It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man Wins Debut MMA Fight Against Woman

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
We need an Entertainment and Sports Clown Network ESCN

edit on 21092130am302021Mon, 13 Sep 2021 11:21:57 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

I've always been about live and let live, and I have no theories as to what makes someone "transgender" because I really don't care, but I knew the second you saw it advertised everywhere, it would cause trending, because you cant just say "this is what is cool" without people hopping on board to take advantage. Do people on the left really think that if they barrel roll this thing onto the public that there wont be repercussions? How naive!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I very much agree with most of the sentiments shared in this thread.

However, both parties willingly entered the ring to bout.

Nobody should be mad over a consensual fight, regardless of the BS attached.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26105361]WakeUpBeer[/post

I don't know because I wasn't there but it's likely it wasn't cut and dry and there was pressure to fight or get called some kind of an anti or a prejudiced person, or the like. ..seems to be the way this stuff is headed. ........
edit on 13-9-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony
a reply to: dug88

They tried this before in 2014 with Fallon Fox

It didn't work out.

Now over the weekend the controversy is sure to flair up again after Fox, presumably, sent her opponent, Tammika Brents, to hospital to receive treatment for a “concussion”, “broken orbital bone”, and get “7 staples in her head”, following their fight which lasted 3 minutes at Capital City Cage Wars.

What is funny is it isn't like these men who think they can beat women even end up going undefeated. Fallon Fox lost to real, actual women in the octagon. So I will anticipate this pathetic dude who feels like the only way to win in a physical, fighting sport is to compete against girls is just going to lose many times and rightfully so, despite winning this first fight. I predict that just like the failed male Olympic weightlifter who assumed he would crush the female competition after he got a sex change (spoiler I don't even think that trans weightlifter was even able to lift the lightest amount of weight the women easily hoisted) and Fallon Fox, this new "trans-athlete" will endure a lot of failure in their quest to try and dominate women. Won't happen.

Id like to see this guy take on one of the top women in the UFC.....

He'd get mauled and would deserve it..

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've noticed that probably 9 out of 10 "advocates" are what they would call "normal" straight people, some baby boomer liberals with some college students mixed in. Hmm. What makes them so interested in this stuff?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
We need an Entertainment and Sports Clown Network ESCN

Agreed.

Saved for future use.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I hope a bigger, badder trans comes along and kicks his ass.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tjack

Oh my God. "Girls step aside, were going to just shred this ring, it's a pile on!" The women would be the spectators and thered be a mess of guys with pink hair and wigs kind of just bearing their teeth and tearing at it. ..could you see this?...lol..
edit on 13-9-2021 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Much brave
Such strong

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
We might as well just drop the women's divisions in sports.
There is no longer a need for them.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Transgender Man Wins Debut MMA Fight Against Woman

A shining example of the real war on women.

This ends up with 'athletes' making seven figures or more and merchandising.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

The normalization of mental illness is extremely corrosive and frankly DANGEROUS to a society. It literally stunts the intellectual growth. But...

Men legally BEATING women is somehow courageous!!! This is a mass psychosis being inflicted on an otherwise sane society. We're in serious trouble here.

The only way we become insane is by letting sh# like this to become normal and acceptable. How can this possibly be acceptable???

0.6% of the US population identifies, through enabled mental illness, as transgender.

0.6%!!?????? Our entire society, morals and values, are upended and torn apart to accommodate 0.6% of people who should be in treatment rather than forcing their delusions on the rest of us, and that deserves INCLUSIVITY AND TOLERANCE!!!????

This is UNACCEPTABLE!! You think you're a woman but you are biologically a man and vice versa, YOU HAVE MENTAL ISSUES!!!!!!
GET HELP!!! YOU ARE SICK!!!

We need to stop coddling and enabling people who sincerely need treatment and counseling.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

Definitely a possibility, maybe even closer to a probability.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   
As an avid combat sports fan, this is a fking disgrace 😡

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

That's awesome. Women need rights. It is misleading that genders are segregated to begin with, obviously this would happen. If a woman was to become a man than beat another mans butt in mma than everyone would be cheering. So bravo to any fighter that wins.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thank You for this OP!
It certainly touches on the sickness permeating this land.
Be who you chose to be, fine. But this?
A full-tilt soyboy cuts his junk off and batters a woman in a “sanctioned fight”. Yeah......NO!!!
I could go full tilt rage rant here but what’s the point!?
This is nothing but wrong!
I will also say with certainty, he? would not have done well at all in my past and decades long profession.
Carry on....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The fact he? needed a second round says much.
Don’t ya think??

a reply to: GoShredAK

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   
you know, after watching the fight, it was not "a man beating down on a woman"

In the interviews Provost clearly states that she has no problem fighting anyone since she has trained with men her whole life. McLaughlin then claims that because of her hormone treatments she does not have male strength anymore.
It was their choice to fight...
and honestly, maybe the goal for Provost was to make a come back after not fighting for 6 years. who knows.

edit on 13-9-2021 by KindraLabelle2 because: his? her? fixed the confusion

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   
He is a punk. A real top of the line ufc fighter should say I identify as a woman tonight just to kill this mfer that likes to take money to beat on women on camera for other perverts to watch.

What’s his weight class? Someone will volunteer to kill him.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join