It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Forgotten? Seems That Joe Biden Has.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Conservative? I’m a Constitutionalist first and foremost. Sorry for your confusion.

A perusal of the news sites this morning said that Biden visited all three sites, but did not give a speech. Mia culpa, I followed what the MSM said.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

What are you even talking about?

Did you see the context in which I wrote that?

Did you see I was addressing another poster that was trying to dehumanize people for not thinking the same way he does?

I bet you you did not.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: Ahabstar

You guys are funny.

Had he delivered any remarks at any of the sites someone would had made a thread : “ Biden, the rambling idiot, makes 9-11 all about himself”

The BDS here is strong on some corners. Lol.

I assume you realise that Biden is a shambling wreck of a man not mentally fit run a tap, let alone the USA? I honestly cannot believe 1 single American thinks this man is ok. You need to remove him now; firstly because it is unfair on a guy with such mental issues, secondly because you are still the most powerful country in the world and this tragedy is unbecoming of you. Blue, red, whatever you are, Biden is not right. It’s so obvious it is difficult to actually fathom.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Agreed.

Since it was their ilk that got us to that point.

I remembered my friend who died in the collapse of one of the towers. Then I got on with my day. As he would have wanted, I'll bet.

Other than that, I stayed away from it.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Dude relax!! Take a deep breath!!

I thought the same thing about Trump and here I am having my beer on football Sunday!

Don’t give into the BDS!!

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I remembered my friend who died in the collapse of one of the towers. Then I got on with my day. As he would have wanted, I'll bet.

Living around here everyone was either personally impacted or knows someone who was. I honestly don't think most of the families give two craps about the lip service that politicians pay every time the date rolls around.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You guys are funny.

Had he delivered any remarks at any of the sites someone would had made a thread : “ Biden, the rambling idiot, makes 9-11 all about himself”

You don't get it now, but true judgement is coming down the pike at breakneck speed, and you will understand it then.

In world history, tyranny was always fairly limited in scope by just one country. But now the tyranny is becoming global, and extreme wickedness is increasing exponentially. Violence and death will be it's, (tyranny's) only reward.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You guys are funny.

"someone would have made a"

and that someone has now gone main stream, sorry but Joe Biden is a demented fool at best and even CNN are calling him out and his own staffers go cringe when he speaks on TV on any topic. Your attempt to paint ATS as the only place where the dementia is called out is laughable and I couldn't care less about 'but but mah posting history' you keep mentioning.

Its not Biden derangement syndrome, its calling out a globalist F-wit who hates Americans. His latest hilteresque mandate for Americans but not illegal border jumpers paints a very rosy picture for the globalists, but just ignore that, nothing to see here.

His handlers did not allow him to speak at the 9/11 memorial because they know he would F it up and go on a tangent about his hairy legs and little girls that look old enough to have sex with.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

At least he showed unlike the previous man child, self enriching, swamp filling, could care less about anyone but his own personal interest.
Your post history shows that you have a huge if not potentially violent hated to Dems.

Here is what you guys want to be in power.

"It was an amazing phone call. 40 Wall Street actually was the second tallest building in downtown Manhattan and it was, actually before the World Trade Center, the tallest. And when they built the World Trade Center it became known as the second tallest and now it's the tallest.".....Trump 9/11/2001

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

You guys are funny.

Its not Biden derangement syndrome,

Trust me it is Biden Derangement Syndrome.

You have conservatives criticizing him because he spoke… you have conservatives criticizing him because he didn’t spoke …which is provenly false!!!

No matter what he does you all will criticize… that’s BDS at its finest!!

BTW… politicizing 9-11 to take cheap political shots says a lot about the conservatives frame on mind!!

You all need to chill!!

edit on 12-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Trust me it is Biden Derangement Syndrome.

Biden does not have a "derangement syndrome." Joe Biden has dementia. It's an actual, real, mental disease. Look it up.

You are supporting a President with actual serious mental issues.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Lol.

I can’t find one single post from a conservative in this thread that doesn’t include a deranged insult or name calling to the President.

And you all here claim he is the demented one.

Just LOL funny.

I challenge anyone to try make a coherent statement that doesn’t include an insult or name call… try not to use 9-11 for cheap political sophomoric shots and then we can talk.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

You guys are funny.

Only if he made it all about himself.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What's 9/11?

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

That's my Baiden impersonation btw.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I challenge anyone to try make a coherent statement that doesn’t include an insult or name call… try not to use 9-11 for cheap political sophomoric shots and then we can talk.

DEAL!

The current President of the United States of America has not done one thing in support of America since he was sworn into office. He has mishandled the crisis in Afghanistan, he has mishandled, miscommunicated and generally misinformed Americans about the covid virus. He has broken numerous promises and assurances (Afghan Army will NOT allow Afghanistand to fall, Vaccines will NOT be mandated, etc.) He has turned his back on America, countless times, not taking questions from the press. He has repeatedly, and habitually, stumbled and faltered in addresses to the public at large. He is seemingly unable to form complete sentences without the help of others, and he is clearly not listening to America, nor is he seemingly in control of his narrative and or his direction. Seriously, what president could go out on a speaking tour talking about global warming when Americans were left behind in Afghanistan (which he spoke mis-truths about), being taken hostage, murdered, raped and killed.

How's that for a starter???

Not a single insult! Not a single name calling!

Your turn!

edit on 9/12/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Former President Trump did more to uplift Americans yesterday, than creepy killer of U.S. citizens, President Biden did.

Trump visits NYFD NYPD: thehill.com...

By being a paid speaker for the Moonies and guest hosting a boxing match? With a firefighter photo-op in between?

Yeah okay.

ETA: It was a day of remembrance, not a day for political grandstanding.

EATA: I particularly love the way his story about how two burly firefighters pulled him out of a building about to collapse on 9/1.

That's new.
edit on 12-9-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Off the charts strong.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

They don't.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

an deranged insult or name calling to the President.

I am not calling him any names and I am not trying to insult him. I am stating continued observance of a medical condition I happen to be familiar with.

Any other person in Joe Biden's present condition would be prohibited from driving (have their license revoked, likely for multiple incidents) and would (hopefully) have family members remove their access to guns. The case I am so familiar with developed this habit of driving on the wrong side of the road and couldn't recall where to turn... wound up 300 miles away, lost, out of gas, and when a good Samaritan helped him get some gas he just kept going farther away. He was supposed to be picking up a pizza. He drove over mailboxes, off steep shoulders, into mud, into trees, and ruined a brand new truck one dent at a time. He shot his drivers side mirror out... claimed he was shooting at a turtle. I can only assume from the angle of the hole that it was a flying turtle. His family, thankfully, removed all firearms, had his drivers license revoked, sold his truck, sold his ATV, and even hid the keys to the lawn mower... just to protect him from himself.

And you think this is make believe? Name calling? Are you daft? Or just overflowing with pure hatred?

Biden exhibits the exact same mannerisms and makes the exact same kind of inappropriate statements and gestures as that old man did. Exactly the same. All that has developed in the last twenty years. He has a damn medical condition... can you muster enough common sense to see that?

Screw your damn political agenda all the way to hell.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join