It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greenlight for Ivermectin in Japan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Why would I? If you need the information go talk to your doctor.

Good advice when it comes to medicine. Always.
edit on 9/13/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

(post by carewemust removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

July info is superceded by September info.

You quote a piece of a study which showed there was no effect on the outcomes for people who had very little symptoms to begin with. Was there an expectation that it would help people with immune systems that already have things under control? Nice stats.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

July info is superceded by September info.

Do you have a link to the September revision? In English, preferably. I don't read Japanese.

You quote a piece of a study
I didn't quote a study. I quoted an interpretation of "the Japan's health ministry's COVID-19 treatment guidelines revised in July."
edit on 9/13/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

My daughter had a doctor call her in a Ivermectin prescription to her local pharmacy . She took it for 2 days, and all illness was gone.

You should always check with your doctor, unless he is brainwashed by media

Unfortunately, there are highly intelligent people who are susceptible to false media conditioning

edit on 13-9-2021 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I was hoping this was "new" news, but its about a month old. Even though the Dr.'s advocacy for IVM is appreciated, his endorsement seemingly carries no weight whatsoever in regards to the Health Ministry and its policy prescriptions.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: carewemust
Why is IVERMECTIN chastised so much in the United States, if its working so well in other countries?

Because neither Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, or Merck hold the patent for Ivermectin... in this country, if it don't make the big boys dollars, then it doesn't make their owned politicians sense (and anything that doesn't make sense to the owned politicians doesn't make cents to their Kept Voters, who squeal like pigs stuck under a gate at whatever their Meal Tickets in DC order them to squeal at,)

It's becoming very unsettling how the powers running this country are no longer trying to hide, or even positively "spin" what they're doing.

There's strength in numbers though. "They" can't win unless "We the People" let them.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

My daughter had a doctor call her in a Ivermectin prescription to her local pharmacy . She took it for 2 days, and all illness was gone.

You should always check with your doctor, unless he is brainwashed by media

Unfortunately, there are highly intelligent people who are susceptible to false media conditioning

The doctor who helped your daughter deserves to be awarded and rewarded handsomely.

But I imagine if his name got out, he wouldn't get a moment's rest.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Do you have a copy of any of the revisions? How about the one you supposedly quoted?

And your reference stated nothing to the contrary of anyones expectation - already healthy people have consistent outcomes.
edit on 14-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

Do you have a copy of any of the revisions? How about the one you supposedly quoted?

No. As I said, all I have is an interpretation.

I was hoping you had something though.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Believe you me, i will ask around and post the entire collection if i can find anyone with access to dig it all up.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You questioned the words of the man
Show me.
my posts

Off topic but how did you isolate your posts like that?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I have to agree, there is a lot of circumstantial evidence that it has some effectiveness. Questionable about how much.

What does disturb me is the great lengths Pharma and Government are going to keep it out of public hands.

Ivermectin has been used for decades. Probably is about as safe as asprin.

When dealing with a deadly disease like covid, I do not understand why you would not use anything that may be effective that has such a high safety profile. It makes no sense. I also find it quite a coincidence that in the cases where Ivermectin has been court ordered, the patient recovers.

Something simply does not add up other than the fact that it is no longer under patent / is generic.

If it is not going to HARM you, why would you not allow the right to try. It makes zero sense other than the fact they do not want you to try it. That alone should raise questions given the evidence to date.

Because U.S. law does not allow for the use of experimental vaccines for a disease that has an effective treatment using already approved drugs?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Had the wonderful experience of spending two years
in Okinawa via military. To this day I've yet to meet
a more honorable culture and people.

Again, they are proving they live by honor and
refuse to be bullied into global covid compliance.

Bushido spirit lives on.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

l just left Okinawa. l too was station there. Naha today is one big city. Did do some cycling there , but it was 105 f way to hot in August, Maybe go back in November .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: puzzled2

Actually, I took the vaccine because it reduces the chances I will get sick or seriously ill and/or hospitalized.

Using ivermectin for parasites I have no problem with. But, being a prescription drug, it should probably be done under medical supervision. Do you happen to know what the dose and protocol for treatment of parasites is, btw?

Phage, you F-ed up and you know it, if in fact you did take the kill shot. You are just rationalizing because you didn't have the good sense to investigate the long term consequences, or fully are explore the alternatives. You are a dead shill walking. I don't wish harm on any one, and i don't engage in schadenfreude were people lives hang in the balance. However, your irrational, and yes that is accurate, attacks on a proven cure are misguided at best and diabolical in intent at worst. Phange,(deliberate SIC pronounced fang) hand me that shovel and stop digging, the hole you're in is deep enough.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Yes, Japan approves Ivermectin for the sars Covid 2-19 virus.

Does the Metropolitan Medical Association have the authority to approve treatments in Japan?

No they do not. The Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare is responsible for such approvals.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:53 PM
link   
posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:47 PMlink edit EITHER FOR OR AGAINST IT ( well, time will find out, but at a penny a doze , I believe more studies should be done and fast track on it )

Translated from Japanese to English. Yes, some mistakes here are possible.

It is possible that the date concerning Ivermectin have been manipulated illegal. ( I think we all should be concerned about this )

In japan, the ministry of health, labour and welfare revised the "medical care guidelines" for medical institutions at the end of july, and it was reported that "the total death, hospitalization period, and virus disappearance time in mild patients were not improved", and it is positioned as a drug that "pays attention to the fact that efficacy and safety have not been established" as a treatment for the new corona.
on the other hand, according to a document attached by a pharmaceutical company about ivermedictin, liver dysfunction has been reported as a side effect, and the safety of administration to the elderly and pregnant women has not been established.

Ivermedin is one of the drugs we expect, but in order to be widely used, it needs to scientifically demonstrate its effectiveness like other approved drugs and publish the results in major medical journals that everyone is convinced of. although the paper on ivermedin has pointed out that the data are suspected to have been manipulated illegally, it is not clear that few papers have mentioned whether it works for delta strains that are more infectious. with the medical system in dire situations, both medical persons and patients are well understood for their desire for medicine, but it should be avoided be used in a dark cloud because it is not properly guaranteed who will take responsibility when side effects appear and how to protect the patient."

The highest level of evidence internationally is a clinical trial called a "randomized controlled trial," which is the result of a group of people who administer the drug and those who administer a fake drug called a placebo, objectively comparing it with no patient or doctor know who the drug will be administered
to.

corona drugs approved in japan

1. remdesibil

2. dexamethasone

3. baricitinib

4. antibody cocktail therapy ( In july, "antibody cocktail therapy" was approved.
by mixing two types of antibodies, "kasiribiumab" and "imdebimab" )

Tsuneo Morishima : "ivermedin is one of the drugs we expect, but in order to be widely used, it needs to scientifically demonstrate its effectiveness like other approved drugs and publish the results in major medical journals that everyone is convinced of. although the paper on ivermedin has pointed out that the data are suspected to have been manipulated illegally.

So Pharge (sp ) was right. Misinformation can happen with me. But I'm sure as heck not doing it on purpose.

The trials ( currently ), of Ivermectin I don't have any information on it yet.

USA: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), put out advisories in August warning against using ivermectin for Covid-19. The February guidelines from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) state there is not enough evidence “either for or against” recommending the dru

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Positive news, any cheap, safe and effective Covid treatment should be investigated and not suppressed.

Putting all our eggs in the vaccine basket is just what it sounds like, profit driven monopolisation of healthcare.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join