President JOE BIDEN to alleviate any concerns about General Mark Milley's intentions and actions.

Bolton - Milley is a Good Guy!: thefederalist.com...

I guess we can write-off the Milley treason as just a normal set of activities Democrats have no problems with.

And since Americans placed Democrats in charge of this country, most citizens likely agree with Bolton and Biden.

AM-I-RITE?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh, well, if Bolton says so...

Yep. Let's let the "general" off the hook, 'cause he's a swell guy. [/sarc]

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:03 AM
link   
“Go rogue”

And take over world? Unstoppable up in Trump Tower because he stole the nuclear codes?

Or demand to his military to launch a nuclear attack on some city just ‘on a whim’ and the well seasoned veterans of the Joint Chiefs would just immediately obey and kill millions of people?

Leftists are fricken morons

The biggest lie ever sold to the lowest of the IQ’s was ‘Orange Man Bad’
That was false right from the very start

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Action against the only US President I can remember who actively worked to curb conflict, diminish tensions and improve relationships abroad. Oh, yeah, good thing eh, in case he went rogue. What a joke.

Democrats in Congress had meetings to discuss options if Biden went rogue, nuts, or whatever. His Dementia causes him to yell and curse a lot in the Oval Office. That's not a good sign of stability.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I don't get these ideological differences that get perpetuated. The left, the right, the mights and the fights. Good business for this place, I suppose. Don't forget to click the advertising links for dried end-of-the-world meal packs on your way in and out.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It seems to me Trump was pretty good at making peace around the world. He was actually pulling back and not starting wars like other administrations. It seems he made great progress on peace in the Middle East as well.

But all of a sudden Trump is going to start lobbing Nukes? Not buying it.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   

ha that took like 2 minuts to write. & coffee is not my drug of choice ha

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took top-secret action to protect nuclear weapons

Joint Chiefs of Staff, panel of high-ranking U.S. military officers who advise the president of the United States and other civilian leaders on military issues. As an advisory body, the Joint Chiefs of Staff do not lead combat forces and have no executive or command authority over troops in their services.

So what was with the loyalty oath?

posted on Sep, 17 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Milley got blackmailed and bought off to help with the Democrat "Jan6th" bulls#t campaign theme 🎃

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join