It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just tested positive for Covid - my experience so far

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Self-delete, apparently the last page went into No-No territory.
edit on 9/13/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Self delete 2.0
edit on 9 13 2021 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Thank you for sharing this, I've heard it gets worse before it gets better.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's all been deleted so I'll say no more and save the mods more work but thanks for the reply.

a reply to: NorthOfStuff

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hope you feel better and thanks for posting. Watch your breathing and energy levels. Also be vigilant with those cough like nausea symptoms with palpitations. Classic signs of an arrhythmia and with how COVID loves to impact endothelial, lung and cardiac tissue you want to be careful.

I had very similar symptoms in early 2020 and have a friendly permanent reminder of it today.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I found sleeping sorta propped up with 2-3 pillows under my head really helped at night.
I got off easy though.
I had a mild fever but felt relatively fine during the days.
Only when I would try to go to sleep would I then start coughing and wheezing.
The pillows kept my head up so the nose wouldn’t get too plugged up. Plus I do a little trick we’re I stuff some rolled up toilet pager into a nostril to drain it out. having an elevated upper body helped the breathing.

I was staying in a hotel, isolated from everyone. I had to go outside to smoke and would find myself really out of breath from climbing a flight of stairs.

You will be just fine. Keep vitamins in ya also.
Make yourself walk. Keep those lungs working.
edit on 13-9-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I had it in the spring. Treat the symptoms, try vitamins and chicken soup, and no Tylenol. Tylenol deletes the good things in the soup, also the warm soup had a soothing effect on my throat. When you feel up to walking start small, baby steps. I walked to the mailbox about 75 yards, and didn’t think I was going to get back.

Good luck, when this is over you should have natural immunity.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You will be fine as has been mentioned get an oximeter as long as your levels are 95 or above you are good

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I got sick Wednesday last week and have been sick ever since. I just tested positive for Covid with one of those self-tests. I figured I should make a thread about it to share my experience so far. For context, I'm 33, male, unvaccinated, and relatively healthy.

Wednesday: Headache, fever.
Thursday: Started feeling better, figured I was getting over whatever I was sick with.
Friday: Symptoms came back way worse. Brain felt like it was going to burst out of my skull. Had sharp pains in my head off and on. Every time I moved it felt like everything was spinning. I was having strong heart palpitations that were almost making me cough. My lungs felt like they were "quivering" at times, if that makes sense. My skin started hurting to the point that it was kindof painful for even a shirt to brush against my skin. I had no energy to leave the house, so my friend brought me a Covid self-test kit with two tests in it. I tested myself and the first test showed negative.
Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Today: Sinuses are mostly dry but hellishly swollen up/burning off and on. I feel like I have a massive sinus infection that won't go away. Last night I was freezing laying in bed. One of those nights (I don't remember which) I woke up in the middle of the night with my throat raw and sore, but it had gone away by morning.
I haven't had any appetite whatsoever the entire time and have been having to force myself to eat. Right now when I'd normally be starving, I actually feel rather opposed to trying to eat anything.
I feel like death. This is really #ty.

My friend who is vaccinated was around me yesterday, so I'm hoping she doesn't get it too on top of the vaccine. She has a PhD in biomedical science and says she trusts the vaccines, for what it's worth.

For god's sake get Ivermectin. Use horse paste if you can find it. I've been using it for several months for prevention. No Covid and no side effects.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
I got sick Wednesday last week and have been sick ever since. I just tested positive for Covid with one of those self-tests. I figured I should make a thread about it to share my experience so far. For context, I'm 33, male, unvaccinated, and relatively healthy.

Wednesday: Headache, fever.
Thursday: Started feeling better, figured I was getting over whatever I was sick with.
Friday: Symptoms came back way worse. Brain felt like it was going to burst out of my skull. Had sharp pains in my head off and on. Every time I moved it felt like everything was spinning. I was having strong heart palpitations that were almost making me cough. My lungs felt like they were "quivering" at times, if that makes sense. My skin started hurting to the point that it was kindof painful for even a shirt to brush against my skin. I had no energy to leave the house, so my friend brought me a Covid self-test kit with two tests in it. I tested myself and the first test showed negative.
Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Today: Sinuses are mostly dry but hellishly swollen up/burning off and on. I feel like I have a massive sinus infection that won't go away. Last night I was freezing laying in bed. One of those nights (I don't remember which) I woke up in the middle of the night with my throat raw and sore, but it had gone away by morning.
I haven't had any appetite whatsoever the entire time and have been having to force myself to eat. Right now when I'd normally be starving, I actually feel rather opposed to trying to eat anything.
I feel like death. This is really #ty.

My friend who is vaccinated was around me yesterday, so I'm hoping she doesn't get it too on top of the vaccine. She has a PhD in biomedical science and says she trusts the vaccines, for what it's worth.

For god's sake get Ivermectin. Use horse paste if you can find it. I've been using it for several months for prevention. No Covid and no side effects.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So when anyone has had it, with symptoms, did you do saltwater gargles & nasal washes?
Did you do any boosting with the vitamins and minerals from the FLCCC?

Wondering if anyone is drinking Nettle Tea?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sorry to hear this. Hope you recover soon.

I'm sure you know this, but If you have a pulse oximeter and your O2 level drops below 90 and/or you start having trouble breathing get to an ED ASAP. Oxygen may be all you need. And a lung scan. I'm not a doctor, but I've been through this with five family members, and all made it, some with some scary complications, and nothing really seemed to help, not tylenol or theraflu or nyquil or any of the normal stuff.

The heart palpitations were the scariest part for me, sitting there doing absolutely nothing and heart races up to 140. Those lasted for a couple of months and gradually tapered off.

The other bad part was that in every single damn place I've had surgery, stitches, a broken bone, arthritis, or a sprain, the pain in those spots seemed to come roaring back.

Didn't really eat, sleep, or move for 5 days. Then it started to ease up and came back again a day later. I was lucky and it never got to the covid pneumonia part for me, but it did for my sister and her husband,

Again, get well soon and take care of yourself. You're probably past the worst of it.

ETA: Lay prone and do the breathing exercises that came out of England. I'll see if I can find the video. It helped.

Not the one from England but the same stuff.
edit on 13-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Boy do I know that mailbox feeling. It was hard even getting the the bathroom about 10 steps away!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Increasd vitamins (mainly Bs, C, D, zinc, and magnesium, potassium) and did the raw apple cider/turmeric/lemon gargle/swallow. But I really couldn't get around much for over 5 days.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I found sleeping sorta propped up with 2-3 pillows under my head really helped at night.
I got off easy though.
I had a mild fever but felt relatively fine during the days.
Only when I would try to go to sleep would I then start coughing and wheezing.
The pillows kept my head up so the nose wouldn’t get too plugged up. Plus I do a little trick we’re I stuff some rolled up toilet pager into a nostril to drain it out. having an elevated upper body helped the breathing.

I was staying in a hotel, isolated from everyone. I had to go outside to smoke and would find myself really out of breath from climbing a flight of stairs.

You will be just fine. Keep vitamins in ya also.
Make yourself walk. Keep those lungs working.

One of my buds had to sleep sitting up, for about 2 years following an H1N1 infection. 10 years or so later he still has problems, I think the meds almost killed him too..Avelox

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Sounds like the same effect the early David Able had on the crown princess

Early Symptoms of Corona Virus & dealing with the disease. This is David & Sally’s explanation of how the corona virus took hold of them. The symptoms and dealing with the disease on a daily basis. 30 days in a Japanese hospital - and still counting !
Checked out of hospital on Friday 13th and returned to UK the next day.

His basic tapping therapy

edit on 13-9-2021 by puzzled2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Both interesting videos. Haven't seen the EFT before. Thanks.

Headache, sore throat with coughing fits out of nowhere, fluctuating fever, and body aches that make you want to die.

Here's the one I used.

By the way, the cough lasted for months, and it's not what you'd think of as a normal cough. Turns out that 8 out of 10 of us in my work pod had it.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Have you tried healthy fruits?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
You need some homemade chicken soup, or even just the broth. It should contain some sage and rosemary to help battle the virus.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hope you get better, you're like the 3rd ATS user to get hit by Covid.

Seems the Vaccinated are spreading it, it's actually way worse then before.

Thankfully, I've yet to contract it, unvaxxed, 37/Male, Native American/Hispanic.

Super Uber nerd about my surroundings, even before Covid, when walking near sick people with the Flu, or any random stranger to be honest, I could literally judge and feel peoples exhales and the direction of their breathes.

I would pre empt it by holding my own breath till all clear and generally "rationalize" an actual "path", mentally visual, to see all air flow dynamics. Partly because of this practice, I've done a great job of avoiding other peoples space and air.

new topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join