It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha - Dementia Commander-in-Cheat trolled by Trump supporting kids in epic fashion

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Posted from Donald Trumps website with the simple comment:

"These kids tricked Biden just like the Taliban did"

Not much more to say except cue the rabid leftists with "their parents should be charged with child abuse" and other such triggered slop ravings of the cheating loser left. This idiot cheat is sooooo oblivious to what is happening around him and folks are waking up in droves. Under the pic is the latest captures from this weekends college football games where now ENTIRE STADIUMS are chanting "F@#k Joe Biden" - haha.

Enjoy:

The trend continues......

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

LOL...saw that pic earlier. Laughed pretty hard. I bet he didn't even notice they had Trump gear on.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Could it be a movie we are watching? hmmmm.....

a reply to: Vasa Croe

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   
roflmao

Biden such a dumbbell fumblef#k 🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Joe REEEEEEEEEEALLY likes liddle kiddoes.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
So when does the school uniform mandate come into effect?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I like at the end of the video where Obama said he’d do a 3rd term if he had a front man and could just relay the orders from his pajamas. Makes perfect sense!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
The kid on the right side of the picture in the red shirt

His shirt ain’t wrong

And where are the parents? Did the teacher give permission for the kids to be standing so close to a known pedophile?

I see the Secret Service in the middle is keeping a very close eye on those wandering hands

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That looks like the fat joe.. is he the double that usually wears the shades?
edit on 13-9-2021 by Outerlimits13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I would say that any good politician should reach out to those that did note vote for them. They are representative for all, not just those that voted said person into office.

That being said, Biden was probably not aware of where he was or who he was with, so the above probably would not apply.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut

Great movies always have a PLOT TWIST!
What's on that box up in the corner?

dun dun DUUNNNNN!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outerlimits13
That looks like the fat joe.. is he the double that usually wears the shades?

Yup, he's one of the doubles 😃

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

I would say that any good politician should reach out to those that did note vote for them. They are representative for all, not just those that voted said person into office.

That being said, Biden was probably not aware of where he was or who he was with, so the above probably would not apply.

Always good when The President of the United States is not aware of where he is or who he's with 🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: PiratesCut

Great movies always have a PLOT TWIST!
What's on that box up in the corner?

dun dun DUUNNNNN!

Just spit coffee on the floor!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Have you seen ANY evidence that joe has EVER tried to even communicate with anyone but his brainwashed supporters?

I see ONLY the opposite.

Outright scorn for anyone not 100% brainwashed.

Keep trying to defend joe though.

Makes things like this even funnier.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Joe should get out more...
Biden making his way to Shanksville, PA... his motorcade probably got an eye full.

edit on 35093530pm302021Mon, 13 Sep 2021 18:35:22 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I laughed my ass off at the obliviousness he displayed, considering the company around him.

But that, er, "Mystery Box" (lol) really made me guffaw good -- and I'm not even into that deal, rotfl. A good troll, is a good troll. THAT, that is a very good troll indeed

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Uhhh,,,, where is Joe's right hand in that picture ?
Askin for a friend .

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Them editing the videos are dumb. We're adults, even children know the F word. This makes it seem like people like him. reply to: Sublimecraft

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: underpass61

I laughed my ass off at the obliviousness he displayed, considering the company around him.

But that, er, "Mystery Box" (lol) really made me guffaw good -- and I'm not even into that deal, rotfl. A good troll, is a good troll. THAT, that is a very good troll indeed

Biden couldn't sell water in a desert. He constantly says the wrong things and rarely knows where he is at any given moment.

He practically said he's going to force vaccinations when he said his patients are wearing thin. For those that missed that here it is.

Thought id add this its the funniest response I've seen to Biden

His idea to distract people from Afghanistan by dealing with covid is backfiring

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join