It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Persuade Americans to Give Up Their Guns

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Stories such as this are not rare or even uncommon. Which begs the question as to why they keep trying and infringing.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I believe -- and this is just my opinion -- that "they" keep pushing against the moral/historic/solid/reinforced backbone of America, because they think they can; they think they can reshape America contrary to the adopted and accepted Constitution, and "they" think they can meld middle America into a dependent nation that relies upon the State to provide its every need. That would be a crisis.

My father taught me to fend for myself. He taught me to set snares, and fish, and shoot, and garden and survive. He taught me to repel the invaders -- whomever they might be -- and live to tell the tale. No matter where I live, I will always defend 'mine', and gather with those we call "us".

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yep, and honestly more guns and education = less crime. The towns where there's a gun in everyone's house has next to zero crimes. No robberies, no burglaries, etc.. its 100% FACT. Because criminals don't want to be killed, so they don't target people or locations they know are loaded with weaponry. A criminals goal is to make a quick buck not lose his life over two-fiddy.

Places where guns like Australia have been removed have way more violent crimes.

The mortality rate from gun shots are way lower then that of stabbings and other violent crimes. So would you rather be shot (distance and run) and have an 80%+ chance of survival or stabbed (where the person enters a frenzy, repeatedly attacking until they hit vital organs).

Yes, Guns still kill people. But the death rate over the past 30+years from guns have actually dropped more then half thanks to the advancement in ballistic technology.
edit on 13-9-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Here's how to get Americans to give up their guns:

Pry them from their cold, dead hands.

I don't see any other way.

This is the only "gun control" that America needs or wants.

If that was anything but a shotgun...

edit on 13-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I don't care what gun control they pass.

I don't comply with tyrants.

God knows we'd be Australia if not for our weapons and many of us with current military training.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Government Storage Facilities...

People think there would be a government left if they started an actual gun grab? Joe can’t even beg, bribe or threaten people enough to get the Covid jab and you think a gun grab would happen?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

There are three or more generations of people, men and women alike, who feel the push against their Constitutionally-guaranteed guns, and are fearful of the Draconian measures which the current government might try to enforce.

Which is the exact reason for the 2nd Amendment .
Folks got tired of UK tyranny .
So , they installed the most effective means to combat it in the future .
"to invade the United States would prove most difficult because behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle."
Who said it ?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Here's how to get Americans to give up their guns:

Pry them from their cold, dead hands.

I don't see any other way.

This is the only "gun control" that America needs or wants.

I wish that were true mate I really do.

But take a look at how easy it was for them to trick 100,000,000 Americans into getting a mystery vaccine that does God knows what .

Do you really think it would be that difficult for them to to convince people to give up there firearms , Just use our unfortunate capacity for empathy and emotions and you can trick groups of Humans into anything .

And make no mistake they will come for firearms they have to , there plans for control call for complete destruction of the 2nd AD.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Confiscations have consequences.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Government Storage Facilities...

People think there would be a government left if they started an actual gun grab? Joe can’t even beg, bribe or threaten people enough to get the Covid jab and you think a gun grab would happen?

They tried that after Katrina when the cops in New Orleans took all the guns they could find and claimed they would be returned after the emergency.
The guns were later found in metal drums full of water and damaged beyond repair.
www.theshootist.net...

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
How to Persuade Americans to Give Up Their Guns

Gun Nazis have moved on from legislation.

Now all they have to do is cancel your financial and digital lives into compliance.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
They can come and take every firearm I have in my home......they better bring a big damn truck. As I said they can have every firearm in my home...and they will leave thinking they have successfully disarmed me....ROTFL!!!
......I still got my shovels....lol.
edit on Septemberam30b202121527 by Fatboy527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

Exactly why a National Gun Grab would be that much harder.

Simply will not happen. Too many Congress Critters wet their pants on Jan6. They do not want to see an Insurrection for realsies.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Don't give your guns up Yankees.................. Keep 'em

In Britain general crime as at epidemic levels and you get no defence against thieves.

If you live in the sticks rural crime is absolutely going off the charts as city dwellers come out to the quiet zones and take their pickings. We have no defence at all.

It's like being under siege from mobs of thieves driving around stealing your possessions, the trouble is there is no deterrent as the authorities don't have space in jail anymore so the thieves get off with a slapped wrist, then go out and steal again.

We have no real Police anymore in Britain, they made 20,000 redundant, then replaced them with unpaid Special Constables who do the job for a hobby. Usually overweight fatties, who actually have a laugh and joke with the criminals and hardly ever arrest anyone.

Our towns are policed by a drive by Constable in his road car as many village and town Police stations were closed down. After 5pm our town centres are a free for all. Madness, total violence, graffiti, thieving on epidemic levels.

If you report anything no Police turn up, they just give you a crime number and forget about it, holed up in their City Centre Headquarters sitting on the bums playing about on their computers.

When Islamic or any other terror occurs here in Europe nobody can fight back, hence all the mass murder attacks over here that we can't defend ourselves against.

To sensible Americans, please.................. Keep you rights to arms

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
No need for a gun grab of any kind.

Americans have twisted up the 2nd to hide their cowardice.
The 2nd now is the ability to collect gun, plink and hunt.
Maybe, just maybe on the off occasion to defend themselves when their precious nanny state police are not convenient.

If we look back at the Battle of Athens Tennessee then look at recent events you see that the so called American "Patriot", the Mighty Walmart Open Carry Disabled Brigade of Bundy Cow Protectors are no more than bags of hot air.

Leave the guns alone.
They'll never revolt.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   
They may have had a shot, but now it cannot legitimately get voted into law because of two screw ups.

1: DEFUND THE POLICE

2: AUSTRALIA

Those two things right there have hardened gun owners more than anything else. I know there are many other factors as well, but those two point out that without guns, the gov can take away your protection whenever they want and you are powerless. Australia shows us what happens when you have an extremely similar situation, but without guns.

Those things expose the government as more of a mafia type character running a protection racket than someone you would trust with your safety. Reasonable people see that, not just all the people scared of the impending dictatorship.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
States can use the same unconstitutional tactics of Texas's anti-abortion law...by having vigilantes prowl around gun shops, looking for gun buyers, so they can sue them for buying a firearm.

Hopefully...our federal government would still put a wrench into such fascist tactics, by guaranteeing prosecution of any such vigilantism against our 2nd Amendment rights --- And to hell with the present conservative, insane majority of the Supreme Court.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
In a few weeks ill be living in an area where any time I am on a hike I will not be top of the food chain... so yea terrible boat accident feel free to dredge the lake to find them.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

There are three or more generations of people, men and women alike, who feel the push against their Constitutionally-guaranteed guns, and are fearful of the Draconian measures which the current government might try to enforce.

Which is the exact reason for the 2nd Amendment .
Folks got tired of UK tyranny .
So , they installed the most effective means to combat it in the future .
"to invade the United States would prove most difficult because behind every blade of grass is an American with a rifle."
Who said it ?

I believe it was the government of pre-WW2 Japan --- And I think it was General Yamamoto that said it.
edit on 14-9-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

You are correct. Yamamomo spent time in the US in the early 30's.

new topics

<< 1    3 >>

join