It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voting Irregularities Already in CA Recall - Republicans told they already voted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So here we go again. However, I think I see how they may be 'removing' some of the Republican votes and it is pretty easy and....legal.

Here is the story coming out of CA.

“At El Camino Real Charter High School in Woodland Hills, some voters say they were told the computers showed them as already having voted, even though they had not,” reported KTLA.

Estelle Bender, 88, said poll workers informed her she and several friends of hers had already voted. She also allegedly witness another man arguing with a poll worker over the same issue.

“What happened today and how shocked are you?” a reporter asked Bender.

“Very. I went to El Camino High School to vote. Got there at 10:30. Gave her this [ballot] and she scanned and said ‘you voted,’ and I said, ‘no, I haven’t,” Bender told KTLA.

So they are given a provisional ballot. One they can fill out to ensure they voted. But, just what happens to that ballot.

First, if there was no issue why replace equipment? This just tells me they are removing evidence. Second, this part makes it easy to segregate and then 'deny' republican votes.

The Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder’s office said equipment was “replaced” at the polling center and that provisional ballots are a “failsafe option” for these kinds of glitches.”

“The voters who experienced this issue were offered and provided provisional ballots – the failsafe option to ensure no one has turned away from voting,” the statement said.

“Provisional ballots are regular ballots and once the eligibility of the voter is verified, they are processed and counted. After troubleshooting the issue, the equipment at the locations was replaced and voting continued.”

How does this happen? I mean, I understand when it says you are not registered but why is it saying you have already voted. Also, you give them the provisional but does not mean your other vote is rescinded? It doesn't say that.

So you have all these people who give you votes and you put them in one place and they....disappear. We all know it happens. We do. Maybe there will be a flood like in Atlanta.

Full paper ballots are needed once again....
edit on Sepam30amf0000002021-09-13T08:24:20-05:000820 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Gee.... I wonder who they voted for?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Gee.... I wonder who they voted for?

Possibly nobody.
They might just be prevented from voting.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

“We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Are you willing to fight and die for your country?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

How does all this happen?

Probably because they got away with it just last year. They are emboldened by their success in rigging the last election, and are likely succeeding in doing it again. Ooops, I did it again....

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Probably because they got away with it just last year. They are emboldened by their success in rigging the last election, and are likely succeeding in doing it again. Ooops, I did it again....

Anyone surprised?

Democrats have already gotten away with it at least twice (2020 & GA special) and probably 3 times (2018), after nearly getting away with it in 2016.

Apparently democrats think we are as blind and dumb as they are.

It took a while for us to believe that our fellow Americans would actually stoop that low, but we are now aware.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Estelle Bender, 88, dementia patient, claimed she did not vote and want to know where the bingo at.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Joe Biden, dementia patient, claimed ...

There we go.

Fixed.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Salander

Anyone surprised?

Democrats have already gotten away with it at least twice (2020 & GA special) and probably 3 times (2018), after nearly getting away with it in 2016.

Apparently democrats think we are as blind and dumb as they are.

It took a while for us to believe that our fellow Americans would actually stoop that low, but we are now aware.

It will not stop without an uprising.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Anyone notice that these glitches are always in favor of democrats?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Estelle Bender, 88, said poll workers informed her she and several friends of hers had already voted. She also allegedly witness another man arguing with a poll worker over the same issue.

Did they have the ballots that were sent to them?

FYI, you can't just show up to vote, in Cali. To vote in person, you have to bring the official ballot that was mailed to you, and fill that out there, and turn it in there. If you don't have the ballot they mailed you, they'll give a "provisional ballot".

edit on 13-9-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Did they have the ballots that were sent to them?

FYI, you can't just show up to vote, in Cali. To vote in person, you have to bring the official ballot that was mailed to you, and fill that out there, and turn it in there. If you don't have the ballot they mailed you, they'll give a "provisional ballot".

Why did they have to replace equipment then?

Why did they claim those people had ALREADY voted?

You didn't address any of that?

Thanks for the useless lesson though.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well,
according to the sos.ca.gov website it says....

Vote in person: prior to receiving your ballot at your polling location, you may be asked to provide an acceptable form of identification.

You show ID and get a ballot.

www.sos.ca.gov...

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Estelle Bender, 88, dementia patient, claimed she did not vote and want to know where the bingo at.

Millions of long dead Democrat supporters, when contacted via seances, want to know how Biden is doing after they voted for him.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Like voting there matters.

They sent out millions of fraudulent mail in ballots that have zero safeguards.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's a good thing this could never happen on a national level, we could end up with an un-elected president.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
It's a good thing this could never happen on a national level, we could end up with an un-elected president.

The Dems would never do that, they are too honest.

/sarc

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well,
according to the sos.ca.gov website it says....

Vote in person: prior to receiving your ballot at your polling location, you may be asked to provide an acceptable form of identification.

You show ID and get a ballot.

www.sos.ca.gov...

Okay, but the ballots went out before the voting polls opened. There is certainly is no doubt that there are people trying to steal ballots from peoples "mail boxes".

I'm just wondering if these people brought their ballots, didn't know if they needed to bring their ballots, or if they contend they never got their ballots.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Why did they claim those people had ALREADY voted?

That's why I'm wondering if they were in possession of the ballots that were mailed to them.

It could be someone stole them. Or, it could be some widespread Democrat electoral scam to record Republican's votes before they voted.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join