It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So it finally happened, I got covid

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Vector99 is fine. Covid is probably fake (I shared a link previously). Probably a bad case of flu made worse with stress. Vaccnations are useless and fake science is about control. Other than zinc, lemonbalm and a solid dose of horse dewormer, we could have done nothing better. This is the state of the art. He will rage back with superimmunity and our anti-vaccnation stance will be vindicated. It's just the flu, bros.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrNewWorldOrder
Vector99 is fine. Covid is probably fake (I shared a link previously). Probably a bad case of flu made worse with stress. Vaccnations are useless and fake science is about control. Other than zinc, lemonbalm and a solid dose of horse dewormer, we could have done nothing better. This is the state of the art. He will rage back with superimmunity and our anti-vaccnation stance will be vindicated. It's just the flu, bros.

Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

😁Much obliged sir

We all make them.

Far too often in my case!!

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: chr0naut

Did those institutions lie, or did they give changing answers with what they knew at the time, and have been reactive to a changing situation?

Did Trump have information beyond what they were giving him?

China announced that it was having a cluster of pneumonia cases on December 31 2019. It made the news.

On January 20, 2020, the first case of the disease in the US was reported. It also made the news.

Trump was allegedly told that how he handled the health emergency would most likely be the defining moment of his Presidency. He denies that, but several of his staff said they recalled it.

Also, in late January, Trump actually evacuated Americans out of Wuhan. That's right, he brought them in to the US, because they were US citizens, and regardless of the possibility that they might bring the disease with them.

U.S. handling of American evacuees from Wuhan increased coronavirus risks, watchdog finds

On January 31, 2020, Trump declared the outbreak a public health emergency, so you know he must have realized that covid-19 was in the US, and had been spreading for 11 days, and that it posed a significant health problem - a national emergency type one.

On February 6, 2020 Trump changed his mind and enacted travel restrictions to, and from, China. This would have been a good thing, except that the ban was not on everyone (US citizens were still allowed in), and the disease was already spreading within the US, with 12 known cases hospitalized at the time.

On February 10, 2020 Trump first said it would just go away. He did so for nine months, his last time on October 16, 2020

'It's going to disappear': A timeline of Trump's claims that Covid-19 will vanish

Trump also said HCQ was a valid treatment, and that he was taking it himself. Now it appears he only took it for two weeks, and when he actually tested positive for COVID-19, it wasn't one of the drugs prescribed to him. I'm fairly sure that the reason he stopped taking it was because he had self prescribed, and his doctors and health officials advised him to stop because of his heart condition.

Listen to the experts right? He never claimed to be a doctor.

But he did give out medical advice, and specifically advice that his doctors, and his own health authorities disagreed with.

Of course not. Beyond that, he had to contend with democrats encouraging super spreader events,

I seem to recall everyone pointing out the low attendances at Democrat events, and high attendances at Trump ones. Even at the height of the pandemic, before vaccinations were happening. So were you all lying about the attendance at all the political events during the pandemic?

claiming his program to develop the vaccine was somehow questionable or dubious, claimed his efforts to close borders was "racist" and an MSM that worked overtime to twist blame from the CCP onto him and stoke panic at home. Remember Pelosi and Whitmer flouting the pandemic safety measures? What example were they setting? Remember when Democrats kept trying to impeach him for non-issues while he was trying to handle the pandemic?

He was denying the pandemic, for months, or blaming anyone else.

And they did impeach him - twice.

History remembers and will never forget.

Apparently not. At least your recollection seems to be different than the recorded facts?

Trump developed warp speed, which is where these great vaccines came from.

The Moderna, Pfizer, and AstraZaneca vaccines all existed and were under Phase 3 trial before Operation Warp Speed debuted on May 15, 2020.

He closed borders.

Too late.

He deployed the military.

And that helped?

He depleted the national stockpile.

He did that before the pandemic.

He gave Americans the right to try experimental drugs at their own choice.

Where's that bit of legislation?

What more was he to do exactly?

- Coordinate regional lock-downs and quarantines to isolate hot zones without blanket crippling the whole economy.
- Implement contact tracing to assist in early identification of outbreaks, and to be specific in response.
- Stop trying to deny the situation as a first reaction.
- React quickly enough to decisively to prevent minor outbreaks from becoming major ones.
- Stop travel in and out of infection hot zones.
- Stop trying to disagree with public health officials and credible epidemiologists at every turn.
- Follow the already well documented health procedures for dealing with a national disease outbreak.
- Explain why disease mitigations like masks, vaccinations, lock-downs, social distancing, sanitizing, and quarantine are necessary until the spread is contained, instead of being mute on the issue, or implying that these were all some sort of political 'oppression of freedom' campaign.

What exactly is Biden doing? Mandating vaccines? The same vaccines he and Kamelia worked so hard to discredit? They are the original anti-vaccine crowd.

Just because your current political rulers are not particularly clever, does not imply that their opponents are any cleverer.

You select your leaders on popularity (or unpopularity). The criteria for good leaders and administrators should be capability, compassion, and duty of care, not on how they are going to "whup them guys" and provide camera opportunities.

You are smarter than that.

Almost nothing in your post is true.

But is an accurate description of democrat's propaganda.

Complete BS.

I could provide news articles and stuff from official sources, such as whitehouse.gov, from that time, and that verified everything I have said. But that would be a waste of time because you would just deny stuff that we have all lived through hardly a year ago.

WRONG.

Facts are facts.

You have none in this case.

Only the words twisted into propaganda by democrats and msm.

What you lived through was a constant barrage of msm blindly repeating the democrat's lies.

I dare you to try.

You won't.

Because you know I will blow it apart with actual facts again.

You just admitted it.

That is the action of a coward.

And a liar who is afraid to wade in deeper now that you are aware that someone will strongly challenge your nonsense.

Called Troll & Hide Tactic.

I did provide some supportive links. You, so far, have provided none.

Please provide the proof of your assertions.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   

So the rest of the world is responsible for CCP creating & leaking bioweapon.

So, it's a bioweapon now. Seems to be fairly ineffective in that regard? Everyone keeps saying it has a 99.4% survivability (which is incorrect, but they keep posting the same BS).

And hiding it for many months while it spread.

On 29 December, a Chinese doctor, Li Wenliang, identified on WeChat that a cluster of patients in Wuhan appeared to be the outbreak of a new disease.

On January 12, China announced to the media that there was an outbreak of a new disease. That's 13 days after Dr Li's social media post.

China reports 1st death from new type of coronavirus

It was Trump who said it would just go away. He did it repeatedly for 9 months.

And refusing to allow anyone to investigate origins.

They were initially reluctant but they did eventually allow several investigations. Each time by a different team of investigators.

Despite the outcome of each investigation not definitively revealing any evidence that pointed to culpability, or even gain of function research and an accidental release, there were still calls for more investigation.

And refusing to stop international travel of their infected.

As pointed out, the US actually tried to evacuate US citizens out of Wuhan during the initial outbreak. The US also didn't stop travelers from leaving the US when it implemented its travel ban.

And threatening any country that tried to evacuate it's citizens from wuhan.

So the CCP are supposed to be to blame for allowing people to travel, but are also to blame for telling the US it was a bad idea to evacuate people from a disease hot zone?

Then extorting bribes to get their citizens back?

What, evacuating their citizens from a known outbreak hot-zone during the spread of a disease? Who would do such a thing?

The list goes on...

The list of what CCP did.

Without CCP's bad behavior, there would be no covid.

Without CCP's bad behavior, there would be no pandemic.

Without CCP's bad behavior, millions would still be alive.

Without CCP's bad behavior, the world would not have spent or lost MANY trillions of dollars.

And without CCP's bad behavior, we would not even be having this conversation.

Tell me again how you don't shill for CCP at every opportunity.

Please explain how the CCP has any authority to deal with the spread of a disease within the USA?

Rationally, that task resides with US authorities.

The list of what many people with the same views as you alledge:

Without the actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities (Gates, Fauci and all)' bad behavior, there would be no covid.

Without the actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities' bad behavior, there would be no pandemic.

Without actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities' bad behavior, millions would still be alive.

Without actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities' bad behavior, the world would not have spent or lost MANY trillions of dollars.

And without actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities' bad behavior, we would not even be having this conversation.

Tell me again how you don't shill for the previous US administrations conspiracy theories, excuses, and blaming, as a cover for their bumbling ineffectualness, at every opportunity.

edit on 15/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So, it's a bioweapon now. Seems to be fairly ineffective in that regard? Everyone keeps saying it has a 99.4% survivability (which is incorrect, but they keep posting the same BS).

On 29 December, a Chinese doctor, Li Wenliang, identified on WeChat that a cluster of patients in Wuhan appeared to be the outbreak of a new disease.

On January 12, China announced to the media that there was an outbreak of a new disease. That's 13 days after Dr Li's social media post.

They were initially reluctant but they did eventually allow several investigations. Each time by a different team of investigators.

Despite the outcome of each investigation not definitively revealing any evidence that pointed to culpability, or even gain of function research and an accidental release, there were still calls for more investigation.

As pointed out, the US actually tried to evacuate US citizens out of Wuhan during the initial outbreak. The US also didn't stop travelers from leaving the US when it implemented its travel ban.

So the CCP are supposed to be to blame for allowing people to travel, but are also to blame for telling the US it was a bad idea to evacuate people from a disease hot zone?

What, evacuating their citizens from a known outbreak hot-zone during the spread of a disease? Who would do such a thing?

The list goes on...

Without CCP's bad behavior, the world would not have spent or lost MANY trillions of dollars.

Please explain how the CCP has any authority to deal with the spread of a disease within the USA?

Without the actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities (Gates, Fauci and all)' bad behavior, there would be no covid.

Without the actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities' bad behavior, there would be no pandemic.

Without actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities' bad behavior, millions would still be alive.

Without actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities' bad behavior, the world would not have spent or lost MANY trillions of dollars.

And without actions of US corporate leaders and US health authorities' bad behavior, we would not even be having this conversation.

Tell me again how you don't shill for the previous US administrations conspiracy theories, excuses, and blaming, as a cover for their bumbling ineffectualness, at every opportunity.

You and I have had this conversation MANY times before.

Twisting my words from bioweapon research lab (which it was) into bioweapon for ridicule didn't work in any of our previous conversations, and won't work here either.

In fact, it just caused me to lose interest again.

So I'll spare you the lengthy ridicule you've always received in response.

Because nobody here needs to be convinced anymore.

We all already know.

So CCP propaganda has already been neutered.

100% ineffective.

Suggest moving on to an issue that is at least a little bit controversial.

edit on 15-9-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

The list goes on...

Twisting my words from bioweapon research lab (which it was) into bioweapon for ridicule didn't work in any of our previous conversations, and won't work here either.

We all already know.

100% ineffective.

You still haven't provided the smoking gun.

All you have is hot air.

At least I can provide the timeline that doesn't fit your narrative, and credible proof of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The list goes on...

We all already know.

100% ineffective.

You still haven't provided the smoking gun.

All you have is hot air.

At least I can provide the timeline that doesn't fit your narrative, and credible proof of it.

You damn well know that proof is impossible while CCP is hiding the evidence.

And that the circumstantial evidence is MASSIVELY overwhelming.

We don't need anything else.

If CCP did not do what we claim, they are the dumbest people to ever walk the earth for blocking the investigation.

× 1000

You are obviously not the dumbest people to ever walk the earth.

Which can only mean one thing.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
a reply to: Vector99

Just checking to see if Vector is still alive. You doing alright?

I'm good, just been laying in bed, wasn't very ill but didn't feel like doing anything either.

Pretty much over it now, just waiting for 48 hours of no symptoms.

Stupid fever keeps going up too 100.0ish during the day, so waiting game still to be 100%

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Yeah, that sounds like what I had last year. If it follows the same pattern, my fever stayed low-grade, come and go, for three days before it finally disappeared for good. Had "the blahs" as well... felt fine but just didn't feel like hitting a lick at a snake.

Just remember to keep your eye on it. Any fever means your body is still fighting something. And thanks for keeping us all informed... there may be a few in this thread who delight at the misery of others, but most of us are genuinely concerned.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:15 AM
link   

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join