It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin tells Congress its Trumps Fault their Afghanistan Withdrawal is a Disaster.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

According prepared remarks released before his appearance, Blinken will blame former President Donald Trump for striking a deal to withdraw U.S. troops in exchange for the Taliban not attacking Americans. He will also praise the evacuation as an "extraordinary effort," and say that "even the most pessimistic assessments did not predict that government forces in Kabul would collapse while U.S. forces remained."

Is nobody paying attention?

Back in July:

GHANI: Mr. President, we are facing a full-scale invasion, composed of Taliban, full Pakistani planning and logistical support, and at least 10-15,000 international terrorists, predominantly Pakistanis thrown into this, so that dimension needs to be taken account of.

Second, what is crucial is, close air support, and if I could make a request, you have been very generous, if your assistance, particularly to our air force be front loaded, because what we need at this moment, there was a very heavily reliance on air power, and we have prioritized that if it could be at all front-loaded, we will greatly appreciate it.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

Hellooooooooo JOE , were you listening or did you plan to blame Trump

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The only people who had no idea they might collapse have no idea of what effect morale can have on a battle.

To go literally from one day to the next in the middle of fighting season, fighting alongside the best ground pounders in the world and on call air support to you are on your own good luck, this was the only result possible.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Kayleigh reveals the truth on Biden's disaster withdrawal in Afghanistan.

It was you, Joe. Not Trump
Kayleigh McEnany breaks down in tears as she remembers Fallen Heroes.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:33 PM
link   

a reply to: FunshineCD

The Bagram Air Base was the largest U.S. military base in Afghanistan until it was abandoned on July 1. The military was ordered to leave the base in the middle of the night without the base's new Afghan commander being informed beforehand, according to The Associated Press. The Taliban overwhelmed the base and took control of it earlier this month.

www.newsweek.com...

Shrugs….
a reply to: neutronflux

I do not pretend to be some expert on military strategy. The whole war has been a cluster#. Exiting during the daytime would have been better in your opinion? Not informing the new Commander must have been some reason behind it if it is true... fake news you know. Those guys swap sides like wives at a swingers party. If you think you would have had a better strategy, shame on you for not going through what it takes to get to that position. Armchair quarterback.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Kayleigh reveals the truth
a reply to: imitator

That is almost funnier than if you said sara sandars revealed the truth...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Troops were pulled out in the middle of the night without telling anyone ? Iraqi army was left high and dry but somehow I’m sure the Taliban knew when we were pulling out. The Iraq army probably didn’t stand a chance. Bottom line is this whole thing smells like $hit.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

The Bagram Air Base was the largest U.S. military base in Afghanistan until it was abandoned on July 1. The military was ordered to leave the base in the middle of the night without the base's new Afghan commander being informed beforehand, according to The Associated Press. The Taliban overwhelmed the base and took control of it earlier this month.

www.newsweek.com...

Shrugs….
a reply to: neutronflux

I do not pretend to be some expert on military strategy. The whole war has been a cluster#. Exiting during the daytime would have been better in your opinion? Not informing the new Commander must have been some reason behind it if it is true... fake news you know. Those guys swap sides like wives at a swingers party. If you think you would have had a better strategy, shame on you for not going through what it takes to get to that position. Armchair quarterback.

Order of withdrawal is what counted most, and Biden straight up #ed it up. It was pretty straightforward, until Biden thought he could do better with his thumb up his butt winging it.

How the US withdrawal was supposed to go --

First to leave: Civilians
Second to leave: Our #
Third and last to leave: Our troops

I'm not sure why you fail to grasp that, it's not hard.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw
a reply to: ELECTEDOFFICIAL

Hellooooooooo JOE , were you listening or did you plan to blame Trump

It's funny... When they blame Trump for anything, you know it was more or less their fault. When they call someone a racist or white supremacist, 9 times out of 10, they have either lost the argument before it starts, or are attempting to assassinate one's character because the opposing agenda is more popular than their own.

edit on 13-9-2021 by ELECTEDOFFICIAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You

I do not pretend to be some expert on military strategy.

Which has nothing to do with your false assessment of “Well I guess he should have used your hero god's line and said I take no responsibility at all right? “.

The whole war has been a cluster#.

Ok what deficiency are you referring to when Biden claims “Afghanistan withdrawal ‘extraordinary success’ “? That can be blamed on Trump. Title of thread, “ Biden Admin tells Congress its Trumps Fault their Afghanistan Withdrawal is a Disaster.”

Exiting during the daytime would have been better in your opinion?

No. Keeping the most strategic military airfield in Afghanistan period. Especially since the Afghan army was taught to work with US air support.

Not informing the new Commander must have been some reason behind it if it is true..

More like ghosting a person / army we taught to trust the US after betraying them. Leaving them to die.

Amid violent reprisals, Afghans fear the Taliban's 'amnesty' was empty
By Yogita Limaye
BBC News
31 August 2021

www.bbc.com...

You

Those guys swap sides like wives at a swingers party.

See above. See below.

No chance' of women's rights being preserved in Afghanistan under the Taliban, says researcher
PUBLISHED THU, AUG 19 2021 9:51 PM EDT
UPDATED THU, AUG 19 2021 9:52 PM EDT

www.cnbc.com...

But hey. Tell yourself whatever to make yourself feel better.

If you think you would have had a better strategy, shame on you for not going through what it takes to get to that position. Armchair quarterback.

I hope I learned something about strategy, honor, and tactical support for allies since I was in the military. Or at least learned enough to know what brass / officers actually cared about lose of life, and the brass only there to make it by kissing a$$.

And it is very logical that you pull all the civilians you can before abandoning one of the most strategic airfields in Afghanistan, if not the Middle East.

Exclusive: Before Afghan collapse, Biden pressed Ghani to ‘change perception’

www.reuters.com...

In much of the call, Biden focused on what he called the Afghan government’s “perception” problem. “I need not tell you the perception around the world and in parts of Afghanistan, I believe, is that things are not going well in terms of the fight against the Taliban,” Biden said. “And there is a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture.”

edit on 13-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Fixed

edit on 13-9-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   

"The buck stops with me. I'm responsible!".

Well I guess he should have used your hero god's line and said I take no responsibility at all right?

You voted for a demented kiddie sniffing pedophile who everyone knows is a mere puppet for Soros Inc. Everywhere your loser career politician goes he is heckled by normal people.

But I'll give you this - He definitely had no say in pulling out of Afghanistan, he simply did what he was told to do. Your side is an utter cheating clown show that will haunt you for the remainder of your days.

ETA:
Biden, Psaki, all Biden admin staffers, his supporters right now........

edit on 13/9/2021 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, September 13, 2021

Strange testimonies are coming from people who work for Joe Biden, the President who proudly proclaimed, "The buck stops with me. I'm responsible!".

Secretary of State Antony Blinken will appear before the House Foreign Affairs Committee Monday afternoon, and is sure to face grilling over the White House's handling of the evacuation from Afghanistan following the American military withdrawal.

According prepared remarks released before his appearance, Blinken will blame former President Donald Trump for striking a deal to withdraw U.S. troops in exchange for the Taliban not attacking Americans. He will also praise the evacuation as an "extraordinary effort," and say that "even the most pessimistic assessments did not predict that government forces in Kabul would collapse while U.S. forces remained."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

President Biden should have held to Trump's May 2021 timeline and process for Withdrawing our Troops from Afghanistan.

Instead, he moved the date to September 11th for "Optics", and forgot what his advisors told him about proper drawdown-withdrawal procedures.

As a result of President Biden's screw-up, 13 of our men and women in uniform are dead, hundreds of Afghan allies are dead or being tortured, Americans are being detained in Afghanistan by the Taliban, and the Biden Administration has become buddy-buddy with the Taliban terrorist group.

Also, I see Russia and China are thanking Joe Biden for botching the ongoing withdrawal of the U.S. from Afghanistan. It is assisting them with their strategic ambitions in the region.

Most of this this death and mayhem is Former President Trump's fault?

-CareWeMust

Not defending Biden's tactical precision or lack thereof, but Trump had plenty of time and resources to get it done within 4 years and I don't think it's coincidence he penned the deadline for just a couple months after the election.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

"The buck stops with me. I'm responsible!".

Well I guess he should have used your hero god's line and said I take no responsibility at all right?

TTRRRRUUUUMMMMPPPP !!!!

Dancing on your brain all day!

Then BAM, whacked in the side of the head with a golf ball.

Wtf was that?

Then 2 seconds later, whack.

A second golf ball to the noggin.

And all that trump goo starts oozing out of your ears.

Mutter something or other.

Then...

Hero god!

Trump sucks!

Orange!

Oh, that feels better.

Little less trump in my head now.

While all the other clowns just look around wondering why you keep walking into walls muttering something about peanut butter.

Did I just describe your day?

This is how we see you when posting such nonsense.

Clown.

Muttering something about orange peanut butter and walking into walls.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The drawdown began in April of 2020 and was scheduled to be completed by May of 2021.

Biden's upset victory derailed the process.

All was proceeding smoothly and on schedule, until that derailment occurred.

I started an ATS thread on how Joe Biden suddenly canceled the Afghanistan withdrawal, as one of his first sicko presidential actions.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Before summer fighting season begins in Afghanistan.

Exactly as recommended by military.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
For someone lying out their arse he did alright 😏

top topics

<< 1   >>

join