It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Eintein & Hawking Had been Murdered in the Womb Because of Their Illnesses?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
In another thread I mentioned this and I think it is a very relevant discussion in today's world perspective. Those people who claim that children that could be born with illnesses like Down Syndrome, Autism, or ALS and that "it is more humane to kill them at the womb than to let them live." What would the world be today if the mothers of Einstein and Hawking had decided to be kill their children because of their illnesses?...

Did you know that Einstein was Autistic? He was born with Asperger syndrome. In fact he didn't speak a single when he was a child to about 4-5 years old and even then he would mumble to himself first before talking to people. One day his mother got so mad with him that she took him by the shoulders shook him violently and yelled to him to say something.

If it was up to today's "society" Eintein would have been murdered in the womb...

Same with Stephen Hawkins, he was born with ALS but it started to develop when he was an adult. He would have also been murdered by today's standards...

Imagine that... Two of the most brilliant men the world has ever had would have never been born and would have never contributed what they contributed to the world if their mothers had been so selfish as to murder them in the womb because of their illnesses...

What would the world be today if their mothers had decided to murder them in the womb because of those illnesses? We wouldn't have Einstein's General Theory of Relativity. The world most famous equation, E = MC^2 would have never been invented/found.

The theory of Photoelectric Effect, which was key in the development of Quantum Theory would have never been invented/found...

If Hawkins had been murdered in the womb his collaboration with Roger Penrose on gravitational singularity theorems would have never had occurred. Hawkins radiation which was the theoretical prediction that black holes emit radiation would have never been invented/found.

Hawkins achievement in the union of the general theory of relativity and quantum mechanics wouldn't had occurred, etc, etc...

edit on 11-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Did you know that Einstein had down syndrome?

Pretty sure you mean autism. Down syndrome is pretty obvious.

www.newscientist.com...

It’s still up for debate whether he even had that.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

You are right. i changed my comment to reflect that.

He didn't speak a single word since he was a child to his early adulthood. It is also known that there are children whom are born Autistic but are geniuses and Einstein was a genius.

In today's world a child that doesn't speak ONE single word most of his life and into early adulthood would be described as being Autistic...

edit on 11-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   

He didn't speak a single word since he was a child to his early adulthood.

That is hard to believe.

Some may tell you Einstein didn’t speak until until he was 4, or 5 years old. But were you aware that it’s well documented that while it’s true Albert Einstein’s family was concerned about his “late development” he spoke his first sentence at 2 and a half years old, when presented with his baby sister to play with, “Yes, but where are it’s wheels?”

pursuitofresearch.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Ok, recently there was a biography of Eintein on tv, I was listening while writing another thread in ATS and thought they mentioned he did not speak until he was much older. But you are right.

See, when I am wrong I admit it. Something you never do... When you are wrong and you are corrected you just don't say anything and ignore it until no one says anything else about it...

Anyway, my argument still stands. In his biography he did describe to his biographer that he did not learn to speak until he was about 4-5 years old, and even then he would mumble to himself first before talking to people.

Einstein reportedly was slow in learning how to talk. That, combined with his tendency to whisper words softly to himself before saying them aloud led the family maid to nick name him "der Depperte" - the dopey one.

Einstein's parents were concerned about his intelligence because he was slow to learn to speak.

The Incredible Life And Times of Albert Einstein

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   

In his biography he did describe to his biographer
I don't see where Einstein described anything to "his" biographer.

In any case, there are clear genetic markers for Down's Syndrome. This is not the case with any form of autism.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

He didn't speak a single word since he was a child to his early adulthood.

... But were you aware that it’s well documented that while it’s true Albert Einstein’s family was concerned about his “late development” he spoke his first sentence at 2 and a half years old, when presented with his baby sister to play with, “Yes, but where are it’s wheels?”

pursuitofresearch.org...

I badly needed a laugh, and that's funny!
Eintein though, is something else..is this thread really about dyslexia, and not Autism, Fragile X or even funny foreigners?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I don't see where Einstein described anything to "his" biographer.

In any case, there are clear genetic markers for Down's Syndrome. This is not the case with any form of autism.

He revealed this fact about the delay of his speech abilities to his biographer.

64 Interesting Facts About Albert Einstein

Now you are going to remain silent like you always do when YOU are wrong...

(post by ElectricUniverse removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Speech difficulty during childhood: Einstein did not speak until the age of three.

To which biographer did he "reveal" this? But I'm sure he remembered not speaking until he was three.

Einstein’s family was concerned about his “late development” he spoke his first sentence at 2 and a half years old, when presented with his baby sister to play with, “Yes, but where are it’s wheels?”

I "remember" family stories from when I was a toddler, but do I remember the actual events? Nope.

edit on 9/11/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Would we have missed on their knowledge? Absolutely!

Do we as individuals or government have the right to tell people what to do with their bodies? Absolutely no.

If you cheer when others are mandated to do things to their bodies they don’t want then dont come back complaining when the government tells you to do something to your body you don’t want.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
BTW, another interesting fact which in today's world would have caused "certain non-mothers" to murder their unborn children is the fact that Einstein was born with a head larger than normal and his mother and grandmother were startled by this.

2. Fathead at birth: Albert had a fat head at the time he was born. This startled his mother and grandmother when they saw him for the first time. However, the fat head slowly receded and turned into a normal size. Interestingly, a head containing the brain that would inspire millions of people in the future was not so perfect at birth.

thefactfile.org...

Certain "non-mothers" would have used this as an excuse to murder their unborn child.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Certain "non-mothers" would have used this as an excuse to murder their unborn child.
Probably not. That is not how things like Down Syndrome are diagnosed. Not that Down Syndrome has anything to do with Einstein.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bunch
Do we as individuals or government have the right to tell people what to do with their bodies? Absolutely no.

If you cheer when others are mandated to do things to their bodies they don’t want then dont come back complaining when the government tells you to do something to your body you don’t want.

Except for the fact, again, that you are talking about a different human life...

We do have laws that protect other certain humans, do we not?... Or do you prefer to be free to murder any human you want?...

What is it that that great document, "The Declaration of independence", says about life and all humans?...

Oh yeah...

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness—-

All children have different dna from their mothers. ALL of them... They also are normally born with their own organs... The unborn are NOT part of a woman's body and they are human beings just like slaves have always been human beings whom always deserve/deserved to live free...

edit on 11-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment, excerpt and link.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

According to the SCOTUS, neither an embryo or a fetus is independent of the mother until it is capable of independent vitality outside of the uterus.

Law of the land, dude. Deal with it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:34 PM
link   

According to the SCOTUS, neither an embryo or a fetus is independent of the mother until it is capable of independent vitality outside of the uterus.

That still doesn't make the human fetus into part of a woman's body "science denier..."

What's more... Can a newly born baby survive without the attention of the mother?... Can the newly born baby feed himself/herself?... i guess your argument would be that since he/she can't feed himself/herself and cannot live independently he is not human yet?... Huh Phagee?...

edit on 11-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Actually, it does.

Or are you saying that a pregnant woman can do drugs and stuff because the embryo (or fetus) is not part of her body?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Actually, it does.

Or are you saying that the woman can do drugs and stuff because the embryo (or fetus) is not part of her body?

Are you saying the mother can continue doing drugs, being a drunk and still breast feed their child after they were born Phagee?...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   

BTW Phage... what did SCOTUS and other judges used to say about slaves before slavery was outlawed?... Care to remind us Phagee?...

edit on 11-9-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join