It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it finally happened, I got covid

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

hydrate and rest. I hope you and your roommate feel better soon.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Trust me. Between asthma and claustrophobia, anything that dicks with my breathing freaks me out. When I've been sedated for whatever reason and I feel it hit my breathing, that starts the panic impulse to trigger.

Heavy lungs would have had me very, very upset.

I don't have asthma, but share your claustrophobia.

I sometimes get small anxiety attacks just from riding in a smaller car.

And definitely would't drive one anymore (seems to be getting worse with age)

Mine is kind of a mild ptsd thing from an unfortunate event as a young adult.

But what happened with my covid lungs had me 100% convinced that I was quickly going to die.

Then it just as suddenly went away.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Covid is here to stay...I did not get the jab for the obvious reasons but aware that it will be a matter of time before I will become infected. Covid will stay among us and there is no escaping it... so.. I can only hope that my body can fight the virus off. That it can fight off the delta or whatever mutation or that there will be a safe effective medicine...

One thing is for sure and that is that these vaccines are potentially dangerous and I am not taking the chance killing myself at a time I am healthy...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
People needs to understand that the only reason everybody gets out of their mind most of the time about covid is due to the scaremongering campaign that have told people if they do not get a vax they are going to die.

Most people only knows that they have covid because they get tested the rest just get antibodies from the virus and life goes on.

We are still alive and well in the US and it seems that the rest of the world still have their population problems.

I am glad you are doing fine and doing well, I have a friend that just tested positive have high Fever for two days and today she is doing better, no chest congestion or problems breathing.

Now, I just found out by my neighbor, that one of his co workers got a leg amputated after taking the first shot of Pfizer from a blood clot within days of the shot.

I guess a rate case as usual.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

If you donate blood, it's automatic to test for corona antibodies and you can then find out. Free and you help someone else.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I hope you fare well and get better, but did you knowingly go to work 3 days with covid symptoms? Did you disclose to your employer your test results? Are your other co-workers tested and negative?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Your patience should be really wearing thin with your roommate now.

These vaccinated people really don’t give a sh!t about us normal folk.

It is a bit, but not for being vaxed, I'm a bit angry he didn't tell me he was feeling sick, and did nothing to mitigate the spread of it.

I didn't really notice he was sick until I came home early on Wednesday, and he was in the bathroom coughing up a lung and puking.

Not mentioning feeling sick, and not being sanitary around the house, yeah that has me a bit miffed, I have covid and have to miss work because of his carelessness.

He didn't think it could be covid because he's vaxed, but here we are...

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: balanc3

I hope you fare well and get better, but did you knowingly go to work 3 days with covid symptoms? Did you disclose to your employer your test results? Are your other co-workers tested and negative?

4 hours into my shift i left, was off the previous 2 days
yes
yes

I sanitized everything at work like I was cleaning a murder scene, of course after properly washing and sanitizing my hands and arms, placing a new mask on my face properly, rewashing and sanitizing my hands and arms, then put on gloves to continue changing over to the next person.

I actually did the preventing the spread stuff correctly, unlike when you mandate a mask and people just throw it on however and not worry about cross-contamination.

I didn't even need to be mandated to take those extra precautions, I just did it.

edit on 11-9-2021 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Congratulations Vector99, and thanks for helping to end the Wuhan-Fauci Covid19 Pandemic.

You'll enjoy having confidence that it's behind you and will not bother you again.

Furthermore, you can now hug people who have Covid-19 with no concern. I hugged a Covid-infected relative 2 weeks ago, just to show her that my words are based on science, which is how I live life.

She's now fully recovered and, like me, feeling bad for all those who are living in fear of Covid. You will too (if you want to).

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If/when a booster is mandated to be a part of society or your job encourages you to, will you still take the same stance?

Do you now believe there is something nefarious at play with the vaccine, as opposed to when you made the decision last time?
edit on 9/11/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I had covid in Dec 2019, before all the madness. Covid was known at the time, but wasn't really a thing yet in the US (at least not publically). It did wipe me out for a while, I won't lie. I was laid out for a week, like bed-glass of water-back to bed, kind of laid out. Lost 15lbs. Felt awful, and run down to the max. Just getting up to get water was like running a marathon. No major congestion, but my whole ribcage hurt and it was painful to breathe deeply. Told the wife at one point if I didn't start getting better the next day I was going to have to go to the hospital. Next day I started feeling better, and within 3-4 days I was pretty much back to normal.

OP, hope you get better, but know this; the odds are definitely in your favor!

Oh, and smack your roomate upside the head for getting vaccinated and giving you the vid!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
It all just sounds like a bad cold or the flu...

Its oddly convenient...

Now anytime someone gets the sniffles they are frightened...

What if nothing has actually changed, the media created this mass hypochondriac hysteria.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Furthermore, you can now hug people who have Covid-19 with no concern. I hugged a Covid-infected relative 2 weeks ago, just to show her that my words are based on science, which is how I live life.

And that is why all the vaccinated docters and nurses treating covid patients are suited up in space suits and taking all measures possible not to get infected (again). Can be wrong tho...

edit on 11/9/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I know what you mean. Last year, rather 2019 most likely from auto-suggestion I had this feeling. short breath, heavy lung, like too much CO2 from a freedive. Two hacks helped. Exhaling and holding like you dont care about air anymore. And singing the mantra YAM

I used to be claustrophobic. There are still holes in the ground and tubes restricting movement that would mess me up but I'm able to close heavy steel door of a tank behind me and go for a ride. I dont care about life as much I guess. Buddhist practice and meditation extinguished the phobia along with life
edit on 11/9/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Excellent! That matters greatly. Thank you

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: booyakasha

I am thinking the same as well. We still dont know what its in the vector/mRNAs vaxs, let alone the potential side effects of the Jabs to.

“What Ingredients are in the COVID-19 Vaccines?
Many people are curious to know what the ingredients are for the three currently available COVID-19 vaccines in the US.
Here is a breakdown of the three COVID vaccines and their ingredients:

Pfizer Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Pfizer vaccine is:
mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.
The Pfizer vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

Moderna Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Moderna vaccine is:
Messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA), lipids (SM-102, polyethylene glycol [PEG] 2000
dimyristoyl glycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and 1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]),
tromethamine,tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetate trihydrate, and sucrose.
The Moderna vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.

Johnson & Johnson Vaccine: The full list of ingredients for the Johnson & Johnson vaccine is:
Recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein,
citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2 hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD),
polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.
The Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not contain eggs, preservatives, or latex.G”

portal.ct.gov...

That took about 20 seconds of internet searching.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   

My best friend of 32 years lost his favorite cousin this morning to Covid-19, he was vaccinated ( the cousin). He was an incredible artist and drew for Marvel for several years before starting his own illustration firm.

So sudden and its quite a blow to his family and mine.

He will be DEARLY missed. 😞

I'm glad you're doing well and are weathering this.

edit on 9/11/2021 by EternalShadow because: eta

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It should be some studies on why covid affect a percentage of the population in a dangerous way, I know is lower, compare to those that get covid and get over it fast.

Phama and CDC do not care two rat asses about doing such a study, their goal is to get their crap on everybody and that it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What is really really really ironic here, is my vaccinated roommate is the one who spread it to me, and is in much worse shape than I am.

LOL

2nd

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Good news is none of that is in my body, however naturally gained antibodies are.

I've had a head-cold at worst.

I now have better protection than the vaccinated do.

Should I still get the shot?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join