It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Larry Elder is Clayton Bigsbey

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
www.latimes.com...

Column: Larry Elder is the Black face of white supremacy. You’ve been warned

if you wish to read the story, feel free, but it's not any better than the title, and nothing worth quoting. I'm not in Cali, don't plan to go to Cali, and don't have a dog in this race. I do however enjoy humor, and this my fellow ATSers, is flucking funny.

Dave Cappelle, today's Nostradamus.

enjoy this for the humor, please don't let your vajayjay get sandy.
edit on 13-9-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Larry has them scared.

Black. Born and raised in South Central LA. He can debate and argue against anyone in quick clips that are hard to refute.

No place is more lonely than being black and conservative.

If you have time, I'd highly suggest watching his campaign interview with the Sacramento Bee newspaper. He had these leftist journalist questioning their own reality. Absolutely destroyed them.

edit on 13-9-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

what I've seen of Elder, he has good ideas and thinks clearly. Those aren't traits that folks in Cali adhere to from what I have seen. They tend to cling to the nutters with little to no clue. I'd love to be surprised, but I think they will have Newsom with about 81 million votes. All mail in, counted at the last minute.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The article's author really likes the word "smug".

Larry Elder smiled the smug smile of a Black conservative who could very well be liberal California’s next governor.

Then another smile, this one even more smug than the last.

Yet her article from start to finish is the epitome of smug. And Black Lives Matter really hates him, which is reason enough to vote him in.
“He is a danger, a clear and present danger,” said Melina Abdullah, co-founder of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles.

The author should just cut to the chase:
Elder doesn't believe that cops are slaughtering innocent black people, and he doesn't want to defund the police, therefore he's a white supremecist. A black white supremecist.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

The article's author really likes the word "smug".

Larry Elder smiled the smug smile of a Black conservative who could very well be liberal California’s next governor.

Then another smile, this one even more smug than the last.

Yet her article from start to finish is the epitome of smug. And Black Lives Matter really hates him, which is reason enough to vote him in.
“He is a danger, a clear and present danger,” said Melina Abdullah, co-founder of Black Lives Matter Los Angeles.

The author should just cut to the chase:
Elder doesn't believe that cops are slaughtering innocent black people, and he doesn't want to defund the police, therefore he's a white supremecist. A black white supremecist.

About 10 minutes into the interview I posted above, he explains to the liberal journalist that cops are not slaughtering black people... provides stats, etc.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Ahhh, the poow wetodded democwats awe wunning attack pieces on Wawwy. Is that the best they have lol?

California has been totally screwed up as long as dems have been running the state. People are running from the place, changing states and taking job opportunities elsewhere because it's such a psycho mess. It's like the brain drain in South Africa in the late 80's, anybody with a brain got the hell out! Well, unless "somebody" can turn Cali around, it's coming there too. I was going to buy some property in Cali, but not until it's fixed. For now instead, I am buying in south Texas near Corpus Christie and south of Tampa in Florida.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 9/13.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

what I've seen of Elder, he has good ideas and thinks clearly. Those aren't traits that folks in Cali adhere to from what I have seen. They tend to cling to the nutters with little to no clue. I'd love to be surprised, but I think they will have Newsom with about 81 million votes. All mail in, counted at the last minute.

Unfortunately, the average liberal is not all that informed and it is only made worse by a hostile media.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

This was his very first episode. A classic. The fact that you have "white" people who are calling a black man a "white supremacist" on syndicated news shows while other POC's are cheering them on is simply embarrassing as a country.

Newsome will not be recalled. However, you are going to see some changes in CA in 22.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

This was his very first episode. A classic. The fact that you have "white" people who are calling a black man a "white supremacist" on syndicated news shows while other POC's are cheering them on is simply embarrassing as a country.

Newsome will not be recalled. However, you are going to see some changes in CA in 22.

this falls into the box of things that if I told 30 year old me this would happen in 21 years, I would have laughed myself away.

Dave Chappelle has to be looking at the TV with a WTF face on. It was a skit, meant for humor. The humor part was in the way it would never ever happen, not ever. Well, it happened.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Will Elder pick Rick James as his Lieutenant Governor?

Unity, bitch!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Uhh Aug, is there another Rick James that's not dead? The singer Rick James died in 2004...

Stranger things have happened, though...
edit on 9/13/2021 by NightFlight because: Democrats are now communists, cut them no slack and give them NO comfort!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I am buying in south Texas near Corpus Christie and south of Tampa in Florida.

well bless your heart.

Ahhh, the poow wetodded democwats awe wunning attack pieces on Wawwy. Is that the best they have lol?

You dont like democrats running attack ads on the poor weetarted weepupelicans? lol. Honestly, If they are truthful why not? You don't think your trump god said attack ad type things about Dems? Did you despise that as that the best he can do? He has said that slave owners should have gotten paid for their property (slaves) when they were freed. Not sure what attack adds are offending you so much as it is not my fight, so which ones have you had to look up to offend yourself as you claim to not be from there either?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I bet he still votes...LOL...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

the average liberal is not all that informed

and the republican base is sooo Harvardesque lol.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Right?

"Don't let the liberal media tell you how to think and feel! If you have hate in your heart let it out!"

edit on Seppm30pmf0000002021-09-13T14:25:54-05:000254 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: NightFlight

I bet he still votes...LOL...

Early and often, I'll bet...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
Uhh Aug, is there another Rick James that's not dead? The singer Rick James died in 2004...

If the dead can vote the dead can be elected.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD

the average liberal is not all that informed

and the republican base is sooo Harvardesque lol.

LOL, the key to true understanding is obviously in higher learning. Proven time and time again. You make me smile.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FunshineCD
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I am buying in south Texas near Corpus Christie and south of Tampa in Florida.

well bless your heart.

You dont like democrats running attack ads on the poor weetarted weepupelicans? lol. Honestly, If they are truthful why not? You don't think your trump god said attack ad type things about Dems? Did you despise that as that the best he can do? He has said that slave owners should have gotten paid for their property (slaves) when they were freed. Not sure what attack adds are offending you so much as it is not my fight, so which ones have you had to look up to offend yourself as you claim to not be from there either?

We don't like democrats controlling 100% of media and using it to spread political misinformation 24/7.

Which ALL of them have been doing 100% for 5 years.

Openly lying so often that half the country now believes the democrat's BS without question.

Ensuring that msm is now ONLY speaking to the completely brainwashed.

And no media is trusted by anyone else.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: NightFlight

If the dead can vote the dead can be elected.

Reverend!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join