It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha - Dementia Commander-in-Cheat trolled by Trump supporting kids in epic fashion

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Couldn't sell 100 dollar bills for 50 cents.

Or remember to evacuate 100k civilians.

Or find his way out of whitehouse bushes without assistance.

Or find any advisors smarter than hunter.

Or find his way out of basement during campaign.

Can't even avoid getting trolled by 8 year olds on the rare occasion he has enough energy to go out in public.

Probably distracted by all those girls.

Thank you democrats.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I'm trying to figure out who is in charge even Biden admitted it's not him. He's said it over and over about getting in trouble or I'm told I'm not supposed to take questions.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I'm trying to figure out who is in charge even Biden admitted it's not him. He's said it over and over about getting in trouble or I'm told I'm not supposed to take questions.

A very good question.

Brainwashed democrats have previously (and absurdly) responded to this question in the recent past by saying he has a lot of advisors.

It looks like jill is in charge of keeping joe upright and away from children.

Plus jello & diapers.

Secret service is in charge of finding joe when he wanders off and gets lost.

Nancy is in charge of running DC security & leads the democrat's propaganda effort.

Hunter is in charge of securing the family bribe & blackmail money.

A woke toy soldier with marshmallow brain is in charge of military.

Chucky is in charge of fabricating new republican scandals with 'so much classified evidence' that never existed in the first place.

A circle back carrot is in charge of speaking for joe.

The new national transparancy committee is in charge of ensuring that joe only gets the questions he wants from press.

BLM is in charge of urban redevelopment and easing racial tensions.

Antifa is joe's Presidential Guard paramilitary unit.

And fauxi is in charge of most other policy decisions.

Hope I didn't cause any loss of sleep with this analysis.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

You are a conspiracy theorist and you think that was an accident? Do you still think Trump is our white Knight? Take one moment to consider they all work together... Even our precious Trump ... It'll be upsetting, but it will finally start adding up in those little areas you have been questioning..

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Could it be a movie we are watching? hmmmm.....

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Great movies always have a PLOT TWIST!
What's on that box up in the corner?

dun dun DUUNNNNN!

Saw this and love every single aspect of the comms, meanwhile Trump was visiting first responders on 9/11 at the, dare I say it, 17th precinct!?

Boom
Boom
Boom Baby!

We are going to love how this movie ends!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

The senile mentally unstable president probably though that the hats had his name on them,

Love it.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Uhhh,,,, where is Joe's right hand in that picture ?
Askin for a friend .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Is he "coppin a feel" yet again ?
Askin for a friend .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Is he "coppin a feel" yet again ?
Askin for a friend .

Can't be certain.

But he DOES have his hand on her waist area, girl has shocked look, and multiple SS behind them appear to be staring at his hand, instead of watching for threats to the president.

Anything else would be pure speculation.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It's true, Biden is so epically effing stooopid, he wouldn't even know what happened to him until someone spelled it out for him. Likely not his own staff for fear of the lunatic escapades that would surely follow.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Joe Biden was so "excited" having several kids close by, he told the media afterwards that he took photos with Trump supporting BOYS. There are more girls around Biden than boys. But who knows where this man's mind is...sigh.

Biden mentioned that he took photos with boys who were wearing Trump hats at the firehouse.
Source: www.politico.com...

edit on 9/14/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

muhahah, never have given you a star which doesn't matter but on this one I agree with you, I'm in the twilight zone.. This guy is one of The one most ignorant people in the world, 81 million? pshhh kinda of like AOC wearing an expensive dress going to a 35k dinner and writing on the back says tax the rich, you just can't make this stuff up... ok I'm done laughing now.. it is straight up disgusting, we are in a world of hurt. had to quote Jesse Ventura in Predator on this one... Dug in like an Alabama tick..........
edit on 14-9-2021 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2021 by MarlbBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Pretty sure that is a Quaker State Oil box...nothing else.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Pretty sure that is a Quaker State Oil box...nothing else.

Second line.

With very funny placement in the photo.

Nothing else.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Ummmm, did you not see his presedential acceptance speech, you know, when he beat orange monkey man by millions of legitimate votes.. He literally stated that Americans should forget partisan political boundaries and come together as one nation...

You seem to have forgotten that... But that doesn't surpise me...

Your post is inaccurate and full of lies... Yet again..

PA
edit on 15-9-2021 by PerfectAnomoly because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

Ummmm, did you not see his presedential acceptance speech, you know, when he beat orange monkey man by millions of legitimate votes.. He literally stated that Americans should forget partisan political boundaries and come together as one nation...

PA

yeah, because Joe and his band of misfits can't be judged on the merit of politics, because noone sane can excuse the sh.t that's going down thanks to them.

because of that they've switched to covid boundaries and are doing their best to divide people in yet another way.

the fact that liberal morons from your average internet turd to AOC still keep mentioning Trump while throwing TDS tantrums doesn't help your unification fairytale either.

you know when the humanity will stand united?

when current politicians will be either in jail or dead, and liberals will grow a brain.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

It's a fair comparison, given that you lot loved the lunatic in chief soooooooooo much you managed to ignore all the things he did that were crazy.. for four years... You can hardly blame Dems for doing the same... It's rather hypocritical...

Your blind devotion to the man was more like religious faith, following a petty, indifferent child of a man like Trump..

I do agree with your last statement though... That's more inline with my own beliefs..

PA

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Trump is an asshole.

i didn't vote for him, i've never been in the USA.

that being said, he was clearly the lesser evil, and seeing the state of USA right now, it's hard to imagine it would be worse with him as the POTUS. actually, it's pretty easy to imagine it would be much better.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
a reply to: PerfectAnomoly

Trump is an asshole.

i didn't vote for him, i've never been in the USA.

that being said, he was clearly the lesser evil, and seeing the state of USA right now, it's hard to imagine it would be worse with him as the POTUS. actually, it's pretty easy to imagine it would be much better.

My position exactly.

Am a fan of many Trump policy positions, but strongly dislike Trump the man.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly

PA

Did you see Trump's?

Trump used entire speech (not a good one) in effort for reconciliation.

Which democrats IMMEDIATELY rejected in the strongest possible words.

While biden said a few 'nice' things, and then spent the rest of the speech attacking and lying.

Your claim on this is 100% BS.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join