It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Larry Elder Will Win the California Recall Election...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
...But He Will Lose a Rigged Election, Just Like Trump

In an article dated September 12the of this year, the talk show host, analyst, and political odds-maker, Wayne Allyn Root Predicted...

Gov. Gavin Newsom will be recalled, and Larry Elder will be the next governor of California. Except it won't matter. Because after all the massive Democrat vote fraud is factored in, Gavin Newsom will survive the recall and Larry Elder will lose.

Larry would win — if the legitimate votes were counted honestly. But they aren't. As communist dictator Joseph Stalin once said, "Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything."

Here are the reasons he gives for his prediction...
1. Millions of illegal immigrants who are automatically registered to vote when they get their drivers license and will vote for whoever won't deport them.

2. Millions of mail-in ballots sent out in a state with no voter ID, no chain of custody, and no signature verification.

3. California allows anyone to print out ballots on their home computer.

4. Legal ballot harvesting.

5. And the most interesting if true...

Lastly, the actual ballots were designed with a flaw. You must fold the ballot to mail it. Computers that scan the votes often auto-cancel the name checked on the fold. Guess whose name is on the fold out of 46 candidates? Larry Elder. What a coincidence. What a shocker!

Mr. Root has made thousands of predictions in his career and claims to be batting around .990. Batting average aside, can anyone confirm or deny the above actions as legal or not in California?

I have no doubt Newsom and his minions will do whatever is necessary to "win" this election against a perceived threat to their takeover of the United States. Even going so far as to call Larry Elder a racist and a "Trump clone".
Link
edit on 9/14/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
"Republicans" had already voted.

Just as rigged as the senate races in GA (twice), and the national election.

And does not bode well for upcoming midterms.

2020 was the year 'Merica Eff yeah became a one party state.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

If anyone thinks a Republican can win in 60%+ Democrat California they may be in need a of a reality check.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's my opinion too.
Liberals would never vote for a conservative candidate.
There just aren't enough people to overcome the 60-40 divide.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   
No system without chain of custody is a trustworthy system. Nothing else needs to be said about any system in regards to its security if there is no chain of custody procedure. If you don't have something as basic as chain of custody the system is insecure and worthless. That is low hanging fruit in the security world and the first thing you take care of. Every point where chain of custody is broken is a huge opportunity for fraud in all systems, not just voting. You cant get convicted of any crime no matter how obviously guilty you are if its based solely on evidence with broken chain of custody.

There should be no doubt in our election process. The people rigging elections either think the populace are complete morons with no spines, or that they will have so much power once the fraud goes through that they wont be held accountable. If there is not serious pushback soon we will be in a dictatorship.

The water is coming to a boil Pepe

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

apnews.com...
"Passed out man found with 300 California recall ballots"

This was determined previously.
Their sloppiness is equal to how much they actually care.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
That's my opinion too.

But Elder will be cheated, it will be especially galling when he has a boat parade prior to the election and Newsome can't even get his mom to show up for a rally. Derp derp.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I thought the exact same thing, then I just toured that state on motorcycle in early August. Besides a couple bumper stickers I saw, I could not find a Biden supporter. I spoke to a ton of people in areas that were supposed to be liberal, and they hated Biden. I even ran into a guy showing me pictures on his phone of all kinds of his Trump gear. I did not find a single open Biden supporter while I was there, but I found many anti Biden people and Trump supporters. I rode about 3500 miles zig zagging the state.

As an outsider looking in who is from Philadelphia where our elections are rigged, it looked to me like California has the same problem as major cities with small areas rigging the entire city. Only there it is the entire state.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrollMagnet

Get outside the cities and there are many conservative voters but in the cities it's a different story
That's also the majority of the population.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
As an outsider looking in who is from Philadelphia where our elections are rigged, it looked to me like California has the same problem as major cities with small areas rigging the entire city. Only there it is the entire state.

LOL, Philadelphia wouldn't vote Republican if Ronald Reagan came back and paid everyone $1,000 each.

It's amazing that people have a hard time wrapping their heads around demographics. San Francisco, Los Angeles and San Diego account for the bulk of California's population, these people mostly vote Democrat.

You guys have really lost the narrative if you think California needs to cheat to get a Republican to lose, all the Republican has to do is run, they lose by default.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

How does that explain Arnold, was he a Republican, no?

...and he won the recall.

Infact, while I've long dismiss this clown, he says this...

The former governor also disputed Newsom's messaging that the recall effort is a "Republican power grab."
"Almost half of the people that are running are not Republicans. So it is incorrect to say to the people that it is a Republican power grab," he said.

Source: thehill.com...

Basically, anything can happen. However, we now know how the Democrats cheat, verified and acknowledged.

So, the premise of the OP is sound.
edit on 14-9-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

If anyone thinks a Republican can win in 60%+ Democrat California they may be in need a of a reality check.

A very realistic and logical statement AM, but logic has been put on hold in this country. At this point, little would surprise me, even cheating when you're sure you've already won.
edit on 9/14/2021 by Klassified because: missed a word

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
How does that explain Arnold, was he a Republican, no?

He was barely a Republican, Elder is a far right wing kook compared to him. The state has gone even more left since Arnold was Governor in 2011.

But you know, cheating.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
...but logic has been put on hold in this country.

Yeah, and a lot of it comes from the people who think Great Brain Boat Parade got cheated. He's your Hillary and no one can seem to wrap their heads around that.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

More fake numbers

You will believe anything
edit on 14-9-2021 by sciencelol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol
More fake numbers

You will believe anything

Sure, bro, you keep thinking California isn't Democrat. Next you'll tell us that Tokyo isn't filled with Japanese.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

That's my opinion too.

That’s why the Liberal mental illness can never be cured without a full brain replacement lobotomy.

Very few of them actually get fed up and open their eyes to see what the con artist Dems are really all about.

As far as the election cheating, I don’t believe they could win any election without it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You believe too much of what you see on TV. Thats a fake argument to make all the people who know there is fraud feel like they might be wrong. Useful idiots pushing that argument who dont live in cities are why Democrats arent already pushed back against harder. People here largely do NOT vote for anything pro government, and that includes Democrats. The black people who want all the free stuff, are usually too lazy to go vote, but the Democrats have rigged the ghettos. They have ridiculous turnout every election cycle, they dont let inspectors in ever until they have the fraud in, and if you speak up about it you're racist. The entire city government is an organ that makes sure this all goes through without too big of a challenge.

If you think the cities all vote Democrat, you have to wake the hell up. I grew up here, and have friends from all parts of the city who speak many languages, and only the activists are for the Democrats. None of the normal people are falling for it, but our high crime areas sway the election each cycle. The super liberals I knew growing up are either ANTIFA now, or are awake to the shenanigans and pissed off their votes dont count. Even the Mexicans I know voted for Trump this past election.

The news screams that Democrats are the majority in cities over and over again so no one looks, and the people in the cities not in on the scam have no power or voice in the cities. Its pretty obvious too. You dont need to be a genius to figure it out.
edit on 14-9-2021 by TrollMagnet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Biden in SoCal: “You Either Keep Newsom as Your Governor or You’ll Get Donald Trump – Not a Joke”
www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Annnnnnnnnnnnd.....

"Th-th-th-that's all, folks!"

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrollMagnet
You believe too much of what you see on TV.

No, I believe reality because I have no horse in this race. At least not one that can win.

Clinton lost in 2016 because she was a vile witch who not enough people liked. Trump lost in 2020 because he was a vile scumbag that not enough people liked.

That's how it works but whiny bitches on both sides will think they got cheated because they can't deal with reality.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join