It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what they are saying about us in the media…

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

.. but we can't prove them... thats why they're conspiracies!

Perhaps you meant theories?

any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

www.dictionary.com...

a reply to: Akragon

Sure... Thats what conspiracy theorist means... based on theories

The media has put everyone that believes in said ideas into one bucket and labeled them "dangerous" because of this stupid covid crap...

this is equivalent to saying all "religionists" are terrorists

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Since I’ve been reading ATS some 8 years, I have come to believe a lot of the conspiracy’s posted on here. I also have come to see the US new media is loaded with propaganda. Five years ago who would have thought a President could be twice impeached for absolutely nothing or even a year ago that an administration would appear to want to destroy the economy.

I don’t care much for the “official news” anymore, they are in the pockets of the left. Don’t let the stories bother you. Hell, other than living in Australia and the thing about 5 G, it could have been about me and mostly true. When the Biden mandate speech came out, the first thing I did was fire off an email to both my Governor and Representatives. I’ve had Covid and I’m not going to take the series of shots or wear the damn mask.

Some one in your area must be doing something good to draw their attention. Long live the Resistance!

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Are you saying that it's not a vaccine because it doesn't stop you getting the virus then?

Or that it's not 100 percent effective?

What is it that makes you think it's not a vaccine?

a reply to: JefeFeesh

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Local businesses were barring vacinated people.

So a group fighting for rights decided to ban people from stores based on their personal choice to be vaccinated.

a reply to: Flatcoat

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Either that's what you think and I agree you are a fruitloop or that's not what you think and the statement does not apply to you.

What's the problem?

a reply to: DaRAGE

You are the kind of person who wen the nazis started burning book,
would say " they are there own books, they can do what they like with them"
you would keep quiet to when they take them form schools and Librarys to.

You can Not take the freedom of people who dont
agree with you or do not do what you Tell them to.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

The problem is that they use a "pile on" tactic wherein if you are opposed to the vaccine then you must be opposed to 5G and think that we are also terrorists far worse than ISIS or the Taliban.

For them, if 1+1=2 then 1+2=200. Flawed logic for the non critical programmed sheeple.

This is how mass roundups and killings start.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Local businesses were barring vacinated people.

So a group fighting for rights decided to ban people from stores based on their personal choice to be vaccinated.

Well, "turnabout is fair play" I suppose...Anyway it was apparently only for a couple of weeks until they stopped showing symptoms of the vaccine.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It's a bit early to be applying Godwin's law really dude.

That's usually left until at least the third or fourth page.

a reply to: buddha

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
But would you not say that it's no different from the type of discrimination they are supposedly against?

I can't really take them seriously with that kind of attitude.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Yes. I suppose. but there are real concerns about "shedding" from the vaccine. On a side note, a friend of my brother got the jab last week and two days later was in the ICU with blood clots in her lungs, so to each his own, but I think I'll give this one a miss.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   

If I have to keep taking a shot to retain "immunity" then how is my immune system not catching up? Maybe an extreme example would be saying that I can breathe underwater, as long as I come up for air every so often.
The vaccine definition from google : a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases

The vaccine definition from 2003 Webster's New World Dictionary : any preparation introduced into the body to produce immunity to a specific disease

The vaccine definition from CDC : A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases. Vaccines are usually administered through needle injections, but some can be administered by mouth or sprayed into the nose.

To be fully vaccinated, you will need two shots of some COVID-19 vaccines.

"Two shots: If you get a COVID-19 vaccine that requires two shots, you are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after your second shot. Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines require two shots.
One Shot: If you get a COVID-19 vaccine that requires one shot, you are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after your shot. Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 vaccine only requires one shot.
If it has been less than two weeks since your shot, or if you still need to get your second shot, you are NOT fully protected. Keep taking steps to protect yourself and others until you are fully vaccinated (two weeks after your final shot)."

It's weird how immunity isn't mentioned, small changes go unnoticed.

Source

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Do the covid 19 vaccines not meet the criteria for a vaccine then?

And as to multiple shots for a vaccine that's nothing new. That's why the term "booster shot" exists right?

If needing more than one shot was new and exclusive to the covid jabs then we wouldn't have the term already would we.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Not if I have to get one every six months. A booster is meant to reintroduce your immune system to a previously contained virus or disease, not sustain it's use. 10 years for tetanus, right? Seems effective. Twice a year for covid, "super effective." What happened to the flu vaccine?

BTW, your avatar threw me off a couple weeks ago. It was a late night, and I swore I saw movement, but I got distracted several times before I figured out I wasn't crazy. Made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I'm not sure that there's any indication that biannual boosters will be permanent is there? Certainly not for everyone at any rate.

Sorry if Walter spun you out, I had it made to wink so rarely that you could go months chatting to me and not realise then one night when it's late and the conspiracy is deep you start to question your sanity......

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

.. but we can't prove them... thats why they're conspiracies!

Perhaps you meant theories?

any concurrence in action; combination in bringing about a given result.

www.dictionary.com...

a reply to: Akragon

You took the words out of my mouth, so to speak.

I think it's important that people differentiate Conspiracy theory to conspiracy fact. When such theory is exposed as fact it still remains a conspiracy.

It's important because if you can't articulate fact from theory then you make yourself look like an idiot. (Not you obviously)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Either that's what you think and I agree you are a fruitloop or that's not what you think and the statement does not apply to you.

What's the problem?

a reply to: DaRAGE

You're either a kiddie diddler, or you're not. One of these two statements is true, one is not.

Guess which one the public would believe if it went to air?

THAT is the problem, and if you cannot see it, you are a deliberate part of it.

Edit: And because you're predictable enough, just so we're clear on it --- there's a massive difference between something like Q crap being idle free-time chatter, and the media deliberately drumming up agitation over it.
edit on 9/13/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
There will Never be a Sars 2 Covid 19 Vaccine ..

Ever .. Fact.

Riouz

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   

What's the problem?

False ass-u-me-ptions, maybe?

There are a crap-ton of different things that different people believe or disbelieve about 'the virus'.

Some are more 'out there' than others.

You apparently believe that if someone believes one thing - for example, the now well documented and established science proving that not only are masks virtually useless, they can be very harmful, or that there are some serious potential problems with the mRNA jabs/technology - that that means they also believe everything else that shines a negative light on your holy virus, even things that most pro-mask-sciencers don't believe - fore example, that there are things in the jibby-jabs that 5G can 'activate' to 'kill people en masse' or 'control them' somehow.

So, since your fruit-loopiness believes the religious dogma that 'masks are good', does that also mean that you believe that space aliens took Elvis back home to Elvira?

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Wow.

With a well written and researched post with all those links to peer reviewed papers and scientific research.who am I to disagree with you?

That has to be one of the most comprehensive end of discussion arguments I've ever had the please to read.

I doff my hat to you sir.

a reply to: Riouz5

edit on 13/9/2021 by nonspecific because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
That's not what I said though is it.

Your words not mine.

a reply to: tanstaafl

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join