It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Admin tells Congress its Trumps Fault their Afghanistan Withdrawal is a Disaster.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Monday, September 13, 2021

Strange testimonies are coming from people who work for Joe Biden, the President who proudly proclaimed, "The buck stops with me. I'm responsible!".

Secretary of State Antony Blinken will appear before the House Foreign Affairs Committee Monday afternoon, and is sure to face grilling over the White House's handling of the evacuation from Afghanistan following the American military withdrawal.

According prepared remarks released before his appearance, Blinken will blame former President Donald Trump for striking a deal to withdraw U.S. troops in exchange for the Taliban not attacking Americans. He will also praise the evacuation as an "extraordinary effort," and say that "even the most pessimistic assessments did not predict that government forces in Kabul would collapse while U.S. forces remained."
More at: www.foxnews.com...

President Biden should have held to Trump's May 2021 timeline and process for Withdrawing our Troops from Afghanistan.

Instead, he moved the date to September 11th for "Optics", and forgot what his advisors told him about proper drawdown-withdrawal procedures.

As a result of President Biden's screw-up, 13 of our men and women in uniform are dead, hundreds of Afghan allies are dead or being tortured, Americans are being detained in Afghanistan by the Taliban, and the Biden Administration has become buddy-buddy with the Taliban terrorist group.

Also, I see Russia and China are thanking Joe Biden for botching the ongoing withdrawal of the U.S. from Afghanistan. It is assisting them with their strategic ambitions in the region.

Most of this this death and mayhem is Former President Trump's fault?

-CareWeMust

edit on 9/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

This outright lying and gaslighting should make people furious. It won't. People will start vote 2 party because people are stupid.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
That’s like the Captian of the Titanic saying, “we effected a marvelous rescue, that’s what we are focusing on”.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

This outright lying and gaslighting should make people furious. It won't. People will start vote 2 party because people are stupid.

I'm hoping America continues to gain more "Independent" voters. Both Democrat and Republican concepts are sinking fast in the minds of the American people.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
That’s like the Captian of the Titanic saying, “we effected a marvelous rescue, that’s what we are focusing on”.

Good point.

SOS Blinken keeps saying "We evacuated 125,000 out of the country!".

President Jimmy Carter got most Americans out of IRAN too. But "most" was not good enough.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Earlier today, Biden's Secretary of State said during a Q&A session that a lot of the Americans who want out of Afghanistan now, wanted to stay there 2 weeks ago. They changed their mind.

That doesn't sound quite right. But its possible, I suppose.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

"The buck stops with me. I'm responsible!".

Well I guess he should have used your hero god's line and said I take no responsibility at all right?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Biden calls Afghanistan withdrawal ‘extraordinary success’

kdvr.com...

I though it was supposedly a success? What’s to blame?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FunshineCD

The Bagram Air Base was the largest U.S. military base in Afghanistan until it was abandoned on July 1. The military was ordered to leave the base in the middle of the night without the base's new Afghan commander being informed beforehand, according to The Associated Press. The Taliban overwhelmed the base and took control of it earlier this month.

www.newsweek.com...

Shrugs….

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Fryguy

I'm hoping America continues to gain more "Independent" voters. Both Democrat and Republican concepts are sinking fast in the minds of the American people.

With you here.

Spending and debt has gone up with each recent admin. Each breaking the previous record.

Each have bolstered executive power, abused archaic laws like the espionage act, and given more grit to the Patriot Act.

There's more in common with them than differences across the aisle. Only reason people see "big differences" is because of the lip service during campaign season and polarization peddled by for profit media entertainment companies.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

"The buck stops with me. I'm responsible!".

Well I guess he should have used your hero god's line and said I take no responsibility at all right?

knowing full well that you have shoe polish on your teeth, do you feel that the Afghanistan withdraw was done well? And for the bonus question, who was president when the order to leave was given?
edit on 13-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
From your link:

Blinken will blame former President Donald Trump for striking a deal to withdraw U.S. troops in exchange for the Taliban not attacking Americans.

So which part of the agreement was the bad part?

Biden has told us again and again that we needed to be out of Afghanistan, so the pullout shouldn't be disputed by the current administration.

So they would prefer that the Taliban were attacking our troops during the drawdown???

Our current administration is populated by idiots.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

Good point.

SOS Blinken keeps saying "We evacuated 125,000 out of the country!".

President Jimmy Carter got most Americans out of IRAN too. But "most" was not good enough.

Blinken most likely also counts all the military in that.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
If I buy a home with a previous unknown sewer issue I now own the problem. Blaming it on the previous owner is not going to fix it and nobody will feel sorry for me. If anything they will laugh and shrug which is what is happening right now to Biden. He will forever own this sewer problem along with many more issues. One problem though that he absolutely owns is the fence in the yard. He threw away the fence parts and chupacabras are getting in and ruining the entire neighborhood.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
ROFLMAO of COURSE !!!

Even though Biden had plenty of time and actually changed the timelines anyway.

Democrat Liars rejoice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Voter Suckers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

1. President Biden should have held to Trump's May 2021 timeline and process for Withdrawing our Troops from Afghanistan.

2. Instead, he moved the date to September 11th for "Optics", and forgot what his advisors told him about proper drawdown-withdrawal procedures.

3. As a result of President Biden's screw-up, 13 of our men and women in uniform are dead, hundreds of Afghan allies are dead or being tortured, Americans are being detained in Afghanistan by the Taliban, and the Biden Administration has become buddy-buddy with the Taliban terrorist group.

4. Also, I see Russia and China are thanking Joe Biden for botching the ongoing withdrawal of the U.S. from Afghanistan. It is assisting them with their strategic ambitions in the region.

Most of this this death and mayhem is Former President Trump's fault?

-CareWeMust

1. If the drawdown was rushed on the most recent timeline would it have been less rushed in May only a few months into the current Presidential term?

2. So your claim is that Biden changed the withdrawal of US Troops from Afghanistan to this past Saturday Sept the 11th?

3. Okay sure, since I live by the principals of Extreme Ownership I'll agree that the top person is responsible for all of their direct reports actions and outcomes. They way you word it is hyperbolic at best .

4. That sounds like an interesting read, can you show me where I can see that?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

So now the President whose pushing the vax mandates is blaming others for their own failures.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The NWO/Democrat Alliance needed more time to seal a deal with The (new) Taliban and then script and stage a way to fool everybody 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Blinken Flunk'n Blanken 😃

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

So now the President whose pushing the vax mandates is blaming others for their own failures.

Trust Biden 100%

How can ya go wrong !😃

top topics

<<   2 >>

join