It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk on mRNA "You could turn someone into a freaking butterfly with the right DNA sequence"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Today Elon sent out a tweet about Ufo's:

www.the-sun.com...

ELON Musk has sparked a Twitter frenzy after he said there were UFOs as Congress moved to set up a unit to probe mysterious crafts detected by the US military.

The SpaceX CEO comments come after he said he believed that civilisations might have existed in our galaxy.

He tweeted: "I’m not saying there are UFOs … but there are UFOs."

This sparked a huge response on Twitter, with many asking him if he knew more about the existence of aliens.

One said: "With all the SpaceX flights you did...I'm pretty sure you have tons of Monitors into a Dark Room where you keep watching the classified images your cameras get.

"But the question is: Does NASA monitor it as well? Release the secrets Elon. Life is too short."

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Musk is not who people think he is. He is a Deep State corporate contractor CEO and "tech emperor."

Link

Big deal. Musk seems like a Deep State "manufactured billionaire" like several others that are always propped up by msm. I advise caution when considering "man of the people" trolling messiah complex Elon. What else is he declaring? "I am an ET god." 🤡

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PiratesCut
Or, just greatly simplify it just to get people to think about, well, possibilities.
It does not always require absolute truth “to open minds”
to the possibilities, real or imagined.

a reply to: TzarChasm

Rick and Morty isn't real science and Elon has a professional obligation to clearly indicate that when he's bragging to the media about his genius. Nobody is turning themselves into a pickle in this century or the next.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The worlds obsession with this man is unfounded IMO. I don’t disagree with his perspective that we should be skeptical regarding mRNA treatments. I do think he’s more of a celeb than some modern Tesla. What did he and grimes name their kid again?

originally posted by: sciencelol
Well I have never seen this clip before

For those of you that cant watch this is Elon Musk owner of Tesla and space x saying they can use MRNA /synthetic DNA to turn you into anything they want.

He says "you could turn someone into a freaking butterfly with the right DNA sequence"

Just a little scary

Hey look its even on youtube

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join