It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Elder is Clayton Bigsbey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: NightFlight
Uhh Aug, is there another Rick James that's not dead? The singer Rick James died in 2004...

Stranger things have happened, though...

If the dead can vote the dead can be elected.

Jenny Oropeza

Democrats have already elected a dead person in CA.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: NightFlight

I bet he still votes...LOL...

Early and often, I'll bet...

...and often!

...and even more often!

...and twenty more times!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
HaHa Dave Chappelle is one of the greats
I won't say it is clean humor, but if you need a good long laugh take a look at really anything he has done.

I Had not seen his Clayton Bigsbey until now, good one!!! 🤭

Be Warned...Leave your offense and virtue signalling impulses at the door. There are no lines Mr. Chappelle will not cross, and it makes him that much more enjoyable to watch

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Larry Elder dared to step off the plantation. So, of course, he's a, what did Harry Belafonte call Colin Powell a few years back??

I actually know what he said, but I'm not about to repeat it.

Whether or not I agree with Elder is quite beside the point, he's dared to step away from the Dems conventional wisdoms--or bigotry--and walk his own path. He has, therefore, become the enemy--and must be destroyed.

Remember: By Any Means Necessary.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's funny how far the media will go to avoid saying anything relevant when it comes to conservatives. I read an article about the recall that described Elder as "A conservative radio personality that sells fish oil on his program".
And that was it. Not anything else.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: network dude

Larry Elder dared to step off the plantation. So, of course, he's a, what did Harry Belafonte call Colin Powell a few years back??

I actually know what he said, but I'm not about to repeat it.

Whether or not I agree with Elder is quite beside the point, he's dared to step away from the Dems conventional wisdoms--or bigotry--and walk his own path. He has, therefore, become the enemy--and must be destroyed.

Remember: By Any Means Necessary.

🎯

Bullseye!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

BAMN.

Perhaps there is an exit from clown world in our future, but right now, honk honk baby!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I'm Rick James, B#TCH!

Enjoy Yo' Self!

Probably the absolute best comedy skit ever in the history of comedy!!
(with Eddie Murphy's late-little brother, Charlie Murphy)

edit on 9/13/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I am buying in south Texas near Corpus Christie and south of Tampa in Florida.

well bless your heart.

Ahhh, the poow wetodded democwats awe wunning attack pieces on Wawwy. Is that the best they have lol?

You dont like democrats running attack ads on the poor weetarted weepupelicans? lol. Honestly, If they are truthful why not? You don't think your trump god said attack ad type things about Dems? Did you despise that as that the best he can do? He has said that slave owners should have gotten paid for their property (slaves) when they were freed. Not sure what attack adds are offending you so much as it is not my fight, so which ones have you had to look up to offend yourself as you claim to not be from there either?

It seems truth these days under dem standards is something that falls under consensus. That's not how truth works or facts for that matter. Just because the dems or reps want to twist something into something else doesn't make it true in either case. I just see North America dying at the hands of two @ssholes with the same liberal ideology and the same globalist handlers and the same levels of absolute corruption.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: JBurns

I'm Rick James, B#TCH!

Enjoy Yo' Self!

Probably the absolute best comedy skit ever in the history of comedy!!
(with Eddie Murphy's late-little brother, Charlie Murphy)

Brilliant!!! 😁

One of my personal favorites FCD!

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Thank you for saying this.

It needs to be heard by all. Especially some democrats in the US. But many in the GOP could use its advice too.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Uhh Aug, is there another Rick James that's not dead? The singer Rick James died in 2004...

Stranger things have happened, though...

The dead have a long tradition of voting democrat, so why not be elected to office too?

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Hahaha….that’s rich, the guy that voted for trump telling people that liberals aren’t informed

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

If you think that consensus reality makes liberals well-informed, then sure.

Otherwise, if we are talking about those darned old facts and things like objective reality...then they are grossly misinformed. This is the same group of people who were utterly convinced Mueller and his band of merry morons was going to arrest the President for treason with Russia. 🙄

The same group who made excuses for BLM/antifa terrorists while pretending 1/6 was anything more than righteous anger.

Honestly, you all don't get to claim to be liberals anymore. You are far from liberal.
edit on 9/14/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
a reply to: Edumakated

Hahaha….that’s rich, the guy that voted for trump telling people that liberals aren’t informed

LOL, if you don't vote like Jimmy, you ain't smart. Only way to be smart is to be like Jimmy.

Jimmy, you are the joke that everyone laughs at.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join